♪ 当我长大 ♪
♪ When I became of age ♪
♪ 妈妈把我叫到她身旁 ♪
♪ My mother called me to her side ♪
♪ 她说 孩子你现在长大了 ♪
♪ She said, son You're growing up now ♪
♪ 不久你将迎娶新娘 ♪
♪ Pretty soon You'll take a bride ♪
♪ 然后她说 ♪
♪ And then she said ♪
♪ 就因为你现在还年轻 ♪
♪ Just because You've become a young man now ♪
♪ 有些东西你现在还不明白 ♪
♪ There's still some things That you don't understand now ♪
♪ 在你向女孩求婚前 ♪
♪ Before you ask some girl for her hand now ♪
♪ 尽可能的享受你现有的自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Keep your freedom for as long as you can now ♪
♪ 我妈妈告诉我 ♪
♪ My mama told me ♪
♪ 你最好货比三家 ♪
♪ You better shop around ♪
♪ 货比三家 ♪
♪ Shop, shop ♪
♪ 你最好货比三家 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah You better shop around ♪
♪ 货比三家 ♪
♪ Shop, shop around ♪
♪ 有些东西我希望你知道 ♪
♪ Ah, there's some things that I want you to know now ♪
♪ 女人来来去去 ♪
♪ Just as sure as the wind's gonna blow now ♪
♪ 就像风吹过一样 ♪
♪ The women come and the women gonna go now ♪
♪ 在你告诉她们你爱她们之前 ♪
♪ Before you tell 'em that you love em so now ♪
♪ 我妈妈告诉我 ♪
♪ My mama told me ♪
♪ 你要货比三家 ♪
♪ You better shop around ♪
♪ 货比三家 ♪
♪ Shop, shop. Oh, yeah ♪
♪ 你要货比三家 ♪
♪ You better shop around ♪
♪ 货比三家 ♪
♪ Shop, shop around ♪
♪ 试着找到性价比最高的 孩子 ♪
♪ A-try to get yourself a bargain, son ♪
♪ 别在第一时间就被人给忽悠了 ♪
♪ Don't be sold on the very first one ♪
♪ 好女孩比比皆是 ♪
♪ A-pretty girls come a dime a dozen ♪
♪ 努力找到一个真正爱你的 ♪
♪ A-try to find one who's gonna give you true lovin' ♪
♪ 在你牵她的手说愿意之前 ♪
♪ Before you take a girl and say I do, now ♪
♪ 确定她也爱着你 ♪
♪ Make sure she's in love with-a you now ♪
♪ 我妈妈告诉我 ♪
♪ My mama told me ♪
♪ 你要货比三家 ♪
♪ You better shop around ♪
欢迎光临家庭购物频道
Welcome to Shopping From Home Channel.
你好 苔莉
Hi, Terrie.
你好 凯特 最近过得如何
Hey, Kate. How's it going?
挺好的 各位 这是苔莉·卡朋特
Great. This is Terrie Carpenter, everybody.
你好
Hi!
你们会来片场看我吗
Are you guys gonna come visit me on set?
我们准备开拍以"圣诞老人等"为主题的
We're kicking off the holiday segment
假日直播
with "Santa's Claus-et."
我们会去的
We'll be there.
-太好啦 -回聊
- Yeah. Great. Bye! - Talk to you later.
-你好 苔莉 -你好
- Terrie, hi. - Hi!
你好我是希拉里 新来的制片助理
Hi, I'm Hillary, the new production assistant.
很高兴见到你 希拉里
Oh, nice to meet you, Hillary.
第一天紧张吗
First day jitters?
-是的 -别紧张
- Yeah. Ah! - It's okay.
记得我第一天上班 也是从事制片助理
I can remember my first day. I started out as a P.A., too.
-是吗 -嗯 是的
- Really? - Yeah. Yeah.
那是十年前了 当时我紧张得不行
It was 10 years ago. I was a total nervous wreck.
所以你知道我是什么感受了
Well, then you know how I feel.
尽管我很难相信
Although I'm having a hard time believing
你竟然曾经紧张到爆
that you could ever be a wreck.
这有何稀奇
Oh, no--
你可是苔莉·卡朋特 你就像个奇迹
You're Terrie Carpenter. You're, like, amazing.
多谢夸奖
Oh, thank you!
我明白这样说很不专业
I know this isn't very professional,
但我看过你所有节目 你是我最爱的主持
but I watched all your segments, you're my favorite host.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Well! Thank you.
那你是我最爱的制片助理
Then you're my favorite P.A.
这就别告诉其他人了 好吗
Just don't tell the others, okay?
我希望有一天能成为一名主播
I'm actually hoping to one day become a host.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我很乐意为你指点一二
Well, I would be happy to show you the ropes.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Absolutely.
太感谢了
Wow! Uh... thank you. Yeah.
那你先做头发 我不打扰了
Okay, well, I'll leave you to get your hair done.
-好的 -回见
- Okay. - I'll see you later.
-你好 苔莉 -你好
- Hey, Terrie! - Hey.
-今天过得如何 -很好 你呢
- How are you doing today? - Good, how are you doing?
挺好的
Great!
倒数五 四 三 二
...On in five, four, three, two...
摄影中
众所周知 耐心是钓鱼的秘诀
You know, they say patience is the secret to catching fish,
但我要告诉你
but I'm telling you,
鱼竿才是秘密武器
this fishing rod is the secret.
这款鱼竿结实又耐用
It's strong and it's durable.
它有足以钓起大鱼的竿架
It has the backbone necessary for the big fish,
又能灵敏的让你察觉到微弱的咬钩
but the sensitivity to detect the tiniest nibble.
大卫和我上周末刚用这鱼竿钓鱼
David and I just went fishing with these rods last weekend.
是的 就我们俩 还带了点酒
Yeah. Just us, some brews,
太阳晒着我们的后背 我们烤着钓来的鱼
and the sun on our backs as we grilled a fresh catch.
这款鱼竿
This fishing rod
钓鱼竿
超轻复合材料
金霍恩渔具
原价
折扣价
SHC专卖♥♥价$88.99
直播
六期按揭h每期$15.00
能给你一天的回忆
gives you a day to remember.
但是 先生们
But, gentlemen,
也许你会说
maybe you're saying,
"我真的不该买♥♥它"
"I really shouldn't buy that."
记住 没有"应该"
Well, remember there are no "shoulds."
不要让你的生活空空荡荡
Don't vacuum your way through life.
就像我一直说的
As I always like to say--
你计划对你狂野
what is it you plan to do
又珍贵的生活做些什么
with your one wild and precious life?
谁说不是呢
I know, right?
"别让你的生活空空荡荡"
"Don't vacuum your way through life"?
这话什么意思呢
What does that even mean?
他的观众都是"绅士"吗
And his audience is "gentleman"?
为什么
Why?
是因为 他觉得女人不可能买♥♥鱼竿吗
Because, what, women would never want to buy a fishing rod?
不用说他定是从玛丽·奥利弗的诗里
Not to mention he's stealing his catchphrase
抄来的流行语
from a Mary Oliver poem.
我不是想火上浇油
Well, not to add fuel to your fire,
但是大卫找莎兰询问
but word behind the scene is that David asked Sharyn
他能不能跟你换一下"家庭健身房♥"的节目
if he could swap for your "Total Gym Fit" segment.
什么 那可是销冠节目
What? That's a top-selling item.
我
I...
好吧 我会去跟莎兰谈
It's okay. I'll talk to Sharyn.
好了 头发做好了
Okay. You're good to go.
好的 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
-你十分钟后开始 -好的
- You're on in 10. - Okay.
你和诺阿晚上还是
Oh, and you and Noah are still having dinner
跟我和乔丹一起吃饭吗
with me and Jordan tonight?
必须的 我迫不及待呢
Yes, absolutely. We can't wait.
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
你好 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
你好
Hey.
苔莉 看起来真漂亮
Terrie, looking beautiful.
谢谢你 大卫
Oh, thank you, David.
你一定有什么目的吧
You must want something.
一如既往的聪明
Wow, and smart as ever.
我希望能用我的
I was hoping you'd switch with me,
"簇绒储藏凳"节目
your "Total Gym Fit" segment
换你的"家庭健身房♥"节目
for my "Tufted Storage Bench" slot.
那样会更好地契合我们的演示
You know, that way, it's more geared towards our demos.
很好 很好
Right. Right.
你是在暗示我主打女性用品
Are you implying that my predominantly female demo
不要去肖想任何运动器材吗
doesn't want gym equipment?
还是女人都不想要钓鱼竿
电影精选列表