我是露易丝
Hi, it's Louise.
对语言学感兴趣的那个
Interest in linguistics.
-是的 -对
- Yes. - Right.
你过得怎么样
How are you?
挺好的
I'm good.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
I'm fine, yeah.
你还和利亚姆在一起吗
Are you still with Liam?
利亚姆被驱逐出境了
Liam got deported.
你不知道吗
You didn't know that?
他的签证早就过期了
His visa ran out ages ago,
但你也知道利亚姆这个人
but you know, Liam.
但他还不错 我们计划着
But he's okay, we're actually gonna meet up
这个月底在泰国见面
in Thailand at the end of the month.
那很好啊
That's really good.
替我向他问个好
Tell him hi from me.
我会的
I will.
我能带你去吃早餐吗
Can I take you to breakfast?
我们就这样做
And we do this just like,
好的 不要卡布奇诺
okay, not the cappuccino.
天哪 这简直就是我的天堂
Oh my God, this is literally my version of heaven right now.
你有过想家的时候吗
Do you ever get homesick?
我想念酒吧
I get bar sick.
比如 人们会突然间
Like people really want to be,
非常想要回家
and all of a sudden they want to be home.
但我是突然间 非常想远离我的家
But I really want to be far away from home
于是我就离开了
all of a sudden and then I go.
你知道吗 其实有个词指这种情况
You know there's actually a word for that.
什么词
Yeah?
Fernweh[音译]
Fernweh.
Fernweh是一种对距离的渴望
Fernweh is a longing for distance,
纯粹的距离
just pure distance.
你知道pomoyasai[音译]是什么意思吗
Do you know what pomoyasai means?
不知道
No.
意思是 用喝酒来清醒
Means sobering up by drinking more.
你好
Hey.
我喜欢做服从者 你知道这是什么意思吗
I like to be submissive, do you know what that means?
脱♥光♥
Get undressed.
躺在床上
Lie on the bed.
脸朝下
Face down.
左手
Left hand.
很好
Good.
喜欢这些东西并不会使你
It doesn't make you special or interesting
变得特殊或者有趣
that you like this.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢这种酒店的存在
I like this presence, the hotels.
我也是
I do too.
没人会在这些场所使用他们的社交面孔
Nobody uses their public face in these places.
[日语]
社交面孔
The public face.
面具
The mask.
我还是个孩子的时候 经常来这里
When I was a kid, I used to come here.
和你的女朋友一起吗
With your girlfriend?
她不是我的女朋友 但她来这
She wasn't my girlfriend, but she came here
和我一起
with me.
所以你得以见到不戴面具的她
So you got to see her without the mask.
很多时候面具比面具下的东西好看多了
Sometimes the mask is prettier than the thing behind it.
我现在就可以杀了你
I could kill you now.
请动手吧
Please do.
动手啊
Do it.
真的是你吗
Is this really you?
是我
Yes.
你跟踪我
You followed me.
是的
Yes.
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
但没关系
It's okay.
喂
もしもし
喂
Hi.
我只是想说 你说得对
I just wanted to say that you're right
关于佛堂
about Buddha's room.
关于我的生日
My birthday.
我现在有那种感觉了
I feel it now.
我为你高兴
I'm glad.
再见
Goodbye.
欢迎乘坐本次航♥班♥
Welcome onboard.
请注意接下来的安全设施说明
Your attention for the following safety instructions.
确认您的安全带扣好
Secure your seatbelts with a buckle
并系紧
to fasten the seatbelt.
请在一切必要情况下
Please keep your seatbelt fastened
保持安全带系紧
whenever it's needed.
您的个人救生衣
Your individual life vest is located
放置在您座位下方的小袋内
in a pouch under the seat.
当有必要使用时
Should its use become necessary,
将其从塑料袋中取出
remove it from the plastic packet
经头部穿好
and put it over your head,
将前部带子扣好系紧
and pull downward on the front panel.
当您离开飞机时
When you leave the aircraft,
向下紧拉红色拉环
inflate the vest by pulling down firmly
以使救生衣充气
on the red tabs.
救生衣也可以通过人工充气
The vest may be orally inflated
只要向肩部的充气管吹气即可
by blowing into the inflation tubes at shoulder level.
飞机的紧急出口位置
Emergency exits on the aircraft
可在安全说明中找到
can be found in the safety instructions.
如果您有其他问题
Should you have any questions,
请联♥系♥空乘人员
please contact the cabin attendant.
感谢您的聆听
Thank you for your attention,
我们将很快起飞
we will be airborne shortly.
我告诉自己 世界上是没有幸福结局的
I tell myself there is no happy ending.
世上的一切都不能完美的契合
All the pieces do not fit together perfectly.
一切都残破不堪
Things are ragged and messy.
事物将我们撕碎
We are torn apart by events.
人们又以不同的方式将我们重新拼合
Put back together differently by others.
但不管怎样 一切都很美好
But somehow everything is beautiful.
电影精选列表