你觉得你能控制住这一切吗?
You think you can control this?
哈?
Huh?
你没料到会这样,是吗?
You didn't expect that, did ya?
哈?
Huh?
你想看我被烧死吗?
You wanna see me burn?
哈?
Huh?
从我脑子里滚出去。
Get out of my head.
他妈的从我脑子里滚出去!
Get out of my fucking head!
我在这干嘛?
What am I doing here?
我不属于这里。
I don't belong here.
人类,在他所有的伟大中,创造了机器
Man, in all his greatness, creates machines
以非常慢的速度绕圈移♥动♥袋子,
that move bags very slowly in circles,
一圈又一圈。
round and round.
我的新生活开始了。
My new life begins.
你好。
Hello.
温特医生。
Dr. Winter.
克拉克医生。
Dr. Clark.
很高兴终于见到你了,就是面对面。
Good to meet you finally, in the flesh, that is.
谢谢你,保罗。我会给她看的。
Thank you, Paul. I'll show her.
莫琳。
Maureen.
大家都叫我莫。
Everyone calls me Mo.
玛丽安。
Marianne.
没有昵称吗?
No nickname?
不是的。
No.
吃过吗?
Ever had one?
不是的。
No.
显示出性格的力量。
Shows strength of character.
你就是你自己。
You are who you are.
只有玛丽安。
Just Marianne.
好的,让我们带你看看你的办公室,
Right, let's show you your office,
咨♥询♥室,随便什么。
consulting room, whatever.
曼德尔鲍姆医生很抱歉他不能亲自来这里
Dr. Mandelbaum is sorry he couldn't be here himself,
但是他有一个不可避免的家庭事件。
but he had a family event that couldn't be avoided.
但我们都很高兴你能在这么短的时间内赶来。
But we're all so happy you could come at such short notice.
不得不说我们很高兴
Have to say we were delighted
当你寄来申请表的时候,
when you sent your application in,
但不管怎样,你是知道的。
but you know that, anyway.
哦,你的飞行怎么样?
Oh, how was your flight?
很无聊。
Boring.
无聊吗?我想是的。
BoringI suppose it was.
不过,人们还是会问“旅途怎么样”,不是吗?
Still, "how was your flight" is what people ask, isn't it?
就是这个。
This is it.
哦,真抱歉。
Oh, sorry about that.
我要和行政部门谈一谈。
I'll have a word with Administration.
我们得把它换掉。
We'll have to get that changed.
好吧。
Okay.
哦,我把你的案卷放在桌子上了。
Oh, I've put your case files out on the desk.
你在第一次治疗前还有几个小时,
You've got a few hours before your first session,
所以我希望这就足够了。
so I hope that's enough.
真想不到你为什么要从如此奢华的生活中来到这里。
Can't think why you'd come here from all that high life.
我从未去过纽约州北部,但我在谷歌♥上查了一下。
I've never been to Upstate New York, but I Googled it.
看起来棒极了。
Looks wonderful.
昨晚我和我丈夫谈过话,
I was talking to my husband last night,
而且..。你在美国的职位还空着吗?
and... is your American position still available?
也许我应该申请。
Maybe I should apply.
我们可以直接互换。
We can do a straight swap.
我想它已经满了。
I think it's been filled already.
噢。
Oh.
真可惜。
Shame.
那就是我被困在这里了。
That's me stuck here then.
不过,说真的。
Seriously though.
你为什么决定搬到苏格兰去?
Why'd you decide to move to Scotland?
我喜欢下雨。
I like rain.
所以,呃,我有了我的第一个病人。
So, uh, I've got my first patient.
嗯,我12点半来接您好吗?
Uh, shall I pick you up at 12:30?
带你看看食堂好吗?
Show you the canteen?
如果你能活下来,你什么都能活下来。
If you can survive that, you can survive anything.
好的,那就太好了。
Yes, that would be nice.
再见。
See you later.
谢谢。
Thank you.
科琳娜?
Corinna?
你可以盯着墙看。
It's okay for you to stare at the wall.
我们要尝试一些和麦克维蒂医生不同的东西。
We're gonna try something a bit different from Dr. McVittie.
你认为如何?
What do you think?
我们谈谈好吗?
Shall we talk a little?
你不必谈论你母亲生病的事。
You don't have to talk about your mother being sick.
我们可以无话不谈。
We can talk about anything.
什么都行。
Anything at all.
你好。
Hello.
玛丽安·温特。
Marianne Winter.
哦,嗨,我是蒂娜。
Oh, hi, I'm Tina.
这是,嗯,曼尼。
This is, um, Manny.
嗨,曼尼。
Hi, Manny.
待会儿见。
I'll see you later.
就在这里。
Right here.
你在画什么,曼尼?
What are you drawing, Manny?
我是..。
I'm...
我不是麦克维蒂医生。
I'm not Dr. McVittie.
你不必像和他在一起一样和我在一起。
You don't have to be with me like you were with him.
我不会告诉你该怎么做。
I won't tell you what to do.
现在这里是你说了算了。
Now it's you who's in charge here.
而且..。
And...
我们会做你想做的事。
we'll do what you wanna do.
你是那头猪吗,曼尼?
Are you the pig, Manny?
那个..。
The...
盯着外面看的那个孤独的人吗?
the lonely one staring out?
可以说话了。
It's okay to talk.
有时,当我们交谈时,我们可以不那么孤独。
Sometimes when we talk, we can be less lonely.
如果你说了,并不意味着你要对我好。
And if you talk, it doesn't mean you have to be nice to me.
猪不一定要交朋友
The pig doesn't have to make friends
如果他不想和其他动物在一起的话。
with the other animals if he doesn't want to.
但也许他可以说..。
But maybe he can say...
为什么他不想要任何朋友。
why he doesn't want any friends.
没有人喜欢我说的话。
No one likes what I say.
为什么不行?
Why not?
因为我能做的事。
Because of what I can do.
你能做什么?
What can you do?
让事情发生。
Make things happen.
比如呢?
Like what?
你能让什么发生,曼尼?
What can you make happen, Manny?
你。
You.
嘿。
Hey.
嗨。
Hi.
嘿,我还以为是你呢。
Hey, I thought it was you.
嗯..。
Um...
哦,诊所管理处。
Oh, clinic administration.
你今天早上帮我填了一张表。
You filled in a form for me this morning.
当然,是的。
Of course, yeah.
呃,对不起。
Uh, sorry.
你在镇上转转吗?
You having a look around town?
是啊,我想是的。
Yeah, I suppose.
你要走了?
You're leaving?
哦,是啊。不,是我,我.
Oh, yeah. No, me, I'm...
我要回家了。
I'm heading home.
基兰去他那默默无闻的读书俱乐部了。
Kieran's off to his obscure book club.
别问了。完全是基兰。
Don't ask. Totally Kieran.
读书俱乐部?
Book club?
是的,在这里。
Yeah, here.
你们是一对吗?
Are you a couple?
基兰?
Kieran?
电影精选列表