苔莉 大卫
Terrie. David.
只是想来确认一下
Just wanted to check in.
在我们上一次开会时
At our last meeting,
我试着不去窥探
I tried not to pry...
但在看完刚那场彩排后
but after seeing that rehearsal,
我觉得我要是问了就好了
I think it's better if I did.
你们知道
Now, you know
我觉得你们在镜头前棒极了
I think you're wonderful on air...
但我的问题是
but my question is,
在我们继续让你们接替我一起主持之前
before we move forward with you replacing me as co-hosts,
在镜头外到底发生了什么
what exactly is happening off-air?
这个嘛
Well...
其实
actually--
什么也没发生
Nothing.
那我在那儿看到的是什么
Then what was that I saw out there?
那是什么
What was that?
那是我们在向粉丝们渲染我们之间的火花
That was us playing up on our chemistry for our fans.
有些调情的感觉
It's a little flirting.
但拜托 我们之间没什么的
But come on, there is nothing between us.
这可是我和苔莉
It's me and Terrie.
对啊 是我们俩啊
Yeah, it's us.
我想这世上再没比我们更不般配的俩人了
I mean, there couldn't be two more mismatched people.
我们只是工作伙伴而已
We're strictly professional.
大卫和我只是一起主持
David and I are just co-hosts.
苔莉 大卫
Terrie, David...
这不是什么游戏节目
this is not some kind of gameshow.
这是生意
This is a business.
在你问之前
Before you even ask
我完全没因为我与莎兰和大卫的谈话
I am not upset about my conversation with Sharyn and David
而不高兴
at all.
我很好 其实
I'm great, actually.
所有事都好着呢
Everything's fine.
若之前我和大卫之间有任何暧昧的地方
If there was ever a gray area in David and my's relationship
谢天谢地已被澄清
that's thankfully been rectified
现在我们完全只是同事关系
and now we are just strictly professional.
大卫和我只是一起主持
David and I are just co-hosts.
我对他来说只是需要除去的灰尘
I am just something else he has to vacuum.
莎兰想在咖啡厅见你
Sharyn wants to meet you at the cafe.
好啊 太好了
Okay! Great!
这会儿喝香槟有点早
It's a bit early in the day for champagne,
但我们还是可以庆祝这激动人心的消息的
but we can still celebrate the exciting news.
董事会已决定让你们两个接替我一起主持
The board has decided to replace me with you two as co-hosts.
恭喜
Congratulations!
这太棒了
That's awesome!
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you.
等下 这不太像是我所期待的反应啊
Now, that's not quite the reaction I expected.
没 我很感恩
No, I'm... I'm grateful.
我 我只是得再考虑一下
I... I just need to give the idea of co-hosting
一起主持这个主意
a bit more consideration.
你还要考虑吗
You do?
好吧
Okay,
但是"每日精选"两天后就要开播了
but the "Monthly Pick" is in two days
还有我给你们说过的
and, as I told you,
我们想要在那个节目上
we would like to use that segment
向我们的观众宣布这个消息
to announce the news to our viewers.
好不好 所以我们得知道你们的决定
Okay? So we need to know.
当然
Sure.
嘿 你不想一起主持了吗
Hey! You don't want to co-host anymore?
不是我不想
It's not that I don't want to.
只是我们之间的关系有点混乱
I-I-It's... It's kind of confusing between us.
事情有些复杂了 还有就是
Things are complicated and...
我有一份新工作的邀约
I got offered a new job,
是去丹苔莉的直播部门
heading up Daintree's Live division.
所以你想抛下这边去那里
And you want to leave for that?
我不想的
I don't want to.
但也许这会让事情更简单
But maybe it simplifies things.
我去丹苔莉
I go to Daintree.
你接下莎兰的位置
You take Sharyn's spot.
或是我们可以一起接下莎兰的位置
Or we could both take Sharyn's spot together.
但若是激♥情♥褪去呢 对吧
Oh, but what if it gets old, right?
不是那个原因
It's not that.
制片部要知道你们选了
Production needs to know what item
哪个产品作为"每日精选"
you've chosen for the "Monthly Pick."
我们在想了
We're on it.
-谢了 -没事
- Thanks. - Cool.
我刚听说
So, I just heard--
你们俩还没为"每日精选"定好产品吗
you two still haven't decided on an item for the "Monthly Pick"?
我们 我们刚定好
We, uh, we just decided right now.
好啊 太好了
Oh, okay, good.
是什么
What is it?
一款吸尘器
A vacuum.
对
Yeah.
我意思是你可能再也不想吸尘了
I mean, you might not want to vacuum anymore,
但其他人想
but other people still do.
大卫 我刚刚收到消息说
O-Okay, David, I just got
在今天的销♥售♥档
your message saying you want to be replaced
你想要被换下来
on the guest seller segment today.
对 我觉得苔莉可以顶替我
Yeah, I was thinking Terrie could replace me.
苔莉 你想去吗
Terrie, do you want it?
当然想
Uh, sure, yeah.
快看啊
Look that them.
世界级
珠宝收藏
钻石婚戒
优雅大方的设计
SHC独家珠宝
这钻石的璀璨光芒
The brilliance of that diamond...
这是一颗由激光切割的完美无瑕的
It's a five-carat radiant-cut diamond
五克拉钻石
with flawless clarity.
戒指的定制铂金底座上镶嵌着
It has three carats of tapered baguette-cut diamonds
三克拉长的锥形钻石
set in a custom-made platinum mount.
这简直美爆了
It is just stunning.
我觉得观众们会想要拥有这件首饰的
I think our viewers would love to own this piece.
说到观众 我们何不连线一位呢
Speaking of viewers, why don't we take a caller?
你好 这里是苔莉
Hi there. You're on with Terrie.
苔莉 我是诺阿
Terrie, it's Noah.
诺阿 感谢你的来电
Noah? Thank you for calling.
这里有什么是你感兴趣的吗
Is there something you're interested in here on air?
是的 还真有
Well, actually, yes,
我挺喜欢那个订婚戒指的
I'm interested in that engagement ring...
因为
...because...
镜头对准诺阿
Zoom in on Noah.
我有些事想对你说
There's something I'd like to ask you.
你之前是对的
You were right.
我们兴趣相符 志同道合
We like the same things, we want the same things.
我们是天生一对
We make sense.
我知道这是一大步 但是
And I know it's a big step, but...
也只是我们的下一步
It's the next step.
所以 苔莉
So, Terrie...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
今天的节目就到这里
And that's all the time we have for today.
我们很快就会再见的
We'll see you again back here real soon.
好吧
All right.
所有人请休息五分钟
Everybody take five, please.
诺阿
Oh, Noah.
我很抱歉 我不能接受
I'm so sorry. I can't do this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
大卫
David?
你怎么从台上下来了
Why aren't you on stage?
你知道诺阿打算要求婚吗
Did you know that Noah was gonna propose?
这就是你要我替代你的原因吗
Is that why you asked me to replace you?
他真的很想和你在一起
电影精选列表