I love this bike.
简直是量身定做的家庭健身器械
It's a family fitness machine.
-苔莉 -怎么了
- Terrie - Is everything okay?
是莎瓦娜 她没事
It's Savannah. She's fine.
宝宝也没事
The baby's fine,
但她昨晚血压又突然升高了
but her blood pressure spiked again last night
她分娩前都要卧床休息
and she's been put on bed rest until delivery.
-很高兴她没事 -是的
- I'm glad she's okay. - Yeah.
工作结束后我会去看她
I'll, I'll go visit her after work.
好的
Okay.
那谁跟我一起主持呢
Who's gonna host with me?
因为下一个就是你上场
That's what we're trying to figure out now,
我们正在尝试解决这个问题
because you're on next.
其实 我自己来也行
You know what, I can just do it myself.
不不不 你需要一个助手
No, no, no. You need an assist.
共同主持效果会更好
Co-hosts always do better.
是啊 但我现在就要上了
Yeah, but I'm on right now.
还有谁在呢
I mean, who else is there?
我可以做
I could do it.
那太好了
That's really nice.
只是我不知道这是否符合该节目理念
Um, I I just, I don't know that that fits the segment.
怎么了 男人也需要雨伞
Why? Men need umbrellas.
没错 没错
No, no.
这 这是个好主意
This This is a good idea.
大卫已经做好准备了
David's already prepped,
我们现在也需要两个主持人上台
and we need two hosts on the stage right now,
所以
so...
我们开始吧
Let's do it!
别在室内打开它
Hey, don't open that indoors.
不吉利
Bad luck.
好像我的运气
Well, it seems my luck
早就开始变坏了
has already taken a turn for the worse.
另外 虫子的厄运是鸟的好运
Besides, worm's bad luck is bird's good fortune.
苔莉 你知道
Terrie, do you
如何连接你的手♥机♥进行时实演示吗
know how to hook up your phone for the tracking demo?
是的 只要插上线就行 对吗
Yeah, you just plug it in, right?
是的 那我们要开始了 倒数10
Yes. Then we're on in 10...
好吧 我知道你还没准备好
Okay, so I know you're not prepared,
但你只要跟着我就行
but just follow my lead.
我们会先从规格开始 然后
We'll start with the specs and then
好了 我要打断你了
Okay, I'm gonna stop you there.
因为我很无聊
'Cause I'm bored.
就按照这个把雨伞推销出去吧
And what a way to sell some umbrellas.
3 2 1
Three, two, one...
开始
We're on.
我是苔莉·卡朋特
I'm Terrie Carpenter.
反向雨伞
附带蓝牙
实时定位
原价$39.9
现价$29.9
SHC特♥价♥$19.9
我是大卫·克拉布里
And I'm David Crabtree.
我们将在这为您带来
And we're here to bring you
雨伞技术的尖端
the cutting edge in umbrella technology.
就像苔莉说的一样
Terrie said it--
尖端科技
the cutting edge!
这是一把反向雨伞
This is a reversible umbrella!
有多少次
Because how many times
你没淋到雨
have you stayed clear from the rain
却在打开雨伞的时候被打湿了
only to get soaked when you open your umbrella?
那最糟糕了
That's the worst!
我能想到更糟的事
I can think of worse things.
你行吗
Can you?
等等 还有更棒的
But wait! There's more!
这把伞还有跟踪装置
This umbrella has a tracking device
能同步到你的手♥机♥
that syncs to your phone
所以你再也不会把它丢掉或者忘在某地
so you never have to lose or forget it somewhere again.
因为说实话
Because let's be honest,
我们都经常丢伞
we're all constantly losing our umbrellas,
然后就不得不换一把
and then we have to replace them.
但这个简单的跟踪装置解决了这个问题
But this simple tracking device solves that problem.
来跟观众展示一下这个程序怎么用吧
Let's show our viewers how the app works.
开始吧
Let's!
应用程序在这里
So I have the app here,
我要把这个线插到手♥机♥上
and I'm just gonna go ahead and plug this into our phone.
我觉得我们需要停一下
我不确定我们该不该继续在一起
需要帮助吗 苔莉
Need a hand over there, Terrie?
对不起
你想要我接手吗
Do you want me to take over?
我只是突然明白
Well, I was just reminded
为什么你总是需要一把好伞
why you always need a great umbrella.
因为你永远不知道
'Cause you never know
你什么时候会遇到风暴雨
when you're gonna get caught in a storm. Ha!
你怎么能发短♥信♥跟我分手
How could you break up with me by text?
我知道
I know.
对不起 但
I'm sorry, but
更别提你差点
Not to mention how close you came
在电视上跟我分手
to breaking up with me on-air.
你没接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your calls
我陷入了混乱
and I got into this tailspin.
我希望我能撤回一切
I wish I could take it all back.
我也希望你能
Yeah, I wish you could, too.
我需要你参加"会见主持人"推广活动
I need you for the "Meet the Hosts" promo.
好 我马上来
Yeah, just give me a sec.
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我还在尝试
Well, I'm still trying to get over
从15秒的停播时间中恢复
the 15 seconds of dead air.
那最多只有10秒
It was 10 seconds, tops.
好吧 但我还是违反了基本原则
Yes, but I still broke the cardinal rule
禁止停播时间
no dead air.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
还有我问你怎么样的时候
And when I asked you how you were doing,
我问的是关于诺阿的事
I meant about Noah.
我只是 我以为我们有未来的
I just, I thought we had a future together.
我以为我们会结婚
I thought we were gonna get married
共建生活
and build a life.
然后慢慢安定下来
Maybe we were settling.
但那有什么不好吗
But what's so wrong with that?
如果你不想的话
You don't have to do
你不必去"会见主持人"推广活动
the "Meet the Hosts" promo if you don't want to.
我想去
I want to go.
我爱我的粉丝们
I love my fans.
我想他们想见在直播里僵住的主持人
I'm sure they want to meet the host that froze on live air.
在发生这些事后
And with everything that happened,
特别是如果我要争取莎兰的位置
I really need the good exposure right now,
我现在真的需要良好的曝光
especially if I'm vying for Sharyn status.
很好
Very good.
太好了
Excellent!
太好了
Excellent.
等等 你觉得刚才发生的事
Wait, do you think what just happened
让我失去竞争机会了吗
takes me out of the running?
不不 当然没有
No. No! Of course not.
但这里的事结束后
But Sharyn did ask to meet you at the cafe
莎兰确实想在咖啡厅见你
once you're done here.
我不会被开除吧 我会吗
I'm not getting fired, am I?
好了 苔莉
Okay, Terrie?
该你了
You're up.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi! - Hi.
请到椅子那边去
You're just gonna be over there by the chair, please.
-好的 很好 -谢谢
- Okay, great. - Thank you.
非常好
Wonderful.
好的 开始了
Okay, here we go. All right.
电影精选列表