你能把我从你的脑海中抹去吗?
Can you get me out of your head?
黑色。
Black.
黑色。
Black.
黑色!
Black!
黑色。
Black.
我要毁了诊所。
I'll destroy the clinic.
医院。
The hospital.
这个世界。
The world.
把我扔进垃圾桶的大块头。
The big people who put me in the dustbin.
那你画什么呢?
And what you draw?
我画的是真的。
What I draw is real.
这是怎么回事?
How is that?
我是唯一真实的人。
I am the only one who is real.
一切都是我做的。
I made everything.
我决定了青铜时代什么时候到来。
I decided when the Bronze Age would come.
我是上帝,你是上帝的医生。
I am God, and you're God's doctor.
我要把你送进医院
I'm going to put you in hospital
从很远的地方找一位新医生。
and get a new doctor from far away.
那我就杀了她。
Then I'm going to kill her.
那我就把一切都毁了。
Then I'm going to destroy everything.
所有的一切!
Everything!
住手,你弄疼他了。
Stop, you're hurting him.
停。
Stop.
不是的!
No!
你为什么选我?
Why did you pick me?
你为什么要杀他?
Why did you kill him?
为什么?
Why?
怎么是我?
Why me?
怎么是我?!
Why me?!
我不知道。
I don't know.
怎么是我?
Why me?
因为我是个不相信的人吗
'Cause I'm an unbeliever?
它可以追溯到多远的地方?
How far back does it go?
你是不是也杀了我丈夫?
Did you kill my husband, too?
让我回家吧。
Let me go home.
那么这件事不是你计划的?
So you didn't plan this one then?
有些事情是你无法控制的。
There are some things you don't control.
像这样。
Like this.
噢。
Oh.
所以你现在相信我了?
So you believe me now?
但你来晚了。
But you're too late.
不是的。
No.
你来得太晚了。
You're too late.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想要我的生活回到原来的样子。
I want my life back how it was.
警♥察♥。
Police.
滚出去!
Get out!
她有枪。
She's got a gun.
你对我有什么计划?
What's your plan for me?
是这个吗?
Is this it?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你为什么要这样对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
温特博士,我是布莱恩探长。
Dr. Winter, my name is Inspector Blane.
你能给我们发个信♥号♥♥说你能听到我说话吗?
Can you just send us a signal that you can hear me?
这不是我控制的。
I didn't control this.
是你让这一切发生的。
You made this happen.
你决定找到那把枪。
You decided to find the gun.
你出去找画了。
You went out looking for the drawings.
你决定带我来这里。
You decided to bring me here.
所以现在是我的错了,对吧?
So now it's my fault, right?
所以我要不要开枪是我的决定,嗯?
So it's my decision whether I shoot you, hm?
我跟你做个交易。
I'll make you a deal.
把我的生活还给我,我不会这么做的。
Give me my life back and I won't do it.
把我的生活还给我。
Give me my life back.
温特医生。
Dr. Winter.
请给我们发个信♥号♥♥,让我们知道你能听到我们说话。
Please send us a sign that you can hear us.
温特医生,请不要用枪。
Dr. Winter, please don't use the gun.
把枪收起来。
Put the gun away.
如果你不想自杀,请稍等.
If you don't want to kill yourself, please just wait...
哪种生活?
Which life?
请结束这场游戏吧。
Please just end the game.
听我们说并理解我们。
Hear us and understand.
把他带出来,你这个疯婊♥子♥。
Bring him out here, you mad bitch.
把她弄回车里。
Get her back in the car.
我们想让你带我们看看孩子。
We want you to show us the child.
让我们看看他安然无恙。
Show us that he's unharmed.
这不是我的生活。
This isn't my life.
我不会做这种疯狂的事。
I don't do mad things like this.
是你逼我这么做的。
You made me do this.
现在你得再把它做好。
Now you're gonna have to make it good again.
你控制了我。
You controlled me.
-温特博士.-现在你来理清头绪吧.
- Dr. Winter... - Now you sort it out.
.我们在等那个男孩.
...we're waiting for the boy.
但我只是个孩子。
But I'm only a child.
请给我们看一下那个男孩。
Please show us the boy.
你有10秒的时间给我们看那个男孩。
You've got 10 seconds to show us the boy.
我只是个小男孩。
I'm only a little, little boy.
当我开枪打你的时候,你就死定了。
Then when I shoot you, you die.
是。
Yes.
10.
10.
我会死的。
I'll die.
或者当你开枪的时候,
Or when you shoot,
一切都将不复存在。
everything will cease to exist.
所有的一切。
Everything.
三。
Three.
我知道你不会开枪的。
I know you won't shoot.
我丈夫。
My husband.
我丈夫在哪里?
Where's my husband?
天哪,天哪。
God, God.
求求你,求求你,上帝,让我丈夫安然无恙。
Please, please, God, make my husband okay.
救了我丈夫,我就会相信你。
Save my husband and I'll believe in you.
我会崇拜你的。
I will worship you.
这就做。
I will.
-我会有信心的-小姐?
- I'll have faith. - Miss?
我有信心。
I have faith.
求求你,上帝,求求你。
Please, God, please.
夫人。
Ma'am.
你听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
你得了严重的脑震荡。
You had a bad concussion.
你的胳膊断了,但你没事。
Your arm is broken but you're okay.
玛丽安。
Marianne.
你?
You?
除了几处伤口什么都没有。
Nothing but a few cuts.
就像奇迹一样。
Like a miracle.
我背靠在你身上。
I was leaned back towards you.
安全气囊把我推倒在地。
The airbag pushed me down.
那个家伙。
That guy.
司机死了。
The driver died.
我想我周一会回去工作。
I think I'll go back to work on Monday.
这么快?
So soon?
嗯。
Yeah.
欢迎回来!
Welcome back!
哇。
Wow.
我应该更频繁地发生近乎致命的事故。
I should have near-fatal accidents more often.
谢谢。
Thank you.
非常甜。
It's very sweet.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
噢,噢。
Ow, ow.
看看孩子们都做了些什么。
Look what the kids did.
哦,太可爱了。
Oh, that's so cute.
电影精选列表