他遭受了严重的创伤。
He suffered from a severe trauma.
他画画了。
He drew.
他不停地画画。
He drew pictures continuously.
听着,我知道这个地方。
Look, I know this place.
我了解你。
I know you.
我知道我在说什么。
I know what I'm talking about.
那麦克维蒂医生呢?
What about Dr. McVittie?
阿尔伯特·麦克维蒂,被切开的医生。
Albert McVittie, the doctor who was sectioned.
他从屋顶上跳了下来。
He jumped off the roof.
他自焚了。
He set himself on fire.
好的,好的,来吧。
Okay, okay, come on.
让我们检查一下文件看看。
Let's just check the files and see.
夫人。
Madam.
我们从没听说过这个病人。
We've never heard of this patient.
请。
Please.
除了我们不被允许说出名字之外
Apart from the fact that we're not allowed to give names
或者我们病人的详细信息。
or details of our patients.
请你现在离开大楼好吗?
So could you please leave the building now?
你需要帮忙吗,皮特?
You need a hand, Pete?
不,不,没关系。
No, no, it's all right.
她正要走了。
She's just leaving.
你必须离开大楼。
You need to leave the building.
很好。
Fine.
好的。
Sure.
聪明,聪明。
Clever, clever.
你说得对。
You got it right.
对吗?
Right?
这都是一场测试。
It was all a test.
但你没通过考试。
But you flunked it.
所以我决定再给你一次机会。
So I decided to give you one more chance.
我决定让你记住。
I've decided to let you remember.
打开它。
Open it.
看一看。
Have a look.
那你就什么都知道了。
Then you'll know everything.
你不想知道接下来会发生什么吗?
Don't you want to know what happens next?
这有什么关系呢?
What would it matter?
它已经在里面了。
It's already in there.
都修好了。
It's all been fixed.
不是的。
No.
就像我之前找到的那些画一样。
Just like the drawings I found before.
这会改变一切。
It would change everything.
你看,这些画就不会存在了
See, the drawings would never have existed
如果你找不到他们的话。
without you finding them.
除非你看一眼。
Only if you have a look.
记住,这是你的决定。
Remember, it was your decision.
就像你决定给他打电♥话♥一样。
Like you decided to call him.
哎呀。
Oops.
所以那毕竟是你的错。
So that was your fault after all.
他在半夜被一个电♥话♥吵醒了。
He was woken up by a phone call in the middle of the night
然后滑下楼梯。
and then slipped down the stairs.
砰,砰,砰。
Bang, bang, bang.
撞到了他的小脑袋。
Banged his little head.
不是的。
No.
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want from me?
回家在恐惧中生活吗?
To go home and live my life in fear?
总有一天你会再次把它拿走?
That one day you'll take it all away again?
你想让他回来,不是吗?
You wanted him back, didn't you?
请你走开吧。
Please just go away.
请。
Please.
让我不知道你的存在。
Make me unaware that you exist.
请。
Please.
你好。
Hello.
玛丽安,你得回家来。
Marianne, you have to come home.
你看新闻了吗?
Did you see the news?
这里有一场反常的暴风雨,
There was a freak storm up here,
风速高达每小时100英里,事故频发。
100-miles-an-hour winds and lots of accidents.
屋顶塌了。
The roof collapsed.
玛丽安..。
Marianne....
乔什..。
Josh....
我们不知道他在哪里。
We don't know where he is.
这次请不要这样做。
Please don't do this time.
请。
Please.
请救救他。
Please save him.
请。
Please.
请帮帮我。
Please help me.
请。
Please.
伊曼纽尔!
Emmanuel!
曼尼!
Manny!
曼尼!
Manny!
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你做过测试了。
You had your test.
这还不够吗?
Wasn't that enough?
请。
Please.
拜托,你走吧。
Please, just go away.
请。
Please.
别管我。
Leave me alone.
你需要我。
You need me.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
不是的。
No.
你需要我。
You need me.
这不是关于我的,是吗?
This isn't about me, is it?
是关于你的吗?
It's about you?
这全靠你了。
This is all you.
我有了突破。
I've had a breakthrough.
我花了一段时间才算出来。
It took me a while to work it out.
为什么我们要毁掉我们需要的那个?
Why do we destroy the one we need?
因为我们不想被帮助。
Because we don't want to be helped.
因为他很害怕。
Because he's frightened.
非常害怕。
Very frightened.
生活曾经是那么美好。
Life used to be so wonderful.
就像做梦一样。
Like a dream.
这对他来说一定是个可怕的打击
It must have been an awful shock for him
他父亲去世的那晚。
the night his father died.
总有一天会把幸福和地狱分开。
One day divides happiness from hell.
一件事。
One event.
只有一个选择。
One choice.
六个月后,他的母亲也走了。
And then six months later, his mother was gone, too.
他一定是自责了。
He must've blamed himself.
他能救她吗?
Could he have saved her?
都是他的错吗?
Was it all his fault?
为什么这会发生在他身上?
Why did this happen to him?
为什么上帝要带走他的父母?
Why did God take away his parents?
所以他就把自己关起来了。
And so he shut himself off.
拒绝说话。
Refused to speak.
对他来说,这一定是一次可怕的经历。
It must have been a terrible experience for him.
很有威胁性。
Quite threatening.
所有这些问题。
All these questions.
还有负罪感。
And the guilt.
令人震惊的是。
The shock.
恐惧。
The fear.
为了应对这一切,他找到了一条出路,
To deal with all this he found a way out,
一种可以放逐他的恐惧和痛苦的方式。
a way to exile his fear and suffering.
他逃进了一个世界
He escaped into a world
他拥有完全的控制权。
in which he has full control.
一个他就是上帝的世界。
A world where he is God.
看见。
See.
我不存在。
I don't exist.
你不存在。
You don't exist.
事实上,这些都不是真的。
In fact, none of this is real.
我们都存在于一个10岁男孩的脑海中。
We all exist in the mind of a 10-year-old boy.
电影精选列表