有些人可以一眼识破你犯下的所有错误
Some people can see all your mistakes.
从你那掩盖错误的行为就能看出
The way you hold it in your shoulders.
直接在你面前拆穿掉
Show it in your face.
我的一生中 犯过很多错
I made a lot of mistakes in my life
而这些只是我自己的错
and they were my mistakes.
与他人无关
Nobody else's.
我自己的
Mine.
随着年龄的增长 这些错误
When you get older, all those mistakes
开始在内心深处堆积
start piling up inside you.
悔恨 责难
Regrets, blame.
足以使你感到反胃
It's enough to make you sick to your stomach.
问题在于 有些发生在我自己身上的事
Problem is, there are certain things
我也无力回天
that I just can't change about myself.
去加下油吧
Fill it up, will you?
-早上好 -早上好
-Morning. -Good morning.
8号♥枪加20刀 谢谢
$20 on eight, please?
扑克在哪
Where are your cards?
扑克...这排后面
Cards... Backside of this aisle right here.
他快加完了吧
He almost finished out there?
差不多了
Yeah, almost.
9-1-1 什么事
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
喂 事发地址是哪里
Hello? What's the address of your emergency?
就这些
That'll be it.
油费20块 总共24美元
Okay, $20 on the pump, $24.
24美元 这么贵
$24. That's a steal.
祝你今天愉快
You have a good day.
小伙子
Boy.
你是报纸上登的那个人
You're the one from the paper.
你认错人了吧
I think you got me confused with somebody else, all right?
不 我知道你是谁
No. I know who you are.
我也知道他
I know who he is too.
实际上 先生...
The truth, sir...
你是亲友吧
I assume you're a friend.
什么
I'm sorry.
是这家的亲友吗
A friend of the family?
是的
Yeah.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
那孩子怎么办
What's gonna happen with the boy?
去他爷爷奶奶家住
He's going to his grandparents' place.
他们家在哪
Where were they?
他们住在新墨西哥的法明顿
They live in Farmington, New Mexico.
但我听说他爷爷病挺重的
But I hear his grandfather's gravely ill.
你开车送他过去吗
You driving him?
不 我只负责送他去汽车站
Oh, no. I'm just gonna chauffer him over to the bus station.
你认识路易斯吗
Do you know Louis?
不
No.
谢天谢地 他还有爷爷奶奶
Thank the Lord, he's got his grandparents.
是啊
Yeah.
孩子 准备好了吗
All right, son. You ready?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我帮你吧
Let me help you.
就在那边
Right over here.
好了 孩子
All right, son.
好了 可以了
So all right. Here we go.
你车票在我这
Now I've got your ticket.
钱在信封里
Your money's in the envelope.
你的滑雪板和行李袋放在车下层
They're gonna put your skis and bags underneath.
我讨厌坐大巴
I hate buses.
你就不能开车送我去吗
Can't you just drive me?
孩子 我还有事要做 你不会有事的
Aw, son, I'm needed here. But you'll be fine.
没什么好担心的 好吗
Nothing to worry about, okay?
呃...很高兴认识你
It's uh... It was nice meeting you.
我也是 路易斯
You too, Louis.
我会为你祈祷的 孩子
I'll be praying for you, son.
嘿 路易斯 我是约翰
Hey, Louis. I'm John.
嗯 你之前在教堂里
Yeah, you were at the church.
没错 没错
That's right, that's right.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我为你妈妈的死感到惋惜
Listen, I'm sorry about your mother.
太可惜了
It's a shame.
我刚刚接到你爷爷打来的电♥话♥
Listen, I just got a phone call from your grandparents.
他们似乎不愿意你
Apparently, they don't love the idea of you
在大巴上坐个三天
riding on this bus for three days.
他们问我能不能捎你过去
They asked me if I'd give you a lift.
正好我也顺路
Meanwhile, I was headed that way
我就答应他们了
so I told them, shit, why not?
先生 我不认识你
Sir, I don't know you.
没错 我也不怎么认识你
Yeah, well, I don't really know you either and,
虽然挺麻烦的
frankly, this is a pain in my ass.
但是我说过了 我认识你爷爷奶奶
But, like I said, I know your grandparents
你母亲...是个好人
and your mother was a... She was a good woman.
你认识我妈妈
You knew my mom?
是的
Yeah.
她从来没提起过你
She never really talked about you.
是吗
Yeah?
可能我没什么存在感吧
Well, I guess I didn't make much of an impression then, did I?
我们联♥系♥没有断过 互相也打电♥话♥
We kept in touch. I'd call, she'd call.
-是啊 -你懂的
-Yeah. -You know how it goes.
我得上路了
Listen, I got to hit the road.
你要是不想来 我也理解
I understand if you don't want to come with me.
再说了 坐巴士也没什么的嘛
Besides, buses ain't so bad.
要我说 巴士可是人类文明交通的完美代表呢
Perfectly civilized mode of transportation, if you ask me.
但是 嘿
But, hey,
祝你好运 小子
good luck to you, kid,
以及我最诚挚地慰问你和你的家人
and my deepest condolences to you and your family, all right?
孩子 你要上来吗 得开车了
Kid, you getting on the bus? I gotta go.
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir?
上车吧
Get in.
呃...你是住这车里吗
You, uh... You live in this car or something?
当然不是
No, of course not.
只是没想到有客人
I just wasn't expecting guests.
你妈妈人非常好
Your mother was a wonderful woman.
是个优雅 幽默 充满活力的姑娘
Classy lady, fun gal. Full of spirit.
她...
She was...
挺活泼的
Sparky.
-哦...-她...
-Oh... -She was...
差点忘了
I forgot.
-那是什么 -照片
-What do you got there? -Pictures.
这是我祖父母的房♥子
This is my grandparents' house.
哦 挺好
Oh, yeah, yeah. Good, that's good.
我只去过一次 那时候我还很小
You know, the only time I really visited them was when I was little.
妈妈和祖父母关系不怎么好
Mom didn't get along with my grandparents too well.
都不怎么交流
Didn't really talk.
大概多久能到
Hey, how long do you think it'll take?
说不准
I don't know.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
嘿 我得打几个电♥话♥
Hey, I got to make a couple quick calls.
应该花不了几分钟
Should just take me a couple minutes.
-穆迪家 -穆迪女士吗
-Moody residence. -Mrs. Moody?
我是约翰·惠勒 你好啊
John Wheeler here. How you doing?
你还真敢打电♥话♥过来啊
You have got some nerve calling here.
我刚参加了你女儿的葬礼 你怎么没去
I was just at your daughter's wake. Where were you?
在照顾生病的厄尔 你想怎样
Earl's sick. Now what do you want?
她儿子路易斯在我边上
I got Louis, her boy.
怎么在你那
What... why would you have Louis?
计划不如变化快
Now, look, there's been a change of plans.
我要开车送他回家
I'm gonna drive him home.
神父呢 叫路易斯接电♥话♥
Where's that priest? Put Louis on the phone.