当我们喝醉时 我们赌博 玩乐并喝酒
When we're drunk we gamble, play and drink.
当我们行将入土时 我们希望…
When our time has come to pass, we hope they bury us
埋葬时能屁♥股♥朝上 好让典狱长亲到屁♥股♥
upside down so the warden can kiss our ass!
这诗不错 我靠
That's kinda catchy. Raunchy!
这酒是最好的了
This is the best, man.
怎么了? - 没事
What's wrong, man? - Nothing.
够味道
It's good.
拿这酒我可不敢抽烟 不过这个价位的酒来说算不错了
I wouldn't smoke around this. But it's as good as any dollar- wine!
买♥♥单
Check, please!
等等 再来一次:「我们要出狱时…」
Wait! Once more: "When our time is over..."
不是这样的
No it was different.
你结婚了吗 还是打算结婚?
You married, or thinking about it?
你要向我求婚吗?我还没结婚
Are you proposing to me? No, I'm not married.
出狱后就结婚? - 有这个打算
Gonna married when you get out? - That's the plan.
知道吗 我以前有个女友
You know, I had a really nice girl.
她真的很不错 我们彼此相爱
She was nice. And we were in love.
已经到了谈婚论嫁的地步
We talked about gettin' married.
她有三个哥哥 他们脑子有点不正常
She's got three brothers, like, one percent retarded.
把我揍了一顿 - 有些人不懂得爱情
They threw a beatin' on me. - Don't appreciate romance.
别往心里去 - 有段时间 她还写信给我
Don't take it personally. - She wrote to me for a while.
但突然就没有了 这是我最伤心的事 法兰克
Then it just stopped. That's when it hit me, Frank.
我永远不可能再有女友了 连见到女人都不可能
I ain't ever gonna be with a girl again or even see one.
我会跟日蚀大叔一样 整天亲杂♥志♥的封♥面♥女♥郎♥
I'll end up like Eclipse, kissing pictures in magazines!
我还有很多事情没试过 我连车都不会开
There're so many things I ain't done! I can't even drive a car.
什么? - 我没学会开车
What? - I never learned to drive.
应该不会因为超速被开罚单吧 我可不想坐牢
I hope we don't get a speeding ticket! I'd hate to go to jail!
听着小子 你究竟想不想学开车?
Look wise guy, do you want to learn to drive or not?
转弯 对
Cut it sharp! That's it.
转左去第42街 我们去百老汇去看戏
Now left into 42nd Street and we'll go to Broadway, and check out the action.
什么?我们在车♥库♥里转圈呢
What? We're in the garage!
配合一点嘛 你是想呆在这儿…
Work with me here. You wanna stay here or
还是去百老汇看戏 - 当然是去百老汇
check out what's on Broadway? - Broadway of course!
好 - 转左 进第42街
Okay. - Now left into 42nd Street.
这地方真不错 - 看那边的表演
The place is jumping! - Look at the action here!
嘿小妞 要不要搭一程我的新车? - 嘿 宝贝
Hey honey, want a ride? - Hey baby!
她们都没反应 - 别担心 她们不适合你
No reaction. - They're not your type.
你什么时候去过大西洋城? - 从没去过
When were you in Atlantic City? - Never was.
你喜欢那儿吗? - 什么模样 - 灯光璀璨
What do you think of it? - What's it like? - The lights,
活色生香
the broadwalk is always jumping.
笙歌♥不断 处处派对 到处都是大赌徒
Music, high- rollers, parties.
是个金钱与赌博的天堂 有上万的舞♥女♥
You got money. You got gambling. 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ chorus girls!
嘿 宝贝 要不要试试我的新车?
Hey, baby! Wanna come for a ride in my new car?
太棒了 - 接下来要去印弟安纳波里斯
That was great! - You're ready for Indianapolis.
你很有天份 - 能再帮我一个忙吗?
You got the touch. - Would you do me a favor?
我很感激你 不过如果听不到引擎响 就没什么意思
I appreciate it, but it ain't real if I don't hear the engine.
如果打开引擎 守卫就会过来
If I turn the engine over, the guards'll come.
把我们全都关禁闭 算了吧
And they'll throw us in the hole. Forget it.
十秒钟就够了 我会终生难忘的
Just ten seconds! It'll last for the rest of my life.
你可真难缠
You are such a pain in the ass!
法兰克 让我听听它的响声吧 它是我们造的
Frank, let me hear the engine hum. We built it, man.
好的 十秒钟
Alright, 10 seconds.
不错 很棒吧?
Lookin' good! Ain't that great, huh?
太棒了 - 踩油门吧
Beautiful. - Hit it, one time!
再来 - 见鬼 法兰克
Again! - Damn it Frank!
熄火吧 你已经试过滋味了 关掉
OK, turn it off. You got it. Turn it off!
关掉它 法兰克 - 一垒 关掉
Kill it Frank! - First, switch it off!
如果我现在熄火 以后再没机会打开了 对吧?
If I turn it off now I'll never turn it on again, right?
对
That's right.
拜托 关掉它 一垒
Please, turn it off, First.
对不起 法兰克
I'm sorry, Frank.
把他揪出来
Get him out of that car!
拦住他 - 拦住他
Stop him! - Stop him!
一垒 停下 王八蛋
First! Stop you crazy bastard!
停下 重复一遍:停下
Stop that car! I repeat: Stop that car!
他们会杀了你的
They're gonna kill you!
我是麦森纳 停止射击 - 但典狱长说…
This is Meissner. Stop firing! - But the Warden said...
我叫你停止射击
I said stop firing!
一垒 关了它
First, turn it off!
小心 法兰克 小心
Look out Frank, look out!
出来
Get out of the car!
他们会杀了你的 - 你看到了吗 法兰克?
They're gonna kill your ass, man. - Did you see that ride, Frank?
你疯了吗? - 太爽了 我会开车了
Are you crazy? - It was beautiful! I can drive!
我会开车了 - 你这小杂种
I can drive a car! - You're a crazy son- of- a- bitch!
走开
Move away from the car!
等着关禁闭吧
Trip to the hole!
松开法兰克
Get off of Frank!
让开 - 让开
Break it up! - Move it along!
放他走 你们抓错了人
Let him go. You have the wrong man.
把里昂关禁闭 六个星期
Take Leone to the hole. Six weeks.
不是他的责任 - 别说了 - 放开我
It's not his fault! - Save it. - Let go of me!
给我找五个囚犯 找根球棒
I want five men, inmates. Give me a bat.
我要砸了这辆车 先别走
I' gonna break up this car. Hold it right there, now!
我想让你看着这一幕 里昂
I want you to watch this, Leone.
回蜜月间吧
Back to the honeymoon suite!
晚安
Good night.
应该已经通知了你 - 为什么他被关禁闭了?
You should have been notified. - Why is he in isolation?
这个我不知道 - 我要见典狱长
I don't have that information. - Then I want to see the warden!
今天不行
Not today.
灯光亮起时 起身报出姓名和编号♥
When the light comes on, stand and state your name and number.
姓名编号♥ - 里昂 510
Name and number! - Leone, 510.
对准镜头 姓名编号♥
Face the camera! Name and number!
里昂 510
Leone, 510.
姓名编号♥
Name and number!
里昂 510
Leone, 510.
姓名编号♥
Name and number!
里昂 510
Leone, 510.
起来 姓名编号♥
On your feet! Name and number!
剩下的时间给他一半口粮
Give Mr. Leone half rations for the rest of his time here.
姓名编号♥
Name and number!
起来
Get up!
他看起来有点憔悴 叫醒他
He seems a little sluggish. Wake him up!
够凉吗?
Cold enough?
…我挥杆打球? - 你穿高尔夫球服…
...my swing? - You in whites.
差不多吧 - 我打高尔夫?太恐怖了
Like that. - Me on a golf course? Horrible!
里昂 510
Leone, 510.
立正 姓名编号♥ - 里昂 510
Upright! Name and number! - Leone, 510.
到时怕你巴不得一个人呢
You'll pray for time on your own!
我不信 - 相信我 这个我有经验
I don't believe that. - Trust me, I know about these things!
里昂 510
Leone, 510.
给我点水
I need water!
里昂 510
Leone, 510.
姓名编号♥
Name and number!
玛丽莲·梦露
Marilyn Monroe.
37什么的
37, something.
打开121号♥
Crack 121!
嘿 我不是当真的 我什么也没说
Hey, I didn't mean it! I didn't say anything!
别打了
That's enough.
是谁下令的? - 典狱长
Who ordered this? - The warden.
典狱长难道恨到想要他的命?这可不是我的职责
Does the warden hate him enough to kill him? That ain't my job!
这菩萨心肠 觉得我们对里昂太狠了
Mr Sensitive. Thinks we're treating Leone too rough.
你忘了自已是哪一边了吧?
Who's side are you on?
你想跟我打吗?来啊
You want me? C'mon!
别打了
Break it up!!
交出警棍 布莱德
Your stick, Mr. Braden.
没用 - 快滚
Pussy. - Get outa my sight,
不然别怪我不客气 死胖子
or I'll shine my boots with your face, you fat piece of shit!
时间到了
Time's up.
记住我说的话
Remember what I told you.
要安分守已 不然有你的罪受
Roll with the system or it's only gonna get worse.
反正我的刑期已经快满了
And it's getting shorter too.