There's one word to describe what's happening and that word is "panic."
只有一个词可以形容正在发生的事情那就是"恐慌"
And of course this comes with unthinkable irrational behavior.
这必然会导致一些不可想象的非理性行为
The crash of 29, 1987's Black Monday,
1987年10月29日的黑色星期
came with tragic suicides and murders.
造成了无数自杀和谋杀的悲剧
This collapse is no exception.
本次的危机也不例外
Just one hour ago, as the markets were opening,
一小时之前股市开♥盘♥
two partners at Capt Villiers Holdings
持有维尔利斯控股的两位合伙人
were shot at the troubled company's headquarters.
在破产的公♥司♥总部被枪杀
Senior partner Laura Mailer died on site
资深合伙人劳拉·梅勒当场死亡
and analyst Albert Bernad is in critical condition.
分♥析♥员艾伯特·贝尔纳生命垂危
Jeffrey Desange, also senior partner,
另一位资深合伙人杰弗里·德桑热
was in the office at the time of the shooting and has now gone missing.
案发时仍在现场 目前已不知去向
Victoria... We... We gotta go, sweetheart.
维多利亚… 我们… 我们得走了 宝贝
That's it.
真乖
Isn't Mommy taking me to school?
不是妈妈送我去上学吗?
Mommy's not feeling well.
妈妈不舒服
Put on your glasses. Come on. Let's go.
戴上眼镜 快点 我们走吧
Daddy, where are we going?
爸爸 我们要去哪里?
I don't know.
我不知道
Fuck!
靠
You're driving too fast!
你开的太快了
Daddy, you're driving too...
爸爸 你开的太…
Shut up!
闭嘴
Sorry, excuse me.
对不起 借过
Whoa! Hey, buddy, you wanna get behind the tape?
哇 嘿 伙计 你不能走进警戒线
I'm family. Lucas Desange.
我是家属 卢卡斯·德桑热
You called me, someone called me, a detective or something.
你们给我打了电♥话♥ 不知道是谁 侦探什么的
You live here?
你住这里吗?
No, no, my brother lives here. What's going on? Where's Jeff?
不 不 我哥哥住这 发生什么了?杰夫在哪?
Are the girls okay? Where are the girls?
我侄女还好吗?她们在哪里?
Sir, just hang on, all right? Just wait here.
先生等一下好吗?在这里等一下
Oh, Jesus Christ!
哦 我的天
Jeffrey Desange apparently shot two business partners to death
杰弗里·德桑热枪杀了两名生意伙伴
before going on to murder his estranged wife
然后又谋杀了已经分居的妻子
and kidnap his two daughters aged three and one.
并绑♥架♥了自己的两个女儿 一个三岁 一个一岁
It's okay. It's okay, come on.
没事的 没事的 快来
Daddy, are we there yet?
爸爸 我们还没有到吗?
My glasses are broken.
我的眼镜破了
What is it?
那是什么?
This is okay. Yeah.
没什么
Victoria, come here.
过来 维多利亚
There's someone inside.
里面有东西
Now!
马上
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Daddy! There's a woman outside.
爸爸 外面有个女人
She's not touching the floor.
她的脚没有着地
Why are you crying?
你怎么哭了?
Cause I'm sad, honey.
因为我很伤心 亲爱的
Why are you sad?
你为什么伤心?
You know, moms and dads, they try real hard,
你知道的大人们虽然已经很努力了
but sometimes they mess things up.
但是有时也会把事情搞砸
You know Daddy loves you, right?
你知道爸爸爱你 对吧?
Uh-huh.
额 恩
I can't see.
我看不清了
What's that?
那是什么?
Look, honey, a deer.
看 亲爱的 一只鹿
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Daddy? Daddy?
爸爸?爸爸?
Look, Lilly, a cherry.
看 莉莉 一个樱桃
Burnsie!
伯希
So where are you guys today?
你们今天去哪里了?
Well, we're gonna have another look around Sector 1-7-12-33.
我们打算去1一7一12一33区找一下
That's the mountain road, right? Uh-huh.
是山路对吧?
Gas station... Go up through the Wilson Pass... it sounds good.
加油站… 再往上通过威尔森隧♥道♥… 听起来不错
Oh, God, I hate to do this.
天呀 我讨厌这样
Do what?
讨厌什么?
Your last payment didn't clear.
上次的报酬还没结呢
Well... I'll check on that. Don't worry about it. The bank's screwing up.
好吧… 我会查清楚的 别担心 应该是银行搞错了
All right, I'll look into it and get back to you.
好的 我会查清楚告诉你的
Thanks.Bye.
谢谢 再见
Thank you, God. Sweet!
谢谢你 上帝 太好了
That Burnsie on the phone?
是伯♥希♥来♥电♥话♥吗?
Yup.
是的
What is the next move? Is he going to search sector zz alpha?
下一步计划是什么?他准备去搜索ZZ阿尔法区域吗?
Hey, guess who's not pregnant?
嘿 猜猜谁没怀孕?
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了?
The last payment didn't clear.
上次的报酬没结清
So there's a problem with the bank or...
要么是银行的问题…
The money's gone.
要么就是没钱了
I pick "B."
我选"B"
That is the correct answer.
答对了
Hey, look, babe. It's your brother.
嘿 听着 宝贝 他是你哥哥
You wanna spend all your money trying to find him, it's okay with me.
如果你想把钱全花在找他身上 我没意见
Super than therapy.
总比找心理医生看病便宜
And so am I.
我也便宜
Whoa!
哇
I need to go. Mmm-hmm.
我得去方便下
Burnsie!
伯希
What?
怎么了?
Hey, Burnsie!
嘿 伯希
Jesus Christ!
上帝呀
We gonna call him?
你打算给他打电♥话♥吗?
Just give me a minute.
再等一下
Well, we should call! We said we'd call.
我们应该打给他 我们说过要打给他的
Ronnie, shut up just for one minute.
罗尼 先闭上你的嘴
Here you go, Bird, take a whiff of that.
给你 博德 好好闻一下
Hello!
有人吗
Uh-huh.
额 哈
Yes, sir. Yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir.
太好了 太好了 太好了 太好了
It's cherry pits.
是樱桃核
Hey, Burnsie!
嘿 伯希
Burnsie, can we call him now?
伯希 我们现在可以打给他了吗?
They found them.
他们找到了
You're shitting me.
你在开玩笑吧
They found the girls, alive.
他们找到了 孩子还活着
Dr. Gerald Dreyfuss, and you must be Annabel.
我是杰拉尔德·德赖弗斯医生 你就是安娜贝尔吧
I must be.
是的
Lucas. How are they?
我是卢卡斯 她们怎么样了?
Well, just let me warn you, this won't be easy.
我先警告你们 情况不太乐观
We're very fortunate that Victoria was
很幸运 维多利亚
old enough to retain much of her vocabulary.
当时已经足够大了掌握了不少词汇
But it's still too early to determine if her social development...
但是对她的社交能力下定论还太早…
What about the other one?
另外一个呢?
That's a different story.
那是两码事
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Hey, Victoria.
嘿 维多利亚
IS that you, Lilly? Hey!
是你吗 莉莉?嘿
No, no, no. It's okay, it's okay.
不 不 不 没事的 没事的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Hey...
嘿…
It's okay, it's okay.
没事的 没事的
I got something for you, for your eyes.
我给你带了东西 给你的眼睛
When you were a little girl, you had a pair of these. Do you remember?
你还小的时候有过一副眼镜 你还记得吗?
I'm just gonna put... That's okay. I'm just gonna put them here.
我把它… 没事的 我就把眼镜放在这里
It's okay.
没关系的
Yeah.
对
That's it.
很好
Daddy?
爸爸?
No, no, honey. Honey, no. I'm... I'm not your daddy, I'm...
不 不 亲爱的 亲爱的 不 我… 我不是你♥爸♥爸 我是…