还人情的时候到了
It's time for that favor.
好了 车子别熄火
All right, now keep the engine running.
任何情况都别熄火 懂吗
Don't turn it off for any reason, you understand?
你去哪
Where you going?
进去弄点东西
I gotta run inside and grab a couple of things.
别熄火 我马上回来
Just keep it running. I'll be right back.
过来坐驾驶座
Now jump in the driver's seat.
等等 啥
Wait, what?
-你好啊 -你好
-Howdy. -Howdy.
有需要叫我
Let me know if I can help you with anything.
后排出♥售♥特色产品
We got some specials back there.
买♥♥吗
Are you gonna get it?
哦 报纸
Yeah, that should... oh, the newspaper.
蹲下
Get on the ground.
快给我蹲下
Get on the fucking ground!
-快...-我听见了
-Get on the goddamned... -I heard you!
-不然开枪了 -听见了 该死
-I'll beat you with this fucking gun! -I heard you, damn it!
我就这点家产 给我留点行吗
Listen, this store's all I got. You leave me something, you hear?
给你
There you go.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You're a real son of a bitch.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
滚下车 滚下...
Get out of the fucking car! Get out...
别碰他
Hands off the boy!
别紧张
Easy, easy!
开车
Go!
提速到70
All right! Now keep it up over 70.
右侧通行
Keep it on the right side of the road.
-我教过你的 -我要吐了
-Just like I told you. -I'm gonna be sick.
什么意思 你不舒服
What do you mean, you feel sick?
-我要吐了 我要吐了 -你干嘛呢
-I'm sick, I'm sick. -What are you doing?
上后排去 上后排去
Get in the back! Get in the back!
赶紧的
Go, go, go, go!
靠 该死
Oh, shit! God damn it!
混♥蛋♥玩意儿
Son of a bitch!
-我需要新鲜空气 -闭嘴
-I need some air. -Yeah, well, shut up!
我需要新鲜空气
I need air.
-我需要新鲜空气 -你干嘛呢
-I need some air! -What are you doing?
车门关上
Shut that door!
不
No!
不
No!
该死 该死
God damn it! God damn it!
待在这儿
Stay here.
你去哪
Where you going?
拿上你的东西
Get your things.
-车子哪搞的 -闭嘴 上车
-Where'd you get that car? -Shut up and get in!
你偷来的吗
Did you steal it?
我会把你丢下不管的 我发誓我一定会
I will leave you here. I swear to God, I will!
你今天糟蹋了我一大笔钱
You cost me a lot of money today.
我不想和你有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with you.
不过你没得选 对吧
Well, that's not an option, is it?
你不能把我强制押着
You can't make me stay.
我可以走的
I can leave.
我只是搭个便车而已
Just hitchhike.
好吧 你只是搭个便车
Yeah, okay. You're gonna hitchhike?
嗯
Yeah.
我们找个地方睡觉吧
Why don't we find a place to sleep tonight?
睡床上
With a bed?
当然了 为什么不呢
Yeah, sure. Why not?
好
Fine.
睡了吗
You awake?
干嘛
What?
就是看看你睡着没
Just wanted to see if you were awake.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do it?
干嘛
Do what?
抢劫商店
Rob that place.
因为我们没钱了 而我们需要钱
Because we didn't have any money and we needed it.
需要钱送我回家
To get me home?
对 送你回家需要钱
Yeah, to get you home.
吃饭 加油
Food and gas.
还有睡觉
This bed.
你为什么睡车里
Why do you live in your car?
因为没钱睡外头
Because I can't afford anything else.
大多数成年人都有工作...
Most adults have jobs...
睡觉吧 路易斯
Just go to bed, Louis.
麻烦你好好睡你的觉
Just go the fuck to bed, please.
好了
All right.
你完事之后
When you're done in there,
你就出来给车子调头
I want you to pull the truck around.
懂了
Understand?
嘿 你听见没有
Hey, you paying attention to me?
听见了
Yeah. I heard you.
该死的 你注意力集中点
God damn it, you pay attention!
打起精神来
Wake up!
这次不能再搞砸了
You're not gonna go fucking this up for me again.
好了 路易斯
All right, Louis.
别磨蹭 快开门
Stop fucking around and open up the door.
几天
A couple of days.
你说几天我就到家了
That's how long you said it would take.
你个骗子
You're a liar.
开门
Open up the door.
快点
Come on!
快把门开开
The fucking... Open up the fucking door!
该死 好吧
God damn it! Okay.
松开方向盘 下车
Now take your hands off the wheel and get out of the car.
再过一天 我就送你
Just one more day and I'll take you
去你祖父母家好吧 开门吧
to your grandparent's, all right? Now come on.
开门吧
Open it up, please.
你还需要我
You need me.
你好 今天过得怎样
Hello. How's your day?
哦 很不错
Oh, just going great.
你儿子长得挺精神的
Good-looking boy you got there.
是啊 挺可爱的吧
Yeah, yeah, he is adorable, isn't he?
我自己有个女儿
Got a daughter myself.
2号♥枪加20块的 谢谢
Huh. I'll take $20 on two, please.
加不了油了 泵坏了好几个月了
No gas. Pump's broke. Been broke for months.
该死 好吧
Oh, shit, all right.
给我来罐黑熊冬青油吧
Would you grab me a can of that Black Bear Longcut Wintergreen?
你不想惹事吧
You don't want any trouble now, do you?
-打开 -好
-Open it up. -Yeah.
里面没什么钱
Ain't much in there.
差不多够了
Well, that'll do.
小子 你干嘛呢 快点
Boy, what are you doing? Come on!
又不是图书馆 看什么看 快点
This ain't no fucking library! Hurry up!
别磨磨唧唧的
Quit pissing around!
过去收拾一下
Now get back there and clean that up.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
出入无痕
In and out just like a couple of ghosts.
给我
Gimme that.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
有保险柜吗
You got a safe?
该死
Christ!
快开车
Go, go, go, go!
去你的
Fuck you!
该死
God damn it!
靠
Shit.
我跟你说 小子
I'll tell you what, boy.
有时候生活无聊的很
Life can be such a bore sometimes.
但是这回...太刺♥激♥了
But this... This is great.
别那么看我
Well, don't look at me like that.