几天就到了
It'll just take a couple of days.
没什么好担心的
You got nothing to worry about.
叫路易斯坐巴士回来...
Now you put Louis back on that bus and get back...
还有个地方要去
One more stop.
在这待着
Stay here.
嘿 我回家要用钱的
Hey, I need that to get home!
怎么了 约翰
What's up, John?
能麻烦你回避一下么
Will you excuse us for a moment, please?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
逗我的吧
This is a fucking joke, right?
里面有六千块多一点
There's a little over 6,000 bucks right there.
你还欠一万四 或许更多
You're short $14,000 and change. Maybe more.
你怎么...不是说一万吗
Well, what are you... you said $10,000.
我欠你一万块
I owe you $10,000.
你一拖再拖 利息变20了
You're late, John, again. So it's $20.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing, huh?
咱俩认识多久了
How long have we known each other?
日久见人心
Long enough for you to know better.
你这就是扯犊子呢 约翰 懂不懂
This is fucking bullshit, John! Do you understand?
你到底想让我怎么样
What the fuck do you want from me?
约翰
John,
监狱里保护费很昂贵的
protection in jail is very expensive.
懂吗
Do you understand that?
我又没叫你保护我
I didn't ask you for any goddamned protection.
没错 但是你也拿了
Yeah, but you took it.
要知道 在监狱里 你随时会有危险 约翰
You know jail could have been dangerous for you, John.
我住在车里
I'm living out of my car.
剩下一无所有
I don't have anything else.
全部积蓄都给你了
I just gave you everything that I got, okay?
小子 你想接着回去蹲大牢吗
Boy, do you want to go back to jail?
牢饭好吃吗 牢房♥好睡吗
You like the bed and the three meals of crap they serve you every day?
我一个电♥话♥ 你就乖乖回去了
Cause I can arrange that with just one fucking phone call.
弗雷迪 电♥话♥给我
Freddy, give me the fucking phone.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
你也不用打电♥话♥
You're not gonna make any phone calls.
我有的都给你了
I got just as much shit on you as you got on me.
六千块 就这些
6,000 bucks. That's all you get.
打烊了
We're closed!
打烊了
We're closed!
该死的小孩
Goddamn kid.
嘿 出什么事了吗
Hey, are you in some kind of trouble?
没事
It's nothing.
是他们干的吗
Did they do that to you?
我当时不知怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
你根本不值得犯这麻烦
You ain't worth the trouble.
最近的票也只能到阿尔伯克基了
The closest I could get you is Albuquerque.
我会给你奶奶打电♥话♥ 叫她过几天去接你的
I'll call your grandma and have her pick you up in a couple of days.
认识你很高兴
Good to meet you.
路易斯
Louis!
路易斯
Louis!
路易斯
Louis?
路易斯
Louis.
嘿 跟你说话呢
Hey, I'm talking to you.
我不想孤身一人
I don't want to be alone.
她为什么一定要死
Why did she have to die?
没法解释的
There's no good reason.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
我没有亲人了
I don't have anyone else.
嘿 你不会有事的
Hey, you're gonna be all right.
嘿 咱们去吃点啥吧
Hey, let's get something to eat.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
这滑雪板干嘛用的
What's with these skis?
滑雪啊
For skiing.
这儿都不下雪
Yeah, well, there ain't no snow around here.
滑雪板是我妈妈送我的
The skis were a gift from my mom.
你可能都没滑过雪
You probably never even skied before.
她想要我学滑雪
She wanted me to learn.
滑雪很贵的
Skiing's expensive.
我刚帮你省了一大笔钱
I just saved you a shitload of money.
这是她生前送我的最后一样东西
It was the last thing she gave me before she died.
嗯 滑雪太蠢了
Yeah, it's a dumb sport.
真不敢相信你身上就20块钱和那破戒指
I can't believe all you got was $20 bucks and that stupid ring!
你饿了吗 我饿死了
Are you hungry? I'm starving.
走吧
Let's go.
好吃
Good.
怎么 你不吃东西么
What, you're not gonna eat?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
随便吧 我饿死了
Fine with me. Starve.
看那小翘臀
Look at that little piece of ass.
嘿 你喜欢女人吗
Hey, you like women?
算是吧
Yeah, I guess.
算是
You guess?
记住了
All right, well, know this.
对女人不敬 会被撕碎了
A scorned woman will tear your heart out,
夹汉堡里吃掉
put it between two buns and eat it
你就死定了
just as your life slips away before you.
千万别忘了
Don't ever forget that.
嘿 你想开车吗
Hey, you wanna drive?
想吗
Yeah? You wanna drive?
能看见盖子吗
All right, can you see over the hood?
嗯
I guess.
好了 踩得到踏板吗
All right. Your feet touch the pedals?
能吧
I think so.
能还是不能 很重要的
You think so or you can? It's kind of a big deal.
-能 -好 好了
-Yeah, fine. -Okay, all right.
这车是自动档
So this is an automatic.
你就P档挂到D档就好了
So all you gotta do is pull that lever down from P to D.
走你
There you go.
好了 把刹车松开
All right, now take your foot off the brake.
踩油门
Push down on the gas.
好了
There you go.
剩下的就是别往其他车上撞就行了
All you gotta do is avoid other cars and that's pretty much it.
现在速度有多快
How fast you going?
时速32英里
Uh, 32 mph.
不行 你得加速
No, no, no. You gotta get it up.
起码得达到50或者60 70也行
At least 50 or 60, even 70.
这样才对 越快越好 对吧
There you go. See, faster is way better, isn't it?
看不见了 哦
You're blind! Oh!
枪战第一定律 弄一把枪
All right, the first rule to gun fighting is having a gun.
我比较喜欢小型枪
All right, I prefer to have something small.
方便携带
Something easier to carry.
也好藏
Easier to conceal, all right?
但是打猎这玩意就不管用了
Can't go hunting with something like this, though.
为什么
Why not?
就是不行 不对路子
You just can't. It ain't right.
那这枪有什么意义
What's the point, then?
意义就是 有枪的
The point is, if I have the gun...
就是大爷 没错吧
I have the control, right?
开一枪
You want to give it a shot?
给你试一次 你就欠我个人情
If I let you shoot this, you owe me a favor.
可以
Okay.
好
All right.
上吧
Go ahead.
继续 再来一发
Go ahead, shoot it again.
好了
All right.
换个姿势 歹徒风格的
Turn it, gangster style.
就是这样
There you go.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 枪还给我
Hey, give me my gun.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.