总是失败 你变得绝望
well, they fell apart and you got desperate.
孤单
A little lonely.
所以载他一程 有个人陪陪也不错
That's why the idea of dragging him around,
对吗
well, wasn't so bad, was it?
妈妈
Mom...
别担心 甜心 他和我们不一样
Don't worry, honey. He ain't like us.
像他这种人根本没勇气活在现实世界里
Men like him don't have the balls to survive in the real world.
好了 听好了 女士
All right, listen, lady...
但是最输不起的那个人 就是你
But the one who's got the most to lose is you.
你知道他是谁吗 亲爱的
Do you even know who he is, honey?
他在利用你
'Cause he's using you.
就像他利用我一样
Just like he used me.
就像他利用所有人一样
Just like he uses everybody.
胡说八道
This is bullshit.
他们总是会选择逃避
They always run.
约翰
John?
-约翰 -上车 路易斯
-John? -Get back inside, Louis!
约翰 我们走吧 我们可以找其他人载我们
John, let's just leave. We can find another ride.
路易斯 上车
Louis, get back inside.
约翰 她根本不认识你
John, she doesn't know anything about you.
她说得对 路易斯 我很害怕
She's right, Louis. I am afraid.
我没办法像普通人一样过日子 你知道吗
And I just can't take living like everyone else, you know?
问题是
The problem is, there's certain things about me
我改变不了我自己
that I just can't seem to change.
约翰 约翰 停下
John. John, stop.
约翰
John!
我就知道他有点不对劲
I knew there was something wrong with him.
走吧 路易斯 我们送你回家
Come on, Louis. We're gonna take you home.
跟着他很危险 甜心
It's not gonna end well, honey.
快点 上车
Come on, get in.
走吧 没事的
Come on, it's okay.
路易斯 你在干嘛
Louis! What are you doing?
过去
Get over!
趴下
Get down!
该死
God damn it!
我了个去
God damn it!
这里有好多钱
This is a lot of money.
我们都可以坐飞机去法明顿了
We could fly to Farmington if we wanted.
她说的不是真的
You know what she said about you wasn't true.
我不知道 她说的挺准的
I don't know, she split me wide open, didn't she?
我坐牢的时候
You know, when I was in jail,
每个人都责怪别人
everyone wanted to blame everyone else
说是别人害他们坐牢的
for who they turned out to be.
妈妈 爸爸 女朋友 老婆
Mom, dad, girlfriend, wife.
我这辈子犯了很多错
I made a lot of mistakes in my life.
但是是我自己造成的 不是别人的
But they were my mistakes, nobody else's.
都是我的错
They're mine.
等你老了 路易斯
You know, when you get older, Louis,
这些错误会把你活活吞噬
all those mistakes start piling up inside you.
一个又一个错误
Just a pile of mistakes.
后悔 责难
Regrets, blame.
让你痛不欲生
It's enough to make you feel sick to your stomach.
秘密会给我这种感觉
Secrets make me feel like that.
恩 没错
Yeah, secrets, too.
你秘密多么
You got many secrets?
恩 很多
Yeah, plenty.
你呢
How about you?
嗯
Yeah.
我喜欢那个女孩子
I like that girl.
这可不是什么秘密了
Shit, that ain't no secret.
恩
Yeah.
告诉我一个你的秘密吧
Tell me one of your secrets.
下次吧
Maybe some other time.
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
嘿
Hey!
多美啊
Look at that.
嘿 我们得储备点食物
Hey, we need some food for the road.
好 我去充点汽油
All right. I'm gonna go grab some gas.
10分钟后这里见
Let's meet back here in ten minutes.
好的 你先去吧
All right, you go first.
小心
Watch out.
去啊
Go on!
我们的邮寄编号♥是96309
Our APO here is 96309.
24小时可以接通 请拨96309
So drop us a line, anytime, APO 96309
我们会为您服务
and we'll get it on.
就这么多吗
Anything else?
就这些 谢谢
Oh, that's it. Thanks.
现在是11点 这里是约翰·马♥克♥思♥主持的
This is the 11:00 report featuring John Marks
新闻体育节目
with the news and sports.
高山银行在光天化日下被抢劫了
A brazen daytime robbery of the Alpine Savings Bank
州警正在寻找一名身份不明的男子
has state police looking for an unidentified man
和一名青少年共犯
and his teenage accomplice.
目击证人说
They were
最后一次看见他们是在法姆369号♥公路往西
last seen traveling west on Farm Road 369
开着一辆棕褐色旅行车 德州车牌 74EJQ8
in a tan station wagon with Texas license plates 74EJQ8.
我们会坐牢吗
Are we going to jail?
我们不会坐牢的
Nah, we ain't going to jail.
你害怕吗
You scared?
不怕
No.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
噢 真是一团糟
Oh, what a mess.
我们应该去墨西哥
We should go to Mexico.
这些钱够我们过好多年了
We could live there for years with all this money.
我们应该搞辆车 但是
We should get a car, but...
我们可以的
we could do that.
-石头给我 -我来
-Give me a rock. -Oh, I got it.
我更喜欢之前那辆旅行车
I liked the station wagon better.
没人会想念这辆破车的
Yeah, well, nobody's gonna be missing this piece of shit.
所以你不用感到内疚
I can tell you that much.
不过如果这辆能开超过50码就好了
Be nice if we could this thing up over 50.
我们先开一半路
I figure we'll drive about halfway there
然后找个安静的地方睡觉吧
then find a quiet place to camp for the night.
那里是什么样子
What's it gonna be like?
什么 你外公外婆家吗
What? Your grandparents' place?
恩
Yep.
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜肯定很美
I imagine it'll be beautiful.
明天会到吗
Think we'll be there tomorrow?
恩 应该中午的时候到
Oh, yeah. We should be there by lunch.
我们先要穿过沙漠
First we have to make it through the desert.
然后穿过高山
Then we'll cross into the mountains.
看到农场的时候 就说明快到了
We'll know we're getting close when we can see the farmlands.
绿野 一望无际
Green, as far as the eye can see.
和照片上一样吗
Just like that picture?
恩 和照片上一样
Yeah, just like the picture.
我来帮你吧
Let me get that for you.
好了
There you go.
你看上去帅极了 搭档
You're looking good there, partner.
我想给他们留个好印象
I want to make a good impression, you know?
走吧
Let's go.
去加下油吧
Fill it up, will you?
-早上好 -早上好
-Morning. -Good morning.
他加好了么
He almost finished out there?
恩 快好了
Yeah, almost.
这里是911 您有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
你好
Hello?