O.K.! Cool.- So you want to do it?
太好了! 太棒了!- 所以你决定要我帮忙了?
Yeah!- All right. All fucking right, man.
是的!- 太好了 真棒 伙计
All right, so how do you want to work this thing out?
那么 你会怎么处理解决这事呢?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Well, you want to do like a,like an equity thing or a, a fee?
那么 你是打算给我些股份还是工资?
Like some kind of combination of the two? What?
或者两个都给点?
I don't know.
我决定不了
You were just all fucking psyched up about it.
可是刚刚你还很开心让我帮忙
Yeah, I just didn't know it was like an official thing.
我是很高兴但我没意识到你是说真的
Lagrand, I'm doing you a favor here, man.
Lagrand 现在是我在帮你
Yeah... but I just need to think about it.- What's there to think about?
我知道...但是我要考虑下- 这有什么好考虑的?
You know, like business things.
你知道 这是做生意...
Lagrand, this is a great fucking deal for you, man.
Lagrand 我帮你忙是你占便宜啊!
Do you know who I am? You understand?
你难道不知道我是谁吗?你不明白吗?
I'm a stone fucking killer, man.I kill people with my bare fucking hands.
伙计 我是个强悍的杀手我赤手空拳就能杀人
You have a murderer working for you,don't you get that?
一个杀人犯在帮你干活!你难道还不明白吗?!
Yeah... yes, and I know how cool that would be.
是的...我知道...我也知道这很酷
Listen, I just got to figure stuff out.
听着 我只是想把事情弄明白
Figure... All right, fine, man, you figure it out.
弄明白? 好吧 你慢慢弄明白吧
You figure it out, man, you know what,'cause I got stuff to figure out, too.
你去弄明白吧!我正好也有很多事情等我呢
I got a lot of shit to figure out, you know.'Cause this deal,
我有太多事情要解决了而你这件事
this deal could be a real pain in the ass for me, man.A real pain in the ass.
我真的很为你着急 真的
Cheryl.
Cheryl
Hey, did Dad prepay the funeral expenses?
嘿 爸爸提前支付过葬礼费用了吗?
I don't know. Cheryl.
我不知道 Cheryl
I think the mortician's double-billing us.
我觉得是殡仪馆的人把帐单开重复了
Um, so you remember...- So, how'd it go with the doors?
嗯...你还记不记得...- 你把门修得怎么样了?
Fine.- Really?
还可以- 真的吗?
Listen, Cheryl...- Did you finish them?
听我说 Cheryl...- 你真的把门修好了吗?
Not yet.- We get major complaints when the doors stick, Jeff.
还没有- 有人跟我们抱怨门的问题Jeff
I'm sorry. Listen, Cheryl...
真对不起 听我说 Cheryl...
I feel like I'm doing everything around here.
我感觉是我在掌管这里大大小小所有的事情
I'm doing stuff.
我在干活
Well, what are you doing?There's nothing else to do.
你干什么了?已经没什么可干的了
There's this and there's that.Finish the doors, please.
一会儿这一会儿那的 拜托你先把门修好
I hate talking to these peopleany more than I have to.
除非逼不得已 不然我不想在见这些人了
O.K. Um, so, you remember Rugged.
我知道了 呃...你还记得Rugged吗?
I used to work with him at the Clam Shack.
我曾在海鲜店和他一起工作
No.- John Rudgate.
不记得了- John Rudgate
No.-- Rugged Rudgate.
不记得- Rugged Rudgate
No! I don't remember him.
我不记得!我不认识他
We have a Rudgate-- Doreen Rudgate.
我们认识个Rudgate... Doreen Rudgate
That's his mom.- O.K. What?
那是他妈妈- 好吧 那又怎么样?
Well, he's a... I was talking to him andhe said that maybe he could help us out and...
是这样...他现在是个...我跟他聊过他说他也许可以帮我们...
Help us out with what?- Um, security.
帮我们什么?- 呃...安全方面
Security? What's his rate?- I don't know.
安全方面? 他想得到什么样的回报?- 我不清楚
Equity.
股份
He's not getting equity.- Why not?
股份不可能- 为什么不可能?
Equity is ownership.- It is?
股份就是所有权- 是吗?
Yeah. Security's nothing.It's, like, 50 bucks a month.
当然了 安全算什么撑死是50块一个月的工作
Well, I just thought, he's somebody we want to work withand I don't see what the big deal is.
恩...我觉得他是我们需要的人我觉得让他来也没什么损失
Why don't you see if he can do it for 50 a month?
要不你去问问他一个月50块他干不干
Yeah?- Yeah.
可以吗?- 去问问
50 a month. All right. Cool. I'm sure he can.
一个月50 不错 他肯定愿意
He's a really cool guy.- Great.
他真的很不错- 那就这样好了
What's up, man?- Lagrand. Partner.
你好啊- Lagrand 伙计
Have a seat, man. Step into my office.
过来坐 来我办公室转转
Office.- Been here before?
办公室- 来过这儿吗?
Yeah. All the time.- M.G.D. On me.
来过 经常来- 美乐干啤 我请客
Thanks, sweet pea.- Fuck off.
谢谢 甜妞儿- 滚开
Never try a mid-age-trois, my friend.
千万别搞三p 我的朋友
They say they're cool with it,then they freak out. Yeah.
开始她们说没什么然后她们被我吓坏了
So, listen, man, I'm fucking pumpedabout this U-Lock thing.
听着伙计 我都等不及去帮你了
Yeah, me too.- Yeah? It's gonna be fucking great, man. Cheers.
是啊 我也很期待- 是吗? 真是太棒了! 伙计!
So, listen, man, when we talk terms...
那么 听着 当我商量合同条约的时候...
I want you to know,I'm gonna be a hardnose motherfucker, O.K.,
你要清楚 我工作起来是翻脸不认人的
because that's just the way I do business.
我的工作方式就是这样的
I don't think you'd expect anything less of me.
我也不希望给你坏印象
But, but the way I negotiate has nothing to dowith how happy I am
但是 我谈判的时候 跟心情没有关系
we're gonna be working together, O.K.?
我们就要一起工作了 不是吗?
Working together again, right?
又一起工作啦 不是吗?
What, what do you mean?
什么? 你什么意思?
Clam shack.
海鲜店
Fucking Clam Shack.That place was a joke, man.
让见鬼去吧那地方是垃圾
What did they pay us there, like 50 bucks a week?Chump change.
他们给我们什么了? 一周50块?那算什么工资
No, no, no, this is something, man.This is a fucking enterprise.
这次不一样 这次是个大事业
I mean, something to hold on to.
我意思是 这次是个值得大干一场的大事业
Give me some figures, man.What are you thinking?
你打算怎么给我算工资? 你是怎么想的?
Throw out some numbers.Give me something to chew on.
快点说啊 让我回味回味
Parka boy. You even feel that?
派克大衣 你还能有感觉啊?
Fuck off, Oldfield.- What?
滚开 Oldfield- 什么?
Don't worry about those guys. I know them,they're just screwing around. Playing.
别在意那些人 我认识他们他们只是无聊瞎闹
What were you, uh... what were you saying?
你刚刚...呃...你刚刚说到哪里了?
Listen, Rugged.I don't know if this is gonna work out.
听着 Rugged我觉得没法儿用你
Because of that?That, that's fucking, that's bullshit, man.
就因为刚刚那些人?他们不是东西 他们算什么
You don't think I'm gonna respond to that?
你觉得我搞不定他们吗?
I'm gonna respond to that shit.- It's not that.
我能搞定那群混♥蛋♥- 不是因为那个
I'm holding back. Those fucking guysare walking dead men, O.K.?
我是在克制自己不然他们就死定了 懂吗?
They're fucking dead.I can't do anything right now.
他们死定了 我现在不能做什么
My buddy owns the bar.- It's just...
这酒吧是我朋友的- 我是要说...
it's that I don't thinkI have that much money right now.
我是说我现在没那么多的钱付你工资
That's fucking... that's bullshit, man.
见鬼...你胡说什么呀...
That's fucking bullshit, that's what that is.
你♥他♥妈♥的胡说八道 刚刚那算什么啊
What do you need to see, huh?You need to see me get real?
你想要我怎么样? 要看我动真格的吗?
You want to see me get real with these guys, huh?
你想我对那几个混♥蛋♥动真格 嗯?
You guys are dead, man. Fucking dead.
你们死定了 彻底死定了
Yeah, laugh. Laugh like Connelly did.
好啊 笑吧笑吧像Connelly那样好好笑笑
Oh, yeah. You killed Connelly.We're shaking, parka boy.
哦 对了 你杀了Connelly我们吓得发抖 派克大衣
Ooh...
哦...
Show some fucking action, man.Fucking man of action.
行动起来 拿点行动出来
Man of action. Man of fucking action.
男人的行动 动点真格
Lagrand!- Huh?
Lagrand!- 啊?
Listen, Rugged, I'm sorry about...
听着 Rugged 我很抱歉...
No, man, you listen.There's something you need to know.
你听着 伙计 你要知道
I really want to work with you.- I don't care.
我真的很想跟你一起工作- 我不管
I don't care about that, man, O.K.?You need to know something.
这我不管了 我要你明白
Those motherfuckers in there tonight,they fucking walked into a bear trap, O.K.?
今晚的那些混♥蛋♥ 他们是掉进了大陷阱明白吗?
They don't know it yet, but they did.
他们还不知道 不过他们会明白的
And I think you could really learn somethingby watching how this shit goes down.
我希望你可以从我对付那些人的行动中学到点东西
Uh-huh.- I'm serious.
嗯- 我是认真的
Yeah.
哦
You free tomorrow night?- Yes.
你明晚有空吗?- 有
You prepared to see some serious shit?
你想看点动真格的东西吗?
'Cause you're gonna see a side of meyou ain't seen before, man.
因为你会看到不一样的我
Yes.
好吧
O.K. I'll pick you up at the U-Lock at 5:00.
就这样 我明天下午5点去优锁接你
Bring cigs. Go. Go.
带着香烟 走吧 回去吧
Fuck! Damn it!
该死的!
What happened with the oil light yesterday?
昨天的汽油怎么样?
Tweedledee at the Texaco said you didn't come by.
在Texaco的Tweedledee说你昨天并没有过去
The oil light? Oh, it, um...
汽油? 哦 呃...
It, uh, fixed itself.
它突然又恢复正常了
Wow, that's some luck.
哇...真幸运啊
Mrs. Connelly. I thought we sent them flowers.
Connelly夫人 我记得我们给他们寄过花了
Today, today would have been his birthday, so...
今天是她丈夫的生日的 所以...
Uh-huh.
嗯 哦
Say, uh, what happened with the speakers?
那么...那些音响怎么样了?
Well, interestingly enough, the D.M.V. saysthere's only four blue vans registered in town,
有意思的是 车辆管理局的说城里只有四辆蓝色货车登记过
and one of them is registeredto a Mr. John Rudgate-- ring a bell?
有一辆是John Rudgate登记的 记得他吗?
"Fart," right?
"屁虫" 是吗?
电影精选列表