Should its use become necessary,
将其从塑料袋中取出
remove it from the plastic packet.
经头部穿好 并将前面的缚带拉下
Slip it over your head and pull downward on the front panel.
将缚带围绕腰围
Bring the straps around your waist and insert them
并将其插入前面的扣环扣好
into the buckle on the front hole.
将腰带拉紧至贴身
Pull on the loose straps until the vest fits snugly
正如我们现在展示的
as we are now demonstrating.
当您离开飞机时
As you leave the aircraft,
向下紧拉红色拉环 以使救生衣充气
inflate the vest by pulling down firmly on the red tabs.
救生衣也可以通过人工充气
The vest may be orally inflated
只要向肩部的充气管吹气即可
by blowing into the inflation tubes at shoulder level.
感谢您的收听
Thank you for your attention.
我们马上就要起飞了
We will be airborne shortly.
她们刚才好棒啊 真的很棒
They were so good, they were so good.
确实
They were.
你刚才表现得也很好
You were great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好自豪
I'm so proud.
我也是
Me too.
你觉得她们准备好参加
Do you think they're ready for
毕业后的模拟面试了吗
mock interviews after graduation?
可以啊 没错 当然可以
Yeah, yeah, of course.
玛格丽特老师
マーガレット先生
谢谢
ありがとう
你切掉过别人的手指吗
Have you ever cut off someone's finger?
切手指是为了谢罪
Cutting fingers is for apology.
像是"我很抱歉 这是我的手指"的感觉吗
Like, I'm sorry, here's my finger?
每次你看到你的断指时
Every time you look,
就会回想起你犯的错
you remember what you've done.
你知道 日本有一句话叫"言わぬが花"
You know, in Japanese, we say"言わぬが花"
沉默是花
Not saying is the flower.
什么意思
What does that mean?
是"闭嘴"的意思
It means shut up.
我弟弟弗兰克曾经要切掉自己的手指
My brother, Frank tried to cut his finger off
当时我们还只是孩子
once when we were kids.
他说他希望自己有个伤疤
He said he wanted a wound.
你从来都不谈你的家人
You never say anything about your family.
我没有家
I don't have a family.
每个人都有家
Everybody has a family.
你父亲呢
How about your father?
死了
Gone.
离我们而去
Left.
很久之前的事了
Ages ago.
那母亲呢
Mother?
得癌了
Cancer.
去年死了
Last year.
那你弟弟呢
And your brother?
他经常幻听
He hears voices in his head,
并被那些声音操控
telling him to do things.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
爱吗
Do you?
我感受到的是忠诚 愧疚和责任
I feel like loyalty, guilty, duty.
好浪漫
How romantic.
我们相爱 虽然不是充满激♥情♥的那种
It's not exciting kind of love, but love.
听好 你不可能独自一人活在这世上
Look, you cannot be alone in this world,
即使你想这么做
even if you want to be.
你必须为他人考虑
You have to think about other people,
就像家人一样 那些成为
like a family, people who become...
你说的 沉默是 是什么来着
Look, not speaking is, what is it?
我不记得你怎么说的了
I don't remember what you've said.
花
A flower.
沉默是花
Not speaking is the flower.
闭嘴
Shut up.
为什么有这个癖好
Why this?
这是唯一能使我性奋的事情
It's the only thing that turns me on.
然后一切就开始了
And so it begins.
疼痛 尖叫
This sore, shrieking something,
是虚无还是万物
is it nothing or everything?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
是你给的
It's yours.
是你
It's you.
给我讲讲"屄♥♥"这个词
Tell me about the word cunt.
好吧 在苏格兰 我们"屄♥♥"字不离口
Well, in Scotland, we use it all the time.
真的吗
Really?
没错
Yeah.
我是说 这是美国人能说的最糟糕的话了
I mean, in America, it's the worst thing you can say.
很难听
It's bad.
非常难听
Yeah, it's really bad.
但在苏格兰 我可以用"屄♥♥"来称呼我的朋友
But over in Scotland, I could call my friends a cunt.
但说实在的 任何事都能用得上"屄♥♥"这个词
But honestly, you could use it for anything.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
ありがとうございます
欢迎
Welcome.
你能用"屄♥♥"称呼你妈妈么
Could you call your mom a cunt?
当然不行了
Definitely not.
如果我这样叫她的话 你就再也见不到我了
And if I called my mom a cunt, you'd never see me again.
那用来称呼一个小孩子呢
Would you call a child a cunt?
也不行
No.
抱歉 这太可笑了
Oh sorry, that's ridiculous.
我知道 比如 你可以说
I know, for instance, you'd call,
看看你那个"屄♥♥"样
look at the state of that cunt.
也就是看看你自己
Like look at the state of you,
或者说 你是我们中间的"屄♥♥"
or you made a right cunt of us,
也就是你真的搞砸了
so you really fucked it up.
真正的莎士比亚式的"屄♥♥"
Really Shakespearian cunt.
那我们就怪莎士比亚喽
So we have Shakespeare to blame.
我会怪他的
I would.
但如果你说过
But if you ever said anything...
露易丝
Louise.
你们好
Hi.
你怎么样
How are you?
很好 我好想你
Good, I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you too.
这地方太酷了 我很喜欢
This place is so cool, I love it.
露易丝 这是玛格丽特
Louise, this is Margaret.
你好
Hi.
很高兴认识你
Hi, it's so nice to meet you.
利亚姆告诉我很多关于你的事
Liam has told me so much about you.
这太疯狂了 他甚至从未提过你
That's crazy because he has not even mentioned you.
利亚姆说你教英语
Liam tells me that you teach English.
我在班上教发音
I pronounce English to a class.
露易丝是个博士[医生]
Louise is a doctor.
不是医生
I'm not a medical doctor,
但的确 我在考语言学博士
but yeah, I'm getting my PhD in linguistics.
太厉害了
That's crazy.
这是露易丝
This is Louise.
很高兴认识你
Hi, so nice to meet you.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
Sorry you guys, sorry I have to take this.
妈 你能等一下吗
Mom, hi, can you hold on for one second.
我去去就回 抱歉
I'll be right back, sorry.
喂
Yeah.
利亚姆让我们当了电灯泡
Liam is attempting to bring a third party into this situation.
也许应该给他定个罪吧
Maybe he should be convicted?
你们俩嫉妒了吗
Are you two jealous?
不 我们真心地为你高兴
No, we're really, really happy for you,
也为那个聪明的女高中生高兴
and that really smart girl from high school.
玛格 你现在就很"屄♥♥"
Marg, you're being a cunt.
你知道的
And you know you are.
才没有
I'm not.
你就是的
Yes, you are.
天哪 我要高兴坏了
电影精选列表