Motherfucker was wearingmy mother's engagement ring, man!
那个混帐戴着我妈妈的订婚戒指!
He really broke into your house?
他真的闯进你家了?
Fucking garage sale.
该死的车♥库♥甩卖♥♥
My skates, my Cars And Drivers.
我的溜冰鞋 我的汽车杂♥志♥
Good shit, man.
都是好东西
Yeah, um, would you please tell me
请问你
if you sold a small gold charm
有没有卖♥♥过一个背后有雕刻的
with engraving on the back?
金色吊坠?
Caught a break in the Connelly case.
Connelly的案子有些眉目了
You know, I'll, I'll call you right back.
我等会儿打给你
My ears on the street are saying John Rudgate did it.
我的眼线说是John Rudgate干的
Rudgate.- Vandalism. Theft. Murder.
Rudgate- 损坏公物 盗窃 谋杀
It's a slippery slope, Putney.
真是灾难性的堕落 Putney
He was combative when I questioned him.
我盘问他的时候他很焦躁
So I'm gonna take you off the speaker case.
所以我要你放下那个音响的案子
It's just...
只是...
Well, if this all connects, I want to do it right.
如果这些事情都有联♥系♥ 我想一举搞定
Put this Rudgate guy away.
抓住这个Rudgate
O.K.
好的
Gift for the Mrs.?
给谁的礼物?
"From loving cock."
"热恋公鸡"
I found it in her drawer.
我在她抽屉里找到的
Must be the name of a store.
一定是家商店的名字
She's, um... she's cheating on me.
她背叛了我
Oh, come on, Stacy's crazy about you.
得了吧 Stacy很爱你
It's fucking Susan.
是他妈的Susan
Well, maybe she's upset about your language.
也许她对你的措辞很不满意
Yeah, right.
是啊
Look, I'll, um...
我...
I'll give you the paperworkI have on the speaker case, O.K.?
我会给你些音响案的档案
Look, if you want to talk about anything...
如果你想聊聊什么...
my door's always open.
我随时欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, baby. Come to papa.
过来 宝贝 到爸爸这儿来
There. Right there.
就在那儿
Got it?
看见吗?
Yeah.
看见了
Oh, yeah.
是的
There she is.
就在那儿
What the fuck was that?
你做了什么?
Jesus.
天啊
Oh, yeah. It's done.
好了 完事儿了
That's a bullshit way to do it, man.
这法子真是乱来
Anybody could have done that.
谁都可以做到
No, anybody couldn't have.
不 谁都不会那么做
Where's the fucking cash drawer?
放现金的抽屉在哪里?
How come there wasn't a hole in my mom's wall?
为什么我妈妈家的墙声没有洞?
Because I didn't fucking do that.
因为我没那么做
Where's the fucking cash drawer?
放现金的抽屉在哪里?
Is that why you have my CDs?
所以你才会有我的CD?
I didn't have your fucking CDs, John!
我没拿你那该死的CD John!
The cash drawer's right here.
放现金的抽屉在这里
Good eyes, Jeff.
眼神不错啊 Jeff
Thank you.
谢谢
You're amazing.
你太神了
Uh, where's the cash?
现金在哪儿呢?
There's, like, 43 bucks here.
这里只有大概43美金
Oh, what do you know?
你知道什么?
Lagrand, where's the fucking checks?
Lagrand 支票在哪儿呢?
Here's a 20.
这里有20美金
Lagrand, where's the fucking checks?
Lagrand 支票在哪儿呢?
John, where's the fucking 600?
John 600美金在哪儿呢?
I told you about 600.
我说的是大概600美金
There better be something fucking nicein this shithole.
这里最好还有点钱
This is shit!
妈的!
Where's the checks, Jeff?
支票呢 Jeff?
Here's where he was hiding 'em.
他藏在这里了
This is shit!
妈的!
It's an inkidata rebate check,man, 15 bucks.
那张返税支票是15美金的
It was, like, ink-jet or ink cartridge
看起来像是用喷墨打印机打的
or inkidata or some shit like that.
就是墨盒 西鼓之类的东西
Holy shit!
妈的!
Fucking porno!
A片!
Big time.
太棒了
Holy shit.
天啊
Fucking dirty dog.
太棒了
I'm calling all this shit.
这些都归我了
Yeah, go nuts, man.
发你的疯去吧
Fucking jewelry, too.
还有首饰
Nice.
不错
This shit looks targeted, man.We got to jack all this shit.
看起来我们就是冲着这个来的太明显了 我们得都毁了
Bust it up.
都砸了
Fucking roll.
开车
Fucking X-Actos?
该死的修补刀片?
Oughta get 50 bucks, though,for these badasses.
应该还能赚50美金
From who?
怎么赚?
Garage sale.
搞个车♥库♥甩卖♥♥
Aw, no, man, no fucking way!
不 不行!
No garage sale. Not again.
别再来车♥库♥甩卖♥♥了
What the fuck do you mean, "again," John?
什么叫 "再" John?
You can't fence this shit.You'll tip the cops.
你不这么做会给警♥察♥留下线索的
Sorry, man, I got bills.
对不起了伙计 我还有帐单要付
I got the sweetest fucking love seat on layaway.
我还有些可爱的椅子等我付款
You got bills to pay?
你还要付帐单?
Why don't you sell that ringon your pinkie finger?
你干吗不把小指上的戒指卖♥♥了?
You know what, John? I'm gonna come up thereand show you this fucking ring.
知道吗 John?我正要给你看看这该死的戒指呢
No fucking garage sale.
别再来该死的车♥库♥甩卖♥♥了
Fine. You stop me.
好啊 来阻止我啊
Fine. We're fucking buying this shit off you, then.
好吧 那我们买♥♥这些东西
Fine.
好吧
And this shit I'm fucking keeping...
还有这些东西...
for my personal...
我留着是个人原因...
Those speakers are wortha hell of a lot more than this shit.
这些音响比那些东西值钱多了
They're nice.
还不错
All right. No backsies.
好了 没有后座空位了
I'm just saying, man,you're getting a hell of a deal here.
你这比交易做得真赚啊
Hell of a deal.
真赚
Keys.
钥匙
When you bringing her back?
你什么时候还回来?
What?
什么?
The van.
车子
"Yuh, right!"
"哦 是啊!"
I'm serious.
我说正经的
The van was part of the deal.
车子也是交易的一部分
The fuck it was.
谁说的?!
You think I want these ugly fucking speakers?
你觉得我会要这些臭不拉叽的音响吗?
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
You know what?
知道吗?
Fuck this.
这些都去他的
This is why I don't...
这就是为什么我...
Jeff, give me a handwith these Taiwanese pieces of shit.
Jeff 帮我把这些垃圾搬出来
Hold on, hold on!
等等!
You know how much that van's worth?
你知道这车子值多少吗?
This is a piece of shit.- It's not a piece of shit, man!
它一文不值- 不是的 伙计!
The exhaust on that fucking thing is brand-new!
那上面的排气装置是全新的!
Do you know what the blue book is on that guy?
你知道这车名贵的地方吗?
Nobody gets blue book.- Fuck that, man, I get blue book!
没什么值钱的- 去你的吧 我的车有!
The thing's got tow package, cassette,
这车子上有双后备 卡带音响
the heat fucking cranks-- I roast in that thing!
还有加热棍... 里面可以烤肉!
Fine, fine, fucking take it.
好吧 好吧 拿着这些
电影精选列表