All right.
好吧
Sleep and think, man.
睡觉的时候想 伙计
Fucking clams were bad.
那些蛤蜊坏了 妈的
I can't feel my tongue.
我的舌头没感觉了
Don't give me that shit.
别给我胡说八道
What shit?
我说什么了?
You're fucking licking me tonight, you got that?
你今晚要给我"口福"的 明白吗?
Donna, I'm a mess.
Donna 我感觉不好
I am out of here. I'm getting a cab.
我要下车了 去拦辆出租
No, baby, I'm sick.- Get your fucking hands off me!
不 亲爱的 我感觉很糟- 把你的手拿开!
Baby. Ba...
亲爱的...
You have reached Hanson Automotive.
这里是Hanson汽车公♥司♥
Our normal business hours
我们的营业时间是
are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., pacific time.
太平洋时间早8点至晚5点
If you know your party's extension...
如果您知道分机号♥码...
Fuck no...
妈的 不是...
Hello?
你好?
Hello? Hello!- Yeah?
你好? 你好!- 是的?
Yes?
是的?
Yeah, hi, um... I, I,
你好 我...我...
I'm calling about your,uh, your C15 heat-resistant brake fluid.
我想问问你们的C15号♥耐热制动液
I need to speak to somebody.It's an emergency.
我要找人咨♥询♥一下很紧急
Everyone's gone, man.
现在没人 伙计
Yeah, I know that, but I...
是的 我知道 但是...
I poured your brake fluid into my,
我把你们的制动液倒进了
uh, in my water w... fountain,
呃...我的水池里
uh, and I think...
我觉得...
I think I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
Why'd you do that?
你为什么那么做?
It was an accident,but the important thing is that I...
是意外但重点是 我...
My dog may have drank some of that shit.
我的狗可能喝了水池里的水
How bad is that gonna fuck him up?- That's bad shit, man.
他会有事吗?- 这很糟糕
Sometimes when we make it outside,the birds, they die.
有时候我们在生产耐热液的时候外面会有鸟死掉
Holy fuck.
天啊
O.K., um...
好吧 那...
Is there any way to, uh...
有没有办法可以...
I'd stick to the bottled stuff for now.
如果是我的话我就暂时只用瓶装水
Yeah, is there any way to neutralize it?
那 有没有办法中和一下?
Hope you got a lot of vinegar.
要用很多醋
Vinegar? O.K., good.
醋? 好的 明白了
How much? How much vinegar?
要多少醋?
Or... what's it called,
或者... 那叫什么来着
not sodium-- the brown liquid.
不是钠... 是一种棕色的液体
Stick to the vinegar, O.K.?
就用醋吧 行吗?
How much?
要多少醋?
A lot.
很多
Change.
找零
Oh, fucking, so fucking stupid. Fucking...
哦 妈的 我真蠢...
Oh, fuck no.
哦 不
Fuck, man. Fuck me! So fucking stupid!
妈的! 太蠢了!
Fuck!
操!
We've moved on to breakfast.
我们开始供应早餐了
Don't,don't sit, don't sit there.
别坐 别坐在这儿
Sit, sit behind me.
坐在我后面
Sit in the next booth.
坐在下一排
Sit behind me.
坐我后面
Like this?- Turn around. Turn around.
像这样?- 转过去
Did you get to the hospital?
你去医院了吗?
Yeah.
去了
How's he doing?
他怎么样了?
He's dead.
他死了
What?
什么?
I held his hand while he went-- it was creepy.
他弥留的时候我握着他的手... 太可怕了
You're fucking kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
I said I was one of his friendsand they told me to comfort him.
我说我是他的朋友医生就让我去安抚他了
He's dead?
他死了?
Yeah.
是的
Oh, and they know it's poisoning.
他们知道他是中毒了
What?
什么?
Well, I heard the nurses talkingand they said poisoning.
我听到护士们说中毒什么的
So...
那么...
Fuck.
妈的
Are we O.K.? 'Cause I've neverbeen in this situation before.
我们没事吧?我还从没遇到过这样的状况
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
John Rudgate!
John Rudgate!
This your van?
这是你的车?
Yeah.
是的
You O.K. there?
你还好吧?
Bad danish.
丹麦人真恶劣
You know, I was wonderingwhat you were up to yesterday.
我在想昨天你在干吗
What do you care?- Just following up on some reports.
你有什么好关心的?- 只是做些追踪调查报告
What reports?
什么报告?
If you're so interested,we could go down to the station, I could fill you in.
如果你真这么有兴趣 我可以带你回局里给你解释一下
You charging me with something?
你要控告我吗?
We're just talking.
只是聊聊
'Cause if you're not charging me with something,why don't you just back the fuck off?!
如果你没理由控告我你就离我远点儿!
You watch it.
你小心点
Yeah, I'll watch it.
我会的
And I'll watch you.
我会盯着你
I know it's you...
我知道是你...
Rugged.
Rugged
You're the rotten danish.
你就是恶劣的丹麦人
"I know you did it?"
"我知道是你干的?"
Yeah.
是啊
Does he think I did it?
他觉得是我♥干♥的?
What the fuck does that matter, man?
那又怎么样?
Well, I don't know.I've never been in this situation before.
我不知道我从没遇到过这种状况
Neither have I.
我也没有
I mean, yes, yes, I have,but not like this, you know?
我是说 我的确遇到过但不是这样的 明白吗?
I knew that he was gonna get sick,
我知道他会中招
I knew he was gonna get very, very sick.I didn't think he was gonna fucking die.
我知道他会进医院的但我不知道他竟然会死
Oh, God, we are fucked, man. We are so fucked.
哦 天啊 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Why are we fucked?
为什么?
He didn't book me.
他没把我记录在案
What's going on?- They got nothing, Lagrand.
怎么了?- 他们没有证据 Lagrand
If they had anything on us,we'd be squatting on a steel toilet right now.
如果他们有证据我们现在就会蹲在大牢里了
Why are you throwing those things?
你干吗把这些都扔了?
All right, here's the plan, man.
我有个计划 伙计
We got to wash the van.
我们把车子洗干净
We got to wash our clothes.
把衣服洗干净
We got to come up with an alibi.
然后要制♥造♥个不在场证明
Something solid. Uh...
要靠谱的...
I'll buy a TV Guide.
我得买♥♥个电视导购
What else?
还有呢?
The check!
那张支票!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
妈的!
What are you doing?
你干吗呢?
Where do we keep the checks?
支票放在哪里了?
Why?
你要干吗?
Because I need to buy something.
我要买♥♥点东西
What? What?!
你要做什么?!
What's the difference, Cheryl?
有区别吗 Cheryl?
Fine...
好吧...
Just wait. God.
你等等
And make sure you put the nameand the amount in here
记得在这里写上姓名和款额
so that I can put it into Quicken.
这样我就能把它输入电脑了
The name and the account.
姓名和帐户
Amount.
是款额
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
电影精选列表