你想要肉汤?
You want some gravy?
给你肉汤 - 全弄到我饭上了
Here's some gravy. - You got it all over my food!
快走
Move it!
他为什么进来的? - 杀人
What's the kid's story? - Murder.
他说自已运气不好 正好赶上那件事
Says it's a bad rap, says he was just there when it happened.
他在车里 他的哥们去买♥♥啤酒 碰碰
He was in the car, while his buddy goes for beer. Bang Bang!
两个人死了 他要坐两个无期徒刑
Two dead. He doin' the Big Bitch Double life.
到400岁才能保释
Make parole when he's about 400!
快走
Move it!
你是痴呆还是怎么着?
You a slow study or what?
算了吧
Forget it!
我没有订位 去那边吃好吧?
I didn't make a reservation. Why don't we sit over there?
你要做什么? - 拿这个 不行吗?
What are you doing? - I'm taking this. Got a problem?
去拿别人的 - 闭嘴 要不我宰了你
Take something else! - Shut up or I'll kill you.
要不要蛋糕? - 你耍我吧?
You want some cake? - You shittin' me?
不是 我不饿 - 你是谁? - 小角色
No, I'm not hungry. - Who are you? - Nobody.
我在节食 这里有人坐吗?
I'm on a diet. This spot taken?
为什么不揍那死胖子? - 闭嘴 小子
Why didn't you hit that fat dirt bag? - Shut up punk.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
问这个干嘛?在这儿名字顶个屁用
What's the difference? Why do you need a name here?
收邮件的时候有用?
It helps when you get mail.
我用不著名字?他们都叫我「杀手」
I need a name? They call me Killer.
太有创意了 是不是你自已想出来的?
That's original! Did you think that one up yourself?
我想叫自已什么是我的事
I call myself what I want. OK?
他是达拉斯 我是法兰克
This is Dallas. And I'm Frank.
这是什么?
What are these supposed to be?
可能是豌豆吧 也可能是毒药
These might be peas. Might be toxic waste.
谁在乎呢? - 吃你的蔬菜
Who cares? - Eat your vegetables,
你会长大的 会强壮起来的 - 吃你的菜
You'll grow up, be big and strong! - Stick your vegetables!
小心 要知道 这地方有325个杀人犯
Watch it! Y'know we got about 325 other killers in here.
把脚放到过道 随时准备行动
Put your leg in the aisle. Be ready to move.
少命令我了
Nobody tells me what to do!
不管什么时候都要做好行动的准备 你可以走到第一垒
You gotta be ready to move first. You might make it to 1 st base here.
「第一垒」这名字不错
First Base, there's a name for him.
外面真舒服
Good to be outside.
很冷啊 - 保持运动才好
It's cold. - It's good to keep moving.
为什么在这鬼地方 你精神还这么好?
How can you keep an up attitude in a joint like this?
关键在于心态 你的身体在这儿 但头脑不一定
It's a mind set. Your body is in here, your brain doesn't have to be.
保持运动 你就不会成为这儿的一部分
Keep moving, and you don't become a piece of it.
什么意思?是不是古鲁术?
What's that? Guru stuff?
或许我应该做个古鲁人 - 你在讽刺我吗?
Maybe I should become a Guru. - You gettin' sarcastic?
这群鸟
Fuckin' birds!
下雨了就不来吃东西
They don't eat in the rain.
它们会回来的 - 明天你的面包留给我吗?
They'll come back. - You'll save me your bread tomorrow?
好的 记住了
Sure. Put that on your list.
谢谢
Thanks.
你说疯话吗?真是浪费时间
Why you talkin' crazy? It's a waste of time.
对于你是 但对于他 这可是全部
T you. To him, it's all he's got. That's more than you got.
你必须尊重他的生活 必须保护自已的生活
In here you gotta to respect that. You gotta to protect what you got.
知道吗?你什么都不懂 跑吧
You know that? You don't know nothin', yet. Let's run.
会把衣服弄湿的
You'll get wet!
你帮我出洗衣费啊
I'll send you my laundry bill.
有感觉吗 里昂?
Feel something, Leone?
想玩吗?还差一个人
Wanna play? We're a man short.
我跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you!
臭小子 什么时候你才会回答我?
Punk! When you gonna paint your nails and answer the name bitch?
嘿 你的嘴巴可真臭?
Hey, you know you got a big mouth?
臭小子 我宰了你 - 想玩吗 来啊
You mother fucker! I'll kill you. - You wanna play? We'll play.
你话太多了 来
You talk too much. Let's play.
太对了 我们以后再玩
God damn right. You and I'll play later!
还差得远呢
Way to hit him!
还想来吗?我们还等着你
You want more? We got some more for ya.
趴下 杂种 - 太卑鄙了
Stay down, fucker! - That's a cheap shot!
这算什么比赛? - 这不是比赛 是教训
What kind of a game is this? - It's not a game, it's a lesson.
你有话要说吗? - 首攻达成
Got something to say? - First down!
这是你最后一次机会了 你死定了
That's your last one! You're dead!
你打不完这场比赛了
You'll never last the fuckin' game!
上去 撞他
Get in and hit him!
一 二
Hut one, hut two!
三
Hut three!
别惹我们
Don't fuck with us!
撞他
Get him!
起来 给我过去 你都不在这一队
Get up and get over there! That's your team anyway!
你怎么这么久才来?
What took you so long?
你需要帮助 我需要锻炼 那就玩玩吧
You need the help and I need the exercise. So, call a play!
你死定了 里昂
You're dead, Leone!
什么撞到我了? - 火车头
What hit me? - F- train!
别给我现在就躺下 起来
Don't lay down on me now. C'mon!
里昂 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Leone, you son- of- a- bitch!
数到二时 我就穿过截锋
I'm goin' over the tackle on "two".
预备
Set!
你死定了 - 一
You're dead! - Hut one!
二
Hut two!
让我过去
Let me through!
下次我要什么东西…
Next time I want,
乖乖交出来
you give.
回去 比赛结束了
Move it out. The game's over!
你没听到吗?
You don't listen.
没事吧?起来兄弟
You OK? C'mon buddy.
放下他 你又不是医生
Put him down, you ain't no doctor.
他自已能行 回去
He's on his own. Get inside.
很痛吧 嗯?
Real bad ass, huh?
里面见 里昂
See you inside, Leone.
我不会崩溃的
You won't break me!
对这份工作还有兴趣吗?
You still interested in the job?
当然有
Yeah, I am,
你对引擎真在行 谁教你的?
You sure know your way around an engine. Who taught you?
是个叫格来蒂的老人家
This old man, named Galleti.
在我14岁时收留了我
Took me off the streets when I was 14 and stopped me hanging around.
其他人呢? - 现在下班了
Where is everybody? - It's quittin' time.
就我们两个 你就是为他才越狱的?
We're alone. That what you broke out for?
对 我欠他的
Yeah, I owed him.
你怎么坐牢了呢?
What put you in the joint?
有人打劫了格来蒂的车♥库♥ 他被打了
A break- in at Galletis garage. He was beaten up.
大家都知道是谁干的 包括员警
Everyone knew about it. The cops knew about it.
那帮流氓有后台 员警没有对付他们 我对付了他们
The punks were connected.
他们进了医院 我因为严重人身侵害…
Cops didn't do anything. So I did. They ended up in the hospital
被判在特德默监狱服刑18个月
And I ended doing 18 months in Treadmore for aggrevated assault.
要不要来一支? - 太好了
Join me in a little contraband? - Why not?
怪不得他们叫你日蚀 - 对 我门路很广
I see why they call you Eclipse. - Yeah, I do block a lot of sun.
没错 - 以前我搞得到哈瓦那雪茄
That you do. - I used to get good Havannas.
不是这种垃圾 但总有一天…
Not this crap. But some day...
总有一天 - 对 总有一天
Some day. - Yeah, some day.
很不错 - 关键是便宜
It's not bad. - At least they're cheap.
这里藏的是什么?
What've you got hiding back there?
它是我的宝贝
That's my baby.
车身不错 - 她叫美宝莲
Good body work. - This is Mabeline.
你好 美宝莲 - 她是我的宝贝
Hello, Mabeline. - This is my baby.
来 - 1965年的福特野 V8引擎
C'mon! - 1965 Ford Mustang, V- 8,
225马力 最后一次发动是什么时候
225 horse power. When was the last you turned it over?
她已经沉睡15年了 谁也救不活她
She's been dead for fifteen years. Nobody can bring her back to life.
我是她的保镖 - 我试试行吗?
I'm a body man, myself. - Mind if I give it a try?
那也是死马当作活马医
It's a dead issue, Frank.
死马也能当活马医
Nothing's dead until it's buried.
省了墓碑钱 伙计
Save the headstone, man.
死马也能当活马医
Nothing's dead until it's buried!
成功了
In like Johnson!
那首诗 - 囚犯的诗
THE poem, Man! - It's the jailhouse poem.
我们一起写的 - 抱歉…
Something we all wrote. - 'Scuse me, sorry...
当我们清醒时 我们忧虑 工作并思考
When we're sober we worry, work and think,