只有等抓到他再问了
We'll ask him when we catch him.
电缆已断 他在公用设施走廊 他要去房♥顶
Busted cable... utility corridor. He's going to the roof.
显示2区画面
Bring up Zone 2!
加大光亮
More light!
这里是井房♥ 看来他从这里出去了
I'm in the well room. This is where he went out!
搜索对岸
Check the far bank over there!
这里水深200尺 他能游过去吗?
That's 200 yards under water. You think he made it?
谁知道呢?除非你找到尸体 不然犯人就逃脱了
Who knows? Until you bring me a body, I've got an escaped prisoner.
我是庄古 - 麦森纳 请讲
Here is Drumgoole. Sector 4. - Meissnerg Sector 4, go.
找到没有? - 还没有 长官
What do you have? - Nothing, sir
我想求助当地警方帮助搜索
I'm thinking of calling in the Police to coordinate.
不 不要求助他们 这是内部事务
No, no external agencies. This is an internal matter.
他还活着 我要抓到他 组织一支战术分队 到办公室见我
I want him. Arm a tactical squad and meet me in my office.
布莱德 继续搜索
Mr. Braden, continue the search!
杀了我你逃不了干系的 你知道吧?
You won't get away with it. You know that don't you?
我本可以逃出去
I could have got out,
不过我不想一辈子都躲着你
but I'm not gonna spend my life running from you.
保罗 看看
Paul, look at this!
进去 关门
Get inside. Hold it!
你不能拿我当人♥质♥ - 闭嘴 认得这椅子吗?
You can't use me as a hostage. - Shut your mouth! Know this chair?
是你建造的对吧 给我上去
You built it, didn't ya? Now get in it!
别动
Don't move!
你以为要带我下地狱…我给你看看地狱什么样子
Think you're gonna take me to hell... I'll show you hell!
张开腿 达拉斯
Move you leg! And Dallas,
他被烫死了 你也会被烫死
he fried, the way you're gonna fry.
还有一垒 你弄断了他的脖子
And First Base, you broke his neck!
你会被烫死 太合适了
You're gonna fry. It's a perfect fit.
你不会操作它的 你太笨了
You can't make this work. You're too stupid!
你这败类 - 闭嘴 我就让你看看
You're scum! - Shut up! I'll show you scum!
你不会杀人的 你没有这个胆量
You couldn't kill a man. You don't have the guts!
你想让我再坐十年
10 years more you said.
二十年怎样?
How about 20?
三十年怎样?
How about 30?
我不在乎多少年了
It doesn't matter what they give me.
你该满意了吧 我要坐一辈子牢了
You'll only be satisfied when you got me for life.
撞开
Make a hole!
不过我可不是白坐牢的
I'm ain't doing life for nothing!
用力
Lean on it!
他们要撞门进来
They're gonna break down the door. And when they come in,
他们会扒了你的皮的 到时我怕你求死不成
they're gonna take your skull apart. You'll beg me to let them to kill you!
用力 - 麦森纳
Break it down! - Meissner
用力
Harder!
用力
Lean on it!
不要
No!
不要
No!
把玻璃打碎
Take out the glass!
开枪啊
Shoot me!
别开枪 他的手跟开关绑在一起
Don't shoot! He's taped his hand to the switch!
不要
No!
别开枪 - 别开枪
Don't shoot! - Hold your fire!
别开枪 - 别开枪
Hold your fire! - Don't shoot!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
放松点
Just relax.
你来了正好 没有证人是没用的
I'm glad you're here. It's not official without witnesses.
他想让我为他承担责任
He wants me to accept responsibility for his escape!
我不指望你坦白 一切都是你设下的圈套
I don't want a confession. You set everything up!
你说什么? - 我是说奇克·韦伯
What are you talking about? - I'm talking about Chink Weber.
你指使去强♥奸♥玛丽莎的那员警
The cop that was going to rape Melissa!
达拉斯 还有那孩子的死
Dallas. The killing of the kid.
你罪该万死 - 证据在哪儿 你没有证据
Guilty on all counts. - You can't prove a thing!
我不需要证据 我是来处决你的
I don't have to prove nothin'. I came here for an execution.
马上释放我
I demand to be released!
不
No!
不要 里昂
Don't do it, Leone!
别冲动
Just take it easy.
你罪有应得 - 法兰克
You deserve it. - Frank!
求你了 法兰克
Please, Frank.
别杀我 是真的
Don't kill me! It's true.
我坦白 麦森纳警官
I confess. Mr. Meissner,
他说的都是真的 我设下了圈套
everything that he said is true. I set them up.
一切都是我设计的
Everything.
不要 求你了
No, please.
求求你 别杀我
Please. Don't kill me!
不
No!
地狱见 庄古
I'll see you in hell, Drumgoole!
有这个才管用
Works better with this.
把他关禁闭 麦森纳 布莱德
Put him in the hole, Mr. Meissner. Mr. Braden,
把他关禁闭 - 解开他
take the prisoner to the hole. - Cut him.
赶紧放我出来
Somebody get me out of this chair.
谢谢 麦森纳 我带他去牢房♥
Thank you, Mr. Meissner. I said take him to the hole.
恕难从命 把典狱长押起来
I can't do that. Take the Warden into custody!
关他禁闭 这是干什么?
Take him to the hole. What's this?
把他铐起来 - 停
Cuff him. - Stop it!
我是这里的典狱长 你必须服从我 停下
I am warden of this institution and you will obey! Stop that!
我刚才说的话不过是权宜之计 你疯了 麦森纳?
That just to save my life. Are you crazy, Mr. Meissner?
没有 不过你确实疯了 在司法介入之前…
No, but you are. There will be a legal enquiry.
你将一直被监禁
You will be placed in custody.
我不会放过你的
I'll have your ass for this!
我不会放过你的
I'll have your ass.
带他走
Move him.
我只想老老实实服刑 - 你有机会的
I only wanted to do my time. - You'll get your chance.
带他走
Move him.
保重 - 你也是 谢谢 大块头
Take care of yourself! - You too! Thanks, big man.
这个行吗? - 没问题
That okay? - It's okay.
这是卡斯楚亲自送给我的
I got this from Fidel Castro hisself.
再见 大块头
See you, big man!
等等
Hold it.
开门
Open the main gate!
你知道我最怀念的会是什么吗?
You know what I'll miss the most?
是什么? - 你不可思议的笑容
What's that? - Your incredible smile.
保重 里昂 - 多谢 警官
Take care of yourself, Leone. - Thanks, Captain.
关门
Lock 'em!