So easy for you to say. You're like the cool uncle.
你说得轻巧 你是好叔叔
I am the cool uncle.
我就是好叔叔
What? What is it, Annie?
什么?怎么了 安妮?
Just get well soon so you can come home
快点好起来回家
and clean up their mess, please.
收拾她们制♥造♥的混乱吧 求你了
You sure that's it?
真有那么糟糕吗?
Yeah.
确定
You okay?
你没事吧?
What are you doing in here?
你在这干什么?
Here. I'll help.
给我我来帮你
What is it?
为什么哭?
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不想让你受伤害
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I'm fine. Nothing bad's gonna happen to me.
我没事 我不会出什么事的
You can't do that!
你不要这样
Why?
为什么?
Cause she gets jealous.
因为她会嫉妒
Hey, wait!
嘿 等等
What's wrong with you?
你是怎么了?
Oh!
哦
Hey, Jean. Um... How can I help?
嘿 简 恩… 我能帮你什么吗?
It's my day.
今天是我探访的日子
Are you sure? I thought that was Thursday.
你确定?我还以为应该是周四呢
It is Thursday.
今天就是周四
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉 家里很乱
Children make mess. That's how it works. How are they?
孩子就会捣乱 是这样 她们怎么样?
Outdoorsy. You want coffee?
还野着呢 喝咖啡吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God. What is this?
哦 天呐 这是什么?
Yeah, I know, they're wild sometimes.
是 我知道 她们有时候挺野性的
It's not an excuse.
这不是借口
Hey, now. They're bruises. Kids get bruised.
怎么了 这是癖伤 孩子不小心就会弄出癖伤
This bruised?
这么严重的?
It's not like that.
没那么严重
Let me have them.
让我带她们走
Sorry?
你说什么?
Just for a few days.
就几天
You can, I don't know, play with your band,
你可以 我不知道 去找你的乐队
have a drink with your friends...
跟朋友喝一杯…
Jean, I think it's great
简 我觉得这样挺好
that the girls have a relationship with their aunt,
孩子们能和姨妈有交往
I really, really do, but right now,
我真的 真的很希望如此 不过现在
you need to get out of my house before I kick your ass.
在我踹你之前你得滚出我的房♥子去
I'll see you both real soon, okay?
我会很快再来看你们的 好吗?
Hey!
嘿
Have you been coming around here?
你来过这里吗?
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
You been coming to the house, playing with the girls?
你来过这里来和孩子们玩吗?
Of course not. Why?
当然没有 怎么了?
Doesn't matter.
没事了
Richmond. Social Services.
里士满 社会服务机构的
Uh...
额…
Who should I speak to if I believe my nieces are being abused?
如果我发现我的侄女受到虐待应该找哪位?
Well, what kind of evidence do I need exactly?
那么 确切的讲我需要什么样的证据?
How the hell did you forget?
见鬼你怎么能忘了?
Are you kidding me?
你耍我呢吧?
You know she wants to take the girls from us!
你知道她想把孩子们从我们身边带走
I'm exhausted, I'm sorry, I forgot today was her day.
我累坏了 对不起 我忘了今天是她探访的时间
Jesus Christ, Annie, it's one visit, it's not much to remember.
上帝啊 安妮 就一天 没那么多需要记的
Annie, listen, they're just kids, all you got to do is...
安妮 听好 她们只是孩子 你要做的只是…
What? Chill out? Take it easy?
什么?冷静?放轻松?
You know, I can't do this, this is not my job. This is your job.
是这样我做不来 这不是我的任务是你的
I am out of here in a day, just hold it together until then.
我再有一天就出院了 再坚持一天就行
All right, fine, yeah, we'll see what happens then.
好吧 好 行 到时候再看吧
I'll take care them, those girls are
我会照顾她们的这两个孩子
the most important thing in the world to me.
对我来说是世界上最重要的
Awesome. Annie, you...
好啊 安妮 你…
Okay, Victoria, are you nice and relaxed?
好了 维多利亚 你放松下来了吗?
Are you feeling sleepy?
你感觉困吗?
I'd like you to tell me about Mama.
我想让你给我讲讲妈妈
Did she live in that house with you?
她跟你一起住在那所房♥子里吗?
The house by that lake?
就是湖边的那个?
Where did she live?
她住在哪?
In the walls.
在墙壁里
Where is she now?
她现在在哪?
I don't know.
不知道
I think you know. I think you know where she is.
我觉得你知道 我觉得你知道她在哪
Where is she, Victoria? Is she here in this house?
她在哪 维多利亚?她在这间屋子里吗?
Did she come with you?
她跟随你来的吗?
Open your eyes, Victoria.
睁开眼 维多利亚
Look at this photograph. Is this Mama?
看看这张照片 这是妈妈吗?
Is this Mama, Victoria?
这是妈妈吗 维多利亚?
Go away! Tell me about her!
走开 给我讲讲她
No! Yes!
不 快说
What's going on?
怎么了?
Nothing, nothing's going on.
没事 没什么
Gerald, what happened?
杰拉尔德 怎么了?
I have to go. I'll call you.
我得走了 我会给你打电♥话♥的
November 3rd.
十一月三日
The seventh session was more than revealing.
第七次检查非常有启示
I think I have found a door,
我觉得我找到了一扇门
a passage, that connects Helvetia and the Desange's house.
一条通道连接着赫尔维蒂与德桑热的房♥子
There is no rational explanation that supports this theory,
并没有合理的解释可以支持这个理论
but it is only the ability to embrace a different reality
但只有接受不同现实的能力
that makes science expand beyond the limits of what we know.
才使科学不断超越我们所知的范畴
However, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
然而 非同寻常的观点需要非同寻常的证据
I now feel closer than ever to the real subject of my research.
我现在感觉无比接近自己研究的真正目的了
I will come back from Clifton Forge with an answer.
我会从克利夫顿佛奇带着答案回来
What's wrong?
怎么了?
What's under the bed? Victoria?
床下有什么?维多利亚?
Victoria! Come! Mama!
维多利亚 来 妈妈
Victoria! Come! Mama!
维多利亚 来 妈妈
Victoria stay.
维多利亚留下
Mama?
妈妈?
Where Mama?
妈妈在哪?
I know your name.
我知道你叫什么
I know what you want.
我知道你想要什么
Lilly!
莉莉
Lilly, Lilly, are you okay?
莉莉 莉莉 你没事吧?
How did you get down here?
你怎么下来的?
You're shitting me. Are you shitting me? Come here, crazy!
你吓死我了 你是要吓我吗?过来小疯子
Okay.
好了
Stop! Stop it!
停 住手
Stop!
别
It's okay. Come on.
没事的 来吧
Come on, come on, come on, now...
来 来 来 好了…
Okay. Come here.
好了 过来
What?
怎么样?
You like that?
你喜欢这样?
Okay!
好了
Okay, door is good, window is bad.
好的 要走门 不能走窗子
So if we want to go outside, what do we do?
那么如果我们想出去 怎么办?
Use the stairs?
走楼梯?
Right. Lilly?
对 莉莉?
Use the stairs?
走楼梯?
Yeah. That's excellent. Okay, let's go get breakfast.
对 完全正确 好了 我们去吃早饭吧
Oh! God!
哦 天呐
Lilly, you scared the crap out of me.
莉莉 你吓死我了
Annabel! Breakfast is ready!
安娜贝尔 早饭好了
I'll be right down!
我马上下来