谢谢 我玩得很开心
Uh, well, thanks. This was really fun.
不客气
You're welcome.
-拜 -晚安
- Okay. - Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
我喜欢你们共同主持的主意
I like the idea of you guys as co-hosts.
你们的心地都很好
There's a lot of heart with you.
在你们之间存在很特殊的东西
Mm-hmm, there's some-- something special here,
一种真实存在的化学反应
real chemistry.
但
But, um...
SHC将围绕你们俩一起打造品牌
SHC will be building a brand around the two of you, together.
好了 现在
And, yes, right now,
直播中的碰撞意味着会产生真正的火花
butting heads on the air means real fireworks,
但如果不成功怎么办
but what if it doesn't work out?
如果 因为某种原因 发生了这样的事
If, for some reason, that happens,
我们是成年人 我们可以解决的
I mean, we're adults, we can figure it out.
对
Yeah.
是的 但如果你们只是一时兴起呢
Yeah, but what if it gets old?
在节目中
On-air or...
或下节目后
off?
不会的 不会的
It won't. It won't!
不会的
It won't!
我会尽快跟董事会商量
I'll talk to the board A.S.A.P.
太棒了
Great.
-好啦 大棒了 -是的
- Okay! Great! - Okay.
进展得很顺利
Well, that went really well.
我想董事会可能会真的考虑我们
I think the board might actually consider us.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们会成功的
I guess we'll see.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我或许该去服装部了
I should probably get to wardrobe.
好
Okay.
那在我们节目开播前你还来彩排吗
Are you still good to rehearse before our segment?
来
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
看看这款我们要开卖♥♥的新音箱
Look at this new speaker we're going to be selling.
不错
Great.
你看见大卫了吗
Have you seen David?
怎么了
Why?
我就是得和他谈谈
I just need to talk to him.
他可能在C门外
He's probably outside door "C."
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你在这儿干什么呢
Whatcha doing out here?
只是在晒太阳
Just basking in the sun.
不介意我和你一起晒吧
Do you mind if I bask with you?
乐意之至
I'd like that.
你知道你的流行语
You know your catchphrase,
"你狂野且宝贵的一生"
"Your one wild and precious life..."
你知道吗 我是在写婚誓的时候
You know, I found that poem
找到这首诗的
while I was writing my wedding vows.
在某种程度上 我觉得那是这一切的开始
In a way, I think that's what started it all.
那个问题让我陷入了一个死循环
That question threw me for a loop.
我祖母很喜欢那首诗
My grandmother loves that poem.
我记得第一次她读给我听时
I remember the first time she read it to me.
感觉就像 一种行动的召唤
It felt like... a call to action.
让我想用我的一生干一件大事
To do something big with my life,
一件了不起的事
something great.
但我最近重新去读它
But I recently went back and re-read it,
然后我发现
and I realized that...
她不是在说
she's not saying
去做什么了不起的大事
do something big and great.
她说的只是去散散步
All she did was just go for a walk.
但她却很投入其中
But she was so... present in that.
她是真正全身心都在那里的
She was really there.
你看啊 我知道
Look, I know that...
你害怕这会感觉像是吸尘一样
you're scared that this is gonna feel like vacuuming,
我懂
and I get it.
而我也不能向你保证这将不会是那样
And I can't guarantee you that it won't.
但我认为我们该尝试一下
But I think we should try.
好吧 所以你想来开场么
All right, so, you wanna do the intro,
然后我来介绍下产品规格
and then I'll launch into product specs?
"这是款室内室外通用音箱"
"This is an indoor/outdoor speaker..."
或者 或是你来开场
Or, or... uh, you could do the intro
接着我来介绍具体的产品规格
and I could launch into the product specs.
要介绍产品规格
In order to do that,
你得先读完
you would've had to have read--
使用指南
The instruction manual?
惊喜吧
Surprise!
好吧 接着我们会放音乐
Okay. So then we'll cue the music,
然后我会过一遍产品特点和配套手♥机♥应用
and, uh, I'll go over the features and the app--
假如我们不说话
What if, instead of talking,
只跳舞怎么样
we just dance?
你想只跳舞
You wanna just dance?
你知道的
And, um, you know,
我们可以向观众们展示
we talk about how, with this speaker,
这款音箱是如何让气氛变得旖旎
our viewers can turn any moment into a spontaneous moment.
好吧 所以我们跳舞
Okay, so, uh, so we dance.
没错
Yeah.
放音乐
Cue the music.
♪ 请别让我心碎 ♪
♪ Please, don't go Breaking my heart ♪
♪ 就算我想也不能 ♪
♪ I couldn't if I tried ♪
♪ 哦 亲爱的 如果我变得不耐烦 ♪
♪ Oh, honey If I get restless ♪
♪ 宝贝 你不是那种人 ♪
♪ Baby, you're not that kind ♪
♪ 别让我心碎 ♪
♪ Don't go breaking my heart ♪
♪ 你让我放下了负担 ♪
♪ You take the weight off of me ♪
你受过正规的训练吗
Are you classically trained?
我练了18年的芭蕾 你能看出来吗
18 years of ballet. Can you tell?
♪ 没人知道 ♪
♪ Nobody knows it ♪
♪ 在我低沉时 ♪
♪ When I was down ♪
♪ 我是你的小丑 ♪
♪ I was your clown ♪
♪ 没人知道 没有人知道 ♪
♪ Nobody knows it Nobody knows... ♪
所以等会就像刚才那样吗
So, something like that?
没错
Yeah.
大卫
Oh, David.
有人找你
Uh, you have a visitor.
是谁
Who?
诺阿
Noah.
我想和你谈谈苔莉
I wanted to talk to you about Terrie.
好啊
Okay.
是这样
See...
我想和她复合
I want her back
我在想你能不能帮帮我
and I was wondering if you could help me.
你觉得苔莉想复合吗
Ah, do you think Terrie wants that?
我意思是 你
I mean, you...
你当初把她伤得很重 诺阿
you really hurt her, Noah.
我知道
I know.
我犯了个错
I... I made a mistake.
在我发出那些信息的前一晚
See, the night before I sent all those texts,
她提起了结婚
she brought up marriage,
然后我就被吓到了
and I got scared,
我当时不知道我想要什么
I didn't know what I wanted,
但通过这段时间的思考
but I've had a chance to think about it,
我发现 我想她了
and I miss her.
苔莉和我 我们
Terrie and I, we just...
我们很般配
we make sense,
所以我希望你能帮我
so I was hoping that you could help me.
嗨 莎兰要你去会议室一趟
Hi. Sharyn needs you in the conference room.
马上
One minute.
你有什么计划
What'd you have in mind?
电影精选列表