你会带我去情趣酒店吗
Will you take me to a love hotel?
当然
Sure.
《我非笼鸟》
我告诉自己 世界上是没有幸福结局的
I tell myself there is no happy ending.
世上的一切都不能完美的契合
All the pieces do not fit together perfectly.
一切都残破不堪
Things are ragged and messy.
早上好 Margaret老师
おはようございます, Margaret先生
早上好
おはよう
早上好
おはようございます
早上好
おはよう
早上好
おはよう
我叫多美古
It's Tamiko.
早上好 多美古
Good morning, Tamiko.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
我喜欢你的衣服
I like your outfit.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来像摇滚巨星
「Rockstar」みたいですね.
摇滚巨星 我喜欢这词 我们得走了
Rockstar, I like that, we have to go.
玛格丽特 大家都在等你
Margaret, they are waiting for you.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我很好 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
你好
Hi.
-早上好 -早上好
- おはようございます. -おはようございます.
晚上好
Hi.
晚上好
Hello.
晚上好
Hi!
天啊 我太爱这个地方了
God, I really love this place.
你一直都这么说
You keep saying that.
顺路看看你
Come by.
干杯
Cheers to that!
干杯
Cheers.
我想知道当个酒鬼是什么感觉
I wonder what it's like to be a drunk.
你还用想
You wonder?
不 不 不 我不是说像我们这样的醉鬼
No, no, no, I don't mean like a drunk, like us.
我是说像个真正的酒鬼
I mean like a real drunk.
当然
Absolutely.
比如你戴着头盔穿着护膝去酒吧
If you wear a helmet and B-pads to a bar
因为你知道你会摔倒
because know you're going to fall over,
就是那种醉鬼 一心向醉
like that kind of drunk, all in.
你明白吗
You get it?
懂了 不是乱搞的那种
Yeah, no fucking around.
对 不是乱搞
No fucking around, exactly.
我错过了些什么
What did I miss?
你们是在谈论我吗
Are you guys talking about me?
-没有 -没有 不会背后议论你的
- No. No. - No. Never.
走吧 一起去找点乐子
Let's go find trouble.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. ありがとうございます.
你为什么从来都不带我
How come you never take me
去情趣酒店
to a love hotel?
你知道 其实我们可以
You know, we could,
我们可以顺其自然
we could go half along the bell.
不用有任何压力
No pressure, like.
我把你当哥哥
You're like a brother to me.
爱你
Love you.
你在这啊
There you are.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
走吧 我想喝一杯
Come on, I need a drink.
其实 我不太想喝了
You know, I actually, I think I'm good.
我要走了
I'm going to go.
好吧
Fair enough.
再见
Good bye!
很好
Yeah, it's nice.
快点
Get yourself.
想要哪间房♥
Which one do you want?
这个 行吗
This one, yeah?
行
Okay.
你喜欢蓝色吗
You like the blue?
是的
Yeah.
不错 我之前没来过这
It's good, I haven't been here.
可爱
かわいい Cute.
拿着 拉紧
Here, pull.
什么
What?
拉
Pull.
好的
Okay.
拉 用力
Pull, hard.
用力
Hard.
拉 拉
Pull, pull.
再用力点 用力
Harder, harder.
再用力点
Harder.
我做不来
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想了解你的想法
I want to know your mind.
不 你不想
No, you don't.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
大家好 非常抱歉
Hi, sorry
我觉得 你是感冒了吧
I think you have the flu.
你需要请一天假 你觉得呢 老师
You should take the day off, don't you think? 先生[日语]
是
はい
我就直说了 很抱歉
I'm going to speak bluntly, I'm sorry.
你知道我为什么雇你吗
Do you know why I hired you?
因为没有其他人应聘
Because nobody else applied.
我雇你是因为你让我想起了我自己
I hired you because you remind me of me.
不可能吧
That's crazy.
你 你就像是一位小姐
I mean, you're like, you're a lady.
我是说 名门淑女的意思
I mean that in a good way.
是的
Yes.
我是一个没有丈夫和孩子的
I'm a middle-aged lady with no husband,
中年淑女
and no children
这里每个人都觉得我有点 可悲
and everyone here thinks I'm kind of sad
还有点奇怪
and strange.
不 她们不这么看你
No, they don't.
如果她们真这么想 就去她们妈的
And if they do, then fuck them.
但她们知道 她们仍然能从我和你的身上
But they still know they can learn something
学到东西
from me and you.
你也可以教她们一些东西
But you can teach them something too.
-你好 -你好
- こんにちは. - こんにちは.
你喜欢鹰眼吗
Hawkseye, do you like?
喜欢 看着挺有趣的
Yeah, it looks like fun.
不 我是说你喜欢鹰眼这个艺术家吗
No, I mean, do you like Hawkseye, the artist?
是的 也很喜欢他
Yeah, him too.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我的包 我要我的包
My bag. My bag.
你怎么知道我不是坏人
How do you know that I'm not a bad man?
我不知道
I don't.
如果在接下来五分钟内我还没睡着
If I don't sleep in the next five minutes.
怎么着
What?
我觉得我要死了 不要笑
I think I'm gonna die, don't laugh.
你会没事的 你会没事的
You're gonna be fine, you're gonna be fine.
你能帮我吗 拜托 卡特琳
Can you help me, please, Katrine.
你好
Well, hello.
你好
Hello!
你好
Hi.
今晚我请客 来三杯
Let's get on me, three.
有人似乎被开♥苞♥了啊
I think someone's been deflowered.
赞美主
Compliments to the lord
我不觉得我真的被开过苞
I don't think I was ever truly flowered.
说说吧 是谁
Come on, who is it?
他叫卡祖 他是我见过
His name is Kazu and he is the most beautiful man
最漂亮的男人
I have ever seen.
那你可得小心点
Be careful then.
日子已经来了又去
电影精选列表