其中有一些非常可爱的片段
And there was actually some really cute clips,
因为
Because,
毕竟 言语能说明一切 但情感能打动人心
After all, "words tell, but emotions sell."
顺便说一下 这个很好吃
This is delicious, by the way.
大卫做饭一直这么好吃吗
Has David always been such a good cook?
我要告诉你一个关于大卫的小秘密
I'll let you in on a little secret about David.
拜托 不要
Please don't.
大卫如此努力地
David tries so hard
表现出一个不计后果的单身汉的形象
to project this whole devil-may-care bachelor facade,
但在这一切的背后
but underneath it all,
他是一个内心柔软的男人
he's a real softie.
而且他是我最好的弟弟
And he's been the best brother to me
埃里克最好的舅舅
and uncle to Eric.
而且大卫舅舅不只是我的舅舅
Plus, Uncle David's not just my uncle,
他还是我最好的朋友
he's also my best friend.
是的
Yeah.
拥有这么好的朋友
Well, you're really lucky
你真的很幸运
to have such a great best friend.
我知道
I know.
你也很幸运能有这么好的主持搭档
And you're so lucky to have such a great co-host.
我认为我们两个都很幸运
I think we're both pretty lucky.
什么 你在笑什么
What? What's that smile?
看来你和苔莉有点暧昧哟
Seems like you and Terrie have a little flirtation.
我们只是在镜头前稍微夸张了一点
Oh, we just play it up for the cameras a bit.
那你考虑跳槽的事情到底是为谁
And so who are you doing it for off-air?
好吧 也许是有点暧昧
All right, yeah, maybe there's a little flirtation.
这没什么大不了的
Well, there's nothing wrong with that.
看起来你们在一起玩得很开心
Seems like you guys are having fun together.
是的 开始总是很愉快的
Yeah. It's always fun in the beginning.
好吧
All right. Ahem.
晚安 大卫舅舅
Goodnight, Uncle David.
晚安 小兄弟
Yeah, goodnight, bud.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我没有担心
I'm not worried about it.
好吧 我来帮帮你
All right, then, let me give you a hand.
谢谢
Thanks.
你和你侄子的关系
You seem to have a really great relationship
似乎很好
with your nephew.
是啊 每周都有几天
Yeah, I get to take care of him
是我在照顾放学后的他
a couple days a week after school.
我们相处得很愉快
We have fun.
你是怎么学会做饭的
And how did you learn how to cook?
自学
Self-taught.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我发现我对你了解真的不多
You know, I realize I actually don't know very much about you.
你最后怎么去了电视台
How did you end up at the channel?
去SHC之前 我是在房♥地♥产♥工作的
Well, before SHC, I was in real estate.
我拥有一家代理公♥司♥
I owned an agency.
真的吗
Really?
是的 我一直都很擅长销♥售♥
Yeah. I always had a knack for selling things,
但又不知道自己究竟想做什么
and never really knew what I wanted to do,
所以就成为了一名房♥地♥产♥经纪人
so becoming a real estate agent made sense.
然后我代理了一个客户的业务
And then I represented a client,
她是SHC的一个制♥作♥人
who was a producer at SHC,
她推荐我去试镜 然后
and she recommended I come in for an audition and...
我通过了
Voila.
当然 你本来就极具魅力
And you were your charming self, of course.
其实 事情
Well, it was, uh,
事情比这要复杂一点
it was a little more complicated than that.
当我遇到这个制片人的时候
When I met this producer,
我和我的未婚妻正在经营那家代理公♥司♥
I was running the agency with my fiancée.
所有人都说我的生活很完美
By all accounts, it looked perfect,
但我不这么认为
but it just didn't feel right.
相反 我觉得这是我必须要做的事情
Instead, it felt like something I had to do.
就像用吸尘器吸尘一样
You know, like vacuuming.
为什么是"吸尘"
Why "vacuuming"?
它一直是我最讨厌的家务
It's just always been the chore I've hated the most.
这就像你看到灰尘堆积起来了
You know, it's like you see the dust building up,
你知道你得打扫了
and you know you gotta clean,
但你一直拖着 你不喜欢它
and you put it off forever, and you dread it,
在你终于拖着吸尘器去打扫了
and then you finally lug the vacuum out and do it,
还没等你做完一会 灰尘又出现了
and the second you're done, there's dust again.
就感觉生活就是要跟你对着干一样
It just feels like the opposite of how life should work.
但我认为没有"应该"
But I thought there are no "shoulds".
然后呢
Well, so then what?
我的未婚妻也有同样的感受
My fiancée felt it, too.
我们取消了婚约
We called off the engagement.
我不知道接下来该做些什么
I had no idea what to do next.
然后我想起了那个制♥作♥人
And then I remembered the producer.
你在你狂野且宝贵的一生中
You found out what you wanted to do
找到了你想做的事情
with your "one wild and precious life."
对啊
Yeah.
我想我有点理解
I guess I can kind of understand
你对吸尘的厌恶了
your aversion to vacuuming.
我该回家了
I should probably be getting home.
真的吗 现在还挺早的
Really? It's still early.
你想看些什么吗
Do you want to watch something?
好吧
Uh, okay.
有什么想看的吗
You see anything you like?
我们大概应该补补SHC的节目
We should probably catch up on SHC...
但没有"应该"
But there are no "shoulds."
-对 -对
- Right. - Right.
所以 你想看什么
So... what do you want to watch?
浪漫喜剧
Rom-com?
足球赛 好啊
Football? Okay, yeah.
你是那种
Are you one of those people
为了你想看的东西而争论
who argues for what you want to watch
但看了10分钟后就能睡着的人吗
and then falls asleep in 10 minutes?
不是
Um... no.
我不会
I'm not.
你肯定是
You are that person.
我确信
I knew it!
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
让我猜猜
Oh, let me guess,
你是这样一种人
you're one of those people
一旦开始看某个节目
who, once you start watching something,
即使你很讨厌 你也会看完 是吗
then you have to finish it, even though you hate it?
不是 我会毫不犹豫换台
Nope. I have no problem turning it off.
但你就是那样的人 我看得出来
But you are that person, I can tell.
我们看你选的浪漫喜剧 然后你
We'll be watching some rom-com you picked and...
胡说 我才不是
Stop it! I'm not.
好吧 那就浪漫喜剧
All right. Rom-com it is.
我不会睡着的
I'm gonna stay awake.
我没睡
I wasn't sleeping.
你睡了 而且睡得很香
No, you were full-on sleeping.
你就是那样的人
You are that person.
没有 我只是在打瞌睡
No, I was dozing.
在我打瞌睡的时候 我想到了一个好主意
While I was dozing, I had a really good idea.
我们相处得很好
So we've been getting along...
我们合作得也很好
And I actually think we work really well together.
我们让彼此变得更好了
You know, I think we make each other better.
所以我在想
So I was thinking
与其相互竞争莎兰的节目
that instead of competing for Sharyn's spot,
不如我们一起主持
we just take the spot together?
所以说我们共享莎兰的位置吗
So we'd both be Sharyn?
我们还是各自为代表
Well, we would both be ourselves,
只是共同主持莎兰的节目
co-hosting in Sharyn's spot.
我认为这是个好主意
I think it's a great idea.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
电影精选列表