叛狱
打扰 我想找个机修工
Excuse me. I'm looking for a mechanic.
你是吗?
You fit that description?
我应该行
I might be able to help you out.
我急用 能不能上门去修?
It has to be fixed right away.
我正好有空 出什么毛病了? - 我不清楚
I'm not too busy. What's the problem? - I'm not sure.
那你得打开好好看看了
You should take a look under the hood and check it out.
那当然
Yeah, maybe I better.
我看没问题啊
Looks OK from here.
真是一流服务
Great customer service!
打扫一下 刷刷漆…
A little bit of cleaning, paint,
这地方就可以开业了
and it'd be ready for business!
该去打球了
About time to play the Superbowl.
那帮家伙会撕了你的
Those guys will take you apart!
这次赢定了 对吧?
We're gonna do it this time, OK?
准备好了吗?
OK, ready?
左边 回头
To the left! Cut back!
来了
Here it comes!
我看准了 - 好
I've got it! - Alright!
输了的滚蛋
Suckers walk!
输了的滚蛋
Suckers walk!
这是什么意思 法兰克?
What's that mean, Frankie?
一切顺利的意思
It means everything's okay.
我表现如何?
So how did I do?
在六年级组水准算不错了
Pretty good with the 6th graders.
你真会逗人开心
You know how to make a guy feel great.
怎么回事?你不高兴吗?
What's the matter? You don't look too happy today?
我已经开始想你了
I'm missing you already.
用不了几天你就烦了 到时你巴不得一个人呆着呢
Soon you'll be sick of seeing me, and praying to be alone.
我不信 - 你最好信我
I don't believe you. - Oh yeah, believe it.
你真可爱
That's Italian!
我该走了 - 不要 不要 法兰克
I gotta go. - No, no, no. No, Frank!
我跟十岁小孩打球不好吗?是不是该换种运动?
So I'm not good enough against kids? Should I try a different sport?
对 高尔夫 - 高尔夫?
Yeah, Golf! - Golf?
想不想看我挥杆? - 一身白高尔夫球服…
You want to see my swing? - And see you dressed in whites.
跟那些老家伙一样?
Like the those old guys?
你想象得到我上高尔夫球场的样子吗?
Can you see me on a golf course?
幸亏我富于幽默感 我会听你的
Lucky I have a sense of humor. I would take it personally!
我该走了 照顾好自已
Time to go to work, be good!
等等 有样东西给你
Wait, I got something for you.
这是什么?
What's this?
是枚幸运戒指
It's supposed to bring you luck.
真漂亮
Nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
我正好用得上
I could use it.
嘿 法兰克 还好吗?
Hey, Frank. Good furlough?
太棒了 - 你看了比赛吗?
The best. - Did you see that game?
没有 - 太精彩了
I missed it. - It was awesome.
真的 - 你错过好戏了
Really? - You missed a good one.
但我这周末肯定比你过得精彩
I bet I had more fun than you this weekend.
那当然
I'll bet you did!
好了 罗杰 - 你的柴油车怎样?
Here you go, Roger. - How's the Diesel running, Jimmy?
别提了 停停走走 我都拿它没辙了
Forget it. It stops, it stalls. I've no idea what I should do.
油管进水了 - 张开嘴
Water in the fuel line. - Open your mouth!
你确定? - 说错了给我加刑 - 脱掉它 - 好的
You sure? - I'd bet time on it. - Take it off
回头见 吉米
See you later, Jimmy!
下次我多带些面粉给你 - 再好不过
I'll give you more starch next time. - Yeah, do that.
替我问候嫂子 还好吗?
Say "Hi" to the wife. How ya doin'?
你帮我带了什么? - 给 去爽吧
What'd you bring me? - Here, go kill yourself!
我以为你带了个妞给我 - 她太漂亮 门卫把她拦住了
No girl? - The guards kept her!
真是信不过你
I can't depend on you.
你去看了车♥库♥吗? - 太漂亮了
Did you go see the garage? - Beautiful!
漂亮?车♥库♥有什么漂亮的?
Beautiful? A garage?
这间车♥库♥特殊 - 跟你说件事
This one is. - Can I tell you something?
我很快就要出去了
I'm getting out soon. I don't come cheap,
我对汽车可是无所不通 需要的话就打电♥话♥给我
but I know my way around cars. If you need me, call me!
我修车 不偷车 - 我是被人陷害的
I fix them, I don't steal them! - I was framed!
被人陷害的
Framed!
怎么回事? - 不知道 不过他们是官方的人
What is this shit? - I don't know, but it's official.
开门 210
Crack, 210!
起来 里昂
On your feet, Leone!
你要怎么样? - 把他带走
What d'you want? - Take him!
你被转移了 - 转移到哪儿?操…
You're being transferred! - Where? What...
- 没必要这样吧 - 退后 警官
他现在归我们管辖 - 你抓错了人
That' not necessary. - Step back, officer. He's in our custody now.
你们要带我去哪儿?
You got the wrong guy!
快走 - 我做了什么?
Move! - What'd I do?
打开 进去
Unlock it! Get in there!
我做了什么?他妈的
What'd I do? God damn!
我们要去哪儿?回答我
Where are we going? Talk to me!
出来吧 里昂
Let's go Leone!
带他出来 - 出来
Get his ass out here! - C'mon!
这是哪儿? - 闭嘴
Where the hell are we? - Shut up!
你抓错了人 你搞错了
You got the wrong man! You made a mistake!
没有搞错
There's no mistake.
欢迎来到盖特威监狱 里昂
Welcome to Gateway, Leone.
庄古? - 是典狱长庄古 囚犯
Drumgoole? - Warden Drumgoole, convict.
队长 - 带他进去
Captain. - Move him!
每个月发放两卷厕纸 一块香皂
You get 1 bar of soap and 2 rolls of toilet paper a month.
如果被偷了或是弄丢了… - 转身
If it's stolen... - Turn around!
你就只好用衬衫擦屁♥股♥了
You will wipe your ass with your shirt.
你有一套囚服 号♥码510 记住
You have one uniform. Your number is 510. Remember it!
这是C翼 你吃饭、洗澡、放风都是在这里
This is C Wing. You eat, shower and take yard time here with you wing
每天点名六次 错过一次 就要关禁闭
Miss a count, you're in the hole.
错过两次 我亲自送你进刑房♥
Miss two, I'll personally put you in the house of pain.
囚犯 记住两样东西
Convict, two things.
第一:我叫麦森纳
One: I am Meissner.
第二:千万别惹麦森纳
Two: Never fuck with Meissner.
进去
Inside!
长官 手铐不用取下了吗? - 让他先戴着吧
Sir, what about the cuffs? - Let him get used to 'em.
弗瑞博警官 请联♥系♥号♥码5235
Officer Fryberg, Contact 5235!
521
521!
521 开门
521! Crack it!
别瞪我 臭小子
Don't eyeball me boy!
这里住宿如何?
How were the accommodations?
跟你老妈家差不多吧?
Just like your Mama's?
你搞过他老妈 对吧? - 搞过两次
You did his Mama, didn't you? - Twice!
开门 听见没有?
Open the door! You hear me?
你好 法兰克
Hello Frank.
在过去 典狱长都是从这条走廊…
In the old days the Warden would come down this hall,
到电椅室来观看犯人的处决
to this chamber to witness the execution of a criminal.
共有120个男人 4个女人 在这把电椅上被处决
120 men and four women were executed in that chair.
太漂亮了 是吧?
Beautiful, isn't it?
我来到盖特威后 重新修好了它 让它能正常工作
When I came to Gateway, I had it restored
好让我回忆起过去的好日子
to remind me of how things ought to be.
5年前 你从特德默监狱越狱 - 时光飞逝
5 years ago you escaped Treadmore - Time flies when you're having fun.
你是唯一从我手上逃出的囚犯…
You're the only man that ever made it over my wall.
我从报纸上看到了 - 当然 你和你的律师…
So I read in the papers. - You and your lawyers
把一切都大肆宣扬给媒体
saw to it, that everything made the papers. The media
扭曲事实 把罪犯变为英雄
distorting the truth. Making a criminal into a hero,
把典狱长变为罪犯 你毁了我的前程
and a Warden into a criminal. You took my future away!
那帮黑心政♥治♥家把你送到诺斯伍德 人人都知道那里是天堂
Those bleeding heart politicians sent you to Northwood, to paradise!
我却到了人间地狱盖特威
I ended up in Gateway, the worst hole in the system.
你还记得吗 我当时是如何苦苦恳求你
Do you remember, Drumgoole how I begged you?
我还有两个星期就要出狱 只恳求你给我一个小时…
I had two weeks to go to be released and I asked for one hour,
去看那垂死的老人家
to visit that dying old man.
我是在尽职尽责 - 还有其他办法
I was doing my job. - There are other ways.
你可以派人武装押解我
You could have given me an armed escort!
你可以这么做的 - 你犯了法
You could have done that! - You broke the law,
而我却因此被罚
And I was punished.
我又蹲了5年 我已经付出了代价 - 那是对国家 不是对我
I got 5 years! I paid my debt! - To the state, not to me!