He's the juvenilewho painted the obscenity on the patriot tree.
他是那个在爱国者之树上画淫秽图画的孩子
But there were two in the van.
但是货车里有两个人啊
The goon? Yeah, well, he'll show up.
那个弱智? 是啊 他会出现的
They always do.
这些人总是这样
This come out of petty cash?
这花了多少公家的钱?
No, I, uh... I bought it myself.
没有...呃...我自己买♥♥的
Uh-huh.
哦
It's very nice.
很漂亮
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Waiting for Rugged.
在等Rugged
If he's doing security,I'm gonna need his social or his tax I.D.
如果他要来做保安 我需要验证他的身份
I told you that.- I'm working that out.
我跟你说过了- 我知道怎么做了
Cheryl, do I have equity?
Cheryl 我有股份吗?
Yeah, we both do.
有 我们俩都有
If I wanted to, could I give my equity to Rugged?
如果我愿意 我能不能把我的那份给Rugged?
Uh, no. That would make it impossiblefor us to sell this place.
不行 那样的话我们就没法买♥♥掉这个店了
Why?
为什么?
'Cause then buyersare gonna have to deal with you and me
因为买♥♥家会跟我们
and some ridiculously overcompensatedclam shucker security guy.
还有那个可笑的剥蛤蛎的保安家伙讨价还价了
If we sell this place, do I still get to work here?
如果我们卖♥♥掉这个地方我还继续可以在这里工作吗?
No. That's the idea.
不可以
Well, I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Well, Jeff, you know,you can do whatever you want with your share.
Jeff 你要知道你可以随便利用你的股份
You can buy another U-Lock, half-size.
比如你可以再买♥♥个优锁 比这小一号♥的店
No... I like it here.
不好...我喜欢这里
This is the best job I've ever had.
这是我做过的最棒的工作
Of course it is. You don't do anything.
当然 你几乎不用干活
Well, I'm doing something tonight--
那么 我今晚要干些大事...
I can tell you that much.
我只能告诉你这么多
I feel bad about this whole...
我感到很抱歉 关于...
I got a certain way of doing things,Lagrand, you know?
Lagrand 你知道我做事向来都有我自己的一套
Some fucker messes with me, man,I don't necessarily fight him right there.
一些混♥蛋♥把我惹恼了我没必要在那跟他干一架
I bide my time. I cogitate.
我等待时机 我要仔细考虑才行动
Or ruminate, whatever the fuck it's called.
或者反复思考怎么做 大致就这意思
Grab that brown bag back there.
把后面那个棕色的包拿过来
That fat fuck Oldfield is gonna get his tonight.
那个混♥蛋♥Oldfield今晚就完蛋了
You and me are going downto that little shit-box house of his near the gravel pit,
我们去那混♥蛋♥的猪窝瞧瞧 在砾石坑附近
we're gonna wait till he leaves,
我们要等到他离开...
and we are gonna give himsomething I like to call a welljob.
然后...我就要给他点...我的颜色瞧瞧
You know what that is?
你知道我要怎么做吗?
You gotta speak up, Lagrand.
你吱一声啊 Lagrand
I'm going out of my way to educate you here, man.
我在教育你伙计 这可不是我的作风
If you don't understand something,you ask me a question.
如果你有什么不懂 就问我问题
I'm happy to answer.I'm happy when you ask questions.
我很乐意回答你的问题也会很高兴你会提问
For God sakes,don't just sit there like a fucking moo.
拜托! 不要像傻子一样在那傻坐着?
I'm not a moo.- I'm just saying.
我不是傻子- 我只是比喻一下
O.K., what's a well chop?
好吧...什么叫给点眼屎?
A welljob is when you fuckwith somebody's water well, man.
给点颜色是指糟蹋一个人的蓄水池
It could be anything:
可以用任何东西
a leaky septic system, poison, whatever.
一个泄漏的粪池 毒药之类的
Me, personally, I like to use...
就我个人而言 我更喜欢...
brake fluid.
用刹车油
Will this kill him?
这个能杀了他?
Nah.
不会
Well, it might kill him.
其实 也许可以杀了他
You cool with that?
你没问题吧?
Yeah, I guess so.
是啊 我想是
You better be goddamn sure, Lagrand.
真见鬼 你说话应该肯定点Lagrand
This is serious shit. This is big time.
这是很严肃的问题 是个重要的时刻
Did you even pack these, man?This is like smoking air.
你就抽这些? 这就跟抽空气似的
You got to pack 'em.
你应该压一下
Car 2-9-0.
2-9-0号♥车
Lieutenant O'Shea has asked me to relaythat he would like no mayonnaise on his sandwich.
O'Shea中尉让我转告他的三明治不加蛋黄酱
No mayonnaise for lieutenant Billy O'Shea.
Billy O'Shea中尉的不要蛋黄酱
What are you doing, Putney?
你在干什么Putney?
Uh... just, um, taking a little break.
呃...就是休息一会儿
Staking out your own house?
监视你自己的家?
Stacy send you packing?
Stacy给你寄东西了?
No... it's... It's Susan.
不是... 她是...她叫Susan
Oh. Well, whatever her name is,she's a terrific lady.
哦 不管叫什么 她真是个不错的女人
Listen, buddy...
听着 伙计...
I think that Connelly casehas got you a little bogged down, am I right?
我觉得Connelly的案子有点让你觉得困难重重对吧?
But you can't get hung up on one case.
但是你总不能为了这一个案子停滞不前啊
I mean, you're a good cop, Putney.
我是说 你是个出色的警♥察♥Putney
You got to learn that every case counts.
你必须了解每个案子都很重要
I mean, my first case was just some indigent old woman
我第一个案子只是一个穷困潦倒的老太婆
who was stealing pennies from the"leave a penny, keep a penny" dish,
想偷捐款箱里的钱
but in some ways it was my most gratifying.
但是 这却是令我最为得意的一个案子
Hell of an interrogation...but she broke.
讯问的时候挺困难的...但是最后她还是招架不住了
They all do.
他们都这样
What if he doesn't go out?
他万一不出去怎么办?
It's Friday night, man.
今天是星期五
Everybody goes out.
谁不出去
You got to jiggle it.
来回摇一摇
Hey, that's the guy from the bar.
嘿 那是酒吧里的那个人
Get down! Get down!
趴下!趴下!
Your hands are sweaty.- Shut up!
你的手在淌汗- 闭嘴!
All right, he's gone.
好了 他走了
You want to do this?
你准备好了吗?
This is the real shit, Lagrand--I need a real fucking answer from you.
我们要干正经事了Lagrand--我要知道你是怎么想的
Yeah, definitely, so...
是啊 准备好了 然后呢...
Good.
很好
Fuck!
妈的!
Thank God I had a big lunch.
幸好我中午吃的多
Mmm...
嗯...
Eat the chicken strips.
吃鸡柳
I'm not eating anything in this shithole.
我不在这垃圾堆里吃东西
Clams? You know, my grandfatherused to sell those shits to summer people
蛤蛎吃吗? 我祖父原来夏天卖♥♥这些
and laugh his fucking ass off-- you know why?
然后卖♥♥得笑翻了 知道为什么吗?
This smell funny to you?
闻起来很奇怪?
Because they're fucking bottom-feeders, that's why.
因为他们都是从底下进食
They eat their own shit.
它们吃自己的屎
I need, like, tartar sauce or something.
我还想要些塔塔酱之类的
I need, like, a big thing of it.
我想要一堆...
Great... shit and mayo, that's appetizing.
真不错啊 吃屎和空气...真是好胃口
These little necks?
这些蛤蛎?
Where'd you get those?- The bucket.
你从哪弄的?- 桶里
That's the fucking garbage.
那是垃圾
They're going out.
已经坏了
Nobody told me.
没人告诉我
How can you not fucking smell that?
你怎么会没闻出来这坏了?
I been serving them.
我一直在给客人上这个呢
Jesus...
天啊...
Keep it under your fucking hat.
不准说出去
Fucking-A, man!
太棒了 伙计!
We fucking did it!
我们成功了!
We did it.
我们成功了
Fucking right we did, man.
干得好!
Now, I want you to take what I taught you tonight,
现在 你要用我今晚教给你的
I want you to apply it to this place, man.
用同样的方法在这儿干一次
'Cause I am all the fuck over this place, man!
因为我受够这里了!
I'm gonna hit this place...
我要砸了这里...
...right fucking back!
...报复他们!
Rugged, listen, I mean, what we did...
Rugged 听着 我们今晚干的...
Fucking don't... don't fucking thinkabout it tonight, man.
妈的... 今晚别再想了 伙计
You're crazy, you're out of your mind, you're...coursing with adrenaline, man.
你疯了 你...只是被肾上腺素驱使了
You probably don't know half the ramificationsof what we did tonight.
今晚我们到底做了什么你可能都不清楚
I know.- Just... don't fucking think about it.
我知道- 别再想了
Just, sleep... sleep on it.
回去睡觉吧
Think about it.
想想
电影精选列表