What's a cable?- The parking brake. It's a cable.
什么钢丝绳?- 刹车. 是根钢丝绳
It tightens the shoe against the drum.
它把踏板和刹车鼓面连在一起
Can I keep it here?- Leave a key in it.
我把车留在这里行吗?- 把钥匙也留下
Don't use the water.
别用水
Why not?
为什么?
The septic tank's leeching into the well.
粪池水漏进水箱里了
You're shitting me.- No.
你在恶心我吧- 是真的
It should clear up soon... as long as it doesn't rain.
如果不再下雨 估计很快就会干净了
Ahh! Oh, God!
啊!我的天!
Mr. Rudgate, Logan from Black and Decker.
Rudgate先生 我是Logan 百得公♥司♥的
O.K., I think I was able to get you the $85 rebate checkfor the professional grade skill saw.
好的 我想那把高级电锯我可以给你85美元的折扣
Uh, the only thing is,my boss will need that receipt.
呃...我想说的是 我老板要那个收据
All right.- So when your uncle gets back from Greece...
好啊- 所以你叔叔从希腊回来的时候...
Yeah.
那又怎么样...
...please send it to us... thank you.
...请把收据寄给我们...谢谢
Who da boss? Who da boss?!
什么老板? 谁是老板?!
Who da boss? You da boss?
谁是老板? 你是老板?
Who da boss, man?
谁是老板啊 混♥蛋♥?
You da boss.
你是老板
Sped!
Sped!
Hey, Sped.
嘿 Sped
Hey, Sped.
嘿 Sped
Special Ed? Remember that?
特殊教育? 还记得吗?
That was a mistake.- I know you're not retarded.
那是个错误- 我知道你不是弱智
I spent a year with those moos.
我一年都在跟那群傻子在一起
Keep up with any of them?- Fuck no.
超过它们没有?- 他妈的没有
I'm kidding, man. Relax.
我开玩笑的 伙计 别在意
So, you want to knock off and get a burrito?
你想休息一会跟我去吃个墨西哥卷吗?
Yeah.
好的
Is McMann still around?
McMann还在吗?
McMann? No, he joined the coast guard
McMann? 听说他加入了海岸巡逻队
or the merchant marine or something.
要不就是海上商队什么的
Whatever the fuck they do.
他妈的管他在做什么
I didn't even know you knew him.
我以为你不认识他呢
Yeah. He was the guy that had me eatthat flaming stuff thing.
我认识他 就是那个让我吃那些恶心东西的人
The sterno. At the China Tiki.You ate the buffet.
胸骨 在中国餐厅里你吃自助餐的时候
You ate the sterno. When was that?
你吃了胸骨 那是什么时候的事了?
I don't know. It was a while ago.
我不记得了 有一段时间了吧
We were working at the Clam Shack, right?
那时候我们在海鲜店工作 对吧?
Clam Shack. What a joke, man. Fucking Clam Shack.
海鲜店 真搞笑去他妈的海鲜店
I almost completely forgot about that place.
我都快忘了那地方了
You don't work there anymore?
你不在那工作了吗?
Fuck no. What, are you kidding me?
废话 你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Remember when Omarthrew those crab legs at you?
还记得Omar向你扔螃蟹腿吗?
Yeah. Well, Omar wouldn't throwcrab legs at me anymore.
是啊 还记得Omar他现在不会再朝我扔螃蟹腿了
Because you don't work there anymore.
因为你不在那工作了
That's the least of it. That's the fucking least of it.
不仅是因为这个他妈的不光是因为这个
You haven't heard about me, Lagrand.- No.
你没听到关于我的什么事吗Lagrand?- 没
No. You probably don't even know about Connelly.
不是吧 那你可能也没听说过Connelly
What's Connelly?
Connelly是什么?
Rod Connelly. Fuckface logger?
Rod Connelly 肥头大耳的伐木工人?
Happened to get his head decapitated from his body,mysteriously.
他的头被砍了 非常诡异得被砍了
Oh, yeah, I did hear about that.- Mm-hmm.
哦 对 这个我听说了- 嗯
Let's just say that's one loggerthat won't be giving me shit anytime soon.
也就是说这个伐木工再也不会给我找麻烦了
Nope.
不会了
Get what I'm saying here?
理解我的话了吗?
You understand what I'm saying, Lagrand?- Yeah.
你明白我在说什么吗Lagrand?- 是的
What, you did it?
什么...是你杀了他?
You didn't hear it from me.
我可没告诉你啊
Lagrand, when you left here,I was some scared little kid.
Lagrand 当你离开的时候我还是个担惊受怕的小毛孩
Riding to work on a moped,getting seafood tossed at me.
骑电动自行车上班在海鲜店被别人砸
By Omar.
Omar干的
Getting pushed around.
被推来搡去
But I've made my bones now, man.
但是我现在很能干了
I get women. I buy what I want.
我有女人陪着 想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
Most importantly, nobody in this town fucks with me.
最重要的是 这城里没有人敢欺负我
Damn.
真该死
That's not going anywhere.That's a Windsor knot.
这样就开不了了 打了个温莎结
All right.
好了
Your buddies need speakers,you tell 'em come talk to me.
你朋友想要音箱话告诉他们来找我就行了
This... this label's got your name on it.
这个...这个标签上有你的名字
Oh, yeah. Pick... pick that off, will you?
哦 把那个...把那个撕下来
I thought you said they were stolen.- Yeah, yeah.
你说这些是你偷的- 是啊 是啊
I make like they're stolenso people think they're getting a deal.
我说是偷来的 人们才觉得占了便宜
Cracks me up. It's a complete scam.
真是太恭维我了 这就是诈骗
That's a good scam.- Yeah.
诈得很好啊- 是啊
I mean, not that I have a problemwith stealing, you know.
我意思是 我并不是不会偷东西
Not that I have a problem with that at all.
我很会偷东西
You know, I don't like unnecessary risks.
我只是不喜欢冒不必要的风险
Chief?
老大?
I have a kid out herewho says he bought some stolen speakers.
有个孩子说他买♥♥了赃货音箱
Can I give him to you?- Why?
能交给你处理吗?- 为什么?
The, um, "check oil" light came up on the cruiser.
警车需要检查油量
I wanted to take it to the Texaco.
我想把它带到Texaco去检查
Well, it can wait. Bring him in, Putney.
这个可以等会再办啊把那孩子带进来Putney
This is, um, Todd Thompkins.
这就是 Todd Thompkins
Todd Thompkins.
Todd Thompkins
You Ted Thompkins' boy?- No.
你叫Ted Thompkins?- 不是
Well, it's a common name.So, uh, tell us about the seller, Todd.
哦 这名字太普遍了 容易叫错那么Todd 说说那个卖♥♥音箱的人
They were these two guys.They were pretty old.
他们是两个成年人
I don't know, definitely out of high school.
我记不太清楚了 但肯定不是高中生了
One of them didn't say much,he was just, like, a big goon.
其中一个话不多 就像个 像个弱智
The other one was around my height. Tan jacket.
另一个跟我差不多高 棕色外衣
You said he drove a tan van?- A blue van.
你说他们开着棕色的车?- 蓝色的
Was it a minivan or a big van?- What do you mean?
是迷你货车还是大货车?- 你什么意思?
Well... a Dodge Caravan is kind of big,but it's considered a mini-van.
这个...大蓬车个头很大但是经常被认为是迷你车
Well, I, I've ridden in those-- this was a van.
这样...我开过那些车 就是货车
Um, I'm sorry, Chief.
呃...对不起老大
I really... I want to take care of this before they close.
我得在他们打烊之前赶过去
Fine, Putney.
好吧 Putney
Did you get a license plate, Todd?
你有驾驶证吗 Todd?
Let's talk about you.
说说你吧!
Running the U-Lock. Not too shabby.
经营优锁 不算寒酸
That thing's a cash cow.
就像有个摇钱树
Why?
为什么?
I mean, it makes... makes pretty good money, right?
我意思是 你的店...可以赚很多钱吧?
Oh, yeah. Tons.
哦 是的 可以赚很多
Course, uh... man, that is a tough business to run.
但是...这个生意可不太好做啊
Especially all by yourself. I mean...
尤其是就你一个人操办一切...我意思是...
My sister helps out.Sometimes. With little stuff. Only.
我妹妹有时会帮忙 只做些小活
Yeah, but, I mean, you know,
是啊 但是 我意思是...
it's not exactly the opera crowd you gothanging out over there, man.
在你那里出没的不一定都是安分守己的人
I mean, you got people hiding shit,storing shit, stealing shit, you know?
我意思是可能会有人在你店里干些偷藏抢夺的事...对吧?
I mean, I just, I hope...
我的意思是...我只是希望...
I hope you got somebody goodhandling security, that's all.
我就希望你们那里有个专门负责安全的人
Yeah, I hope so.
没错 我也希望有
Well, who you got?
那么...物色好人选了吗?
Um, I don't think my dad had anybody.- Your dad?
嗯...我觉得我爸爸但是就没找人- 你♥爸♥爸?
Your dad was a tough guy.- My dad was a tough guy.
你♥爸♥爸是很硬派- 我爸的确很硬派
Your dad was a motherfucker.
你♥爸♥爸是个杂种
Your dad was a fucking marine, man.He had a reputation, like me.
你♥爸♥是个该死的陆战队员和我一样有点名声
Maybe not as strong as mine, but...Your dad kept his distance, man.
也许没有我有名 但是...你♥爸♥喜欢保持距离
Me, I like to get in close, man.
而我则喜欢近身战
I like to feel it, get my fucking hands dirty, you know?
我喜欢那种感觉 那种满手沾血的感觉
I'll shank a motherfucker, man.
我会狠狠地揍那些混♥蛋♥
And then I'll go to bed that nightand I'll sleep like a fucking baby.
干完这一切我就回去睡觉就像什么也没发生过
Man, I wish I could help you out, man,but I don't have buttloads of time.
伙计我也想帮你 但是我没有时间
Yeah.
我知道
Ah, fuck it. You know what, man?
真♥他♥妈♥的 这样吧 伙计
You're a fucking friend. I'll make time. Let's do this thing.
看在我们是朋友的份上我就腾出时间帮你一把
电影精选列表