咱俩配合得挺好的
You and me make a really, really good team.
也许已经有人给咱俩起好组合的名字了
Shit, they probably got nicknames for us already.
谁啊 报纸上吗
Who? The papers?
-没错 -谁啊 报纸上吗
-Yeah. -Who? The papers?
没错
Yeah.
真是闲的蛋疼
Don't they have better things to do?
才不是"雌雄大盗"曾经天天上报纸
Shit, no. Bonnie and Clyde was all over the newspapers.
还有比利小子 他很有名的
Billy the Kid, too. He was famous.
像电影里那样
Like in movies?
-没错 -嗯哼
-Exactly. -Mm-hmm.
电影里他们都被射死了
You know, in the movies, they all got shot to death.
你不觉得好玩吗
Aren't you having fun?
-我要是你那么大 肯定可喜欢了 -不
-If I was your age, I'd be having fun. -No,
我不觉得好玩
I'm not having fun.
你觉得我就一身轻松吗
You think this is easy for me?
带着你这个小拖油瓶到处走
Dragging your skinny little ass all over the place?
我又不是在度假 懂么
This ain't no fucking holiday, all right?
这是我的工作
This is a job.
载你回家是我的任务
This is work driving you home.
马上就结束了好吧
You know, it'll all be over soon enough, all right?
但愿如此
Yeah, I hope so.
你 呃...
Did you, uh...
今天白天 你看见收银台下面的霰弹枪了吗
Did you see that shotgun under the counter earlier today?
没
No.
没吗
No?
我觉得你可能看见了
I just figured you might have seen it
蹲下的时候...
underneath there when you were, you know, down below...
我没看见任何枪
I didn't see any gun.
好吧
Okay.
夫人
Ma'am?
有巧克力冰淇淋吗
Do you have chocolate ice cream?
我去冰柜看看
I'll have to check in the freezer.
我们想来一舀
Okay. Well, we'd like one scoop.
我俩来两勺吧
Two spoons for me and the boy, please.
-一勺 两勺 -两勺
-One scoop and two spoons. -Two spoons
-没错 -没问题
-That's right. -OKey
走吧
Let's go.
那冰淇淋怎么办
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Ice cream.
走了 快点
We're leaving. Come on.
-我们钱够花了 -得走了
-We have plenty of money. -We gotta keep moving.
我还没吃完呢
I'm not even done eating yet.
你吃完了 走吧
Yes, you are. Let's go.
出来
Get out here!
该死的
God damn it.
来了 亲爱的 一舀两勺
Here we go, honey. One scoop and two spoons.
我爱巧克力
I love chocolate.
谢谢
Thank you.
他出去透透气
Oh, he just needed some fresh air.
他会回来的吧
Uh, he'll be back, right?
-会的 -好吧
-Yes. -Okay.
想来点吗 我可以分你点
I can share if you want some.
亲爱的 我可不想吃太胖
Honey, I don't need the calories.
你慢慢吃
You enjoy that chocolate ice cream.
有需要叫我
Let me know if I can do something for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
总共14块5
That'll be $14.50.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 亲爱的
You're welcome, sweetie.
跟你说
I'll tell you what.
你去告诉他妈妈 她养了个好孩子
You tell his mama that she raised a gem of a boy.
嗯 一定
Yeah, I'll be sure to tell her that.
这车子得弃了
We gotta get rid of that truck.
我挺喜欢这车的
I like that truck.
这车再开就不安全了
Yeah, well, it's not safe to drive anymore.
来吧 走了
Come on, let's go.
拜托 女士 有个孩子呢
Come on, lady! I got a kid here!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-咱们不该弃车的 -是吧
-We should have kept the truck. -Yeah, well...
接着走 接着走
Just keep walking. Just keep walking.
该死
Shit!
别瞎说话
Keep your mouth shut.
咱都不想蹲监狱吧
Neither one of us want to go to jail, right?
你好啊 警官
Hello, Officer!
搭便车是违法的
Hitchhiking is illegal.
尤其是周日
Particularly on Sunday.
我们车子坏了
Yeah, our car broke down.
我看看身份证
Uh-huh. Let me see some ID.
快点
Come on.
转过去 腿叉开 快点
Turn around, over there. Spread your legs. Come on.
你们去哪
Where you headed?
呃 送他去他祖父母家
Uh, his grandparents' place.
非常抱歉 警官
I'm real sorry about this, officer.
只是我们也没办法了
It's just that, you know, we didn't have much of a choice.
我们的卡车坏在那边了 所以...
Our truck broke down back there, so...
是小车 还是卡车
Well, now is it a car or is it a truck?
他是说小车
He meant car.
你俩最好跟我走一趟
You better both come with me.
回局子里说说
We'll clear this up down at the station.
快点
Come on.
呃 警官
Uh, sir?
我们还在去教堂的路上呢
We're just on our way to church.
什么
What was that?
去为我母亲祈祷
We're going to church to pray for my mom.
是的 他母亲去世了
Yeah, his mama died.
-是吗 -恩
-Is that right? -Yeah.
是真的吗 孩子 你妈妈才去世的吗
Is that right, son? Your mama just died?
是的 先生 上周才去世的
Yes, sir. Just last week.
真抱歉
I'm sorry to hear that.
好吧 上车 我送你们过去
All right, get in the car. I'll give you a ride.
-走吧 -不 不用了 我们可以
-Come on. -No, no, we can do...
不 没事 不用担心
No, it's all right. Don't worry.
快点 别让我等
Come on. Don't make me wait.
我能坐前面吗
Can I sit in the front?
当然
Sure.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer!
好了 我们赶紧走吧
All right, let's get the hell out of here.
嘿 你去哪
Hey, where you going?
教堂
Church.
路易斯
Louis?
-赞美上帝 -赞美上帝
-Praise the Lord! -Praise the Lord!
-阿门 -阿门
-Amen! -Amen!
看到今天有新面孔加入我们 我真开心
I am so pleased to see some visitors with us this morning.
过来吧 孩子
Come on up here, son.
过来吧 孩子
Come on up here, son!
我不咬人的
I'm not gonna bite you.
过来一起吧
Come join me here.
很好 让他一下
There you go. Let him by there.
你好
Here you are.
你叫什么 孩子
What is your name, son?
路易斯
Louis.
大家请欢迎上帝的孩子 路易斯
Everyone please welcome our child of God, Louis.
-欢迎 路易斯 -欢迎
-Welcome, Louis. -Welcome.
你叫什么
What is your name?
约翰
John.
-约翰 -没错
-John. -Yep.
你为什么不来加入我们呢
Why won't you join us?
不用了 我就坐这吧 你为什么不来加入我们呢
Nah, I'm good right here. Why won't you join us?
不用了 我就坐这吧
Nah, I'm good right here.
不 不 我在以上帝之名欢迎你
No, no. I'm extending my hand in the name of the Lord
我们要一起欢迎你的到来
so we may greet you as a congregation.