You, too.
也许吧
Maybe.
不同的是 当你被“肃清”时
Difference is, when you get pushed out,
会是被来自耳后的子弹打穿后脑
someone does it with a bullet to the back of your ear.
我不会再出♥卖♥♥♥我的妻弟了
I'm not selling out my wife's brother.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do this.
做什么
Do what?
不想做你逼我做的事情
I don't wanna do what you're making me do.
我没有逼你啊
I'm not making you do anything.
你有
Yeah, you are.
怎么
What?
她没去成好莱坞
She didn't make it to Hollywood.
只是流落在洛杉矶而已
She just made it to Los Angeles.
这不是真的
That's not right.
我们给她找了个专科的医生 她已经没事了
We got her with a special doctor now. She's all right.
什么样的医生?
What kind of doctor?
帮人们戒掉海♥洛♥因♥的医生 Irv
Kind that gets people off heroin, Irv.
永远不许直呼我的教名
You do not ever call me by my Christian name.
我们谈话时 无论何年何月
You'll call me Chief Figgis
你只能叫我Figgis警长
for whatever years or days remain in our acquaintance.
你明白了吗
Are we clear?
她现在这样 不是我害的
I didn't do this to her.
请告诉我 我要做什么 你才肯告诉我我女儿在哪
You just name your price for telling me where my daughter is.
她现在在一个干净又安全的戒毒中心
She's in a clean, safe facility,
我还不打算告诉你在哪 直到——
and I'm not gonna tell you where she is until you...
直到什么
Until?
RD 你还得跟那小子见一面
RD, you are gonna meet with this boy again,
就谈这件事 这会是最后一次见面了
and there ain't another discussion to be had on the matter.
对 就咱们俩
Yeah, it'll just be the two of us.
在码头的丽兹酒店那块地
Longboat Key, by the Ritz.
今晚十点
Tonight at 10:00.
我什么时候才能知道女儿的具体地址
When do I get her location?
如果我跟RD见面后活着回来 就告诉你
Soon as I get out of this meeting alive.
请你亲自动手
You do it yourself.
什么
What's that?
如果你要杀他的话
If you're gonna kill him,
拿出真男人的勇气来 亲自扣下扳机
be man enough to pull the trigger.
让你的手下杀人是耻辱 你太软弱 连扳机都不敢扣
Ain't no pride in having other people do what you're too weak to do yourself.
好的
Okay.
据我所知 扣下扳机没有那么难
In my experience, it doesn't take much to pull a trigger.
你好 RD
Hey, RD.
我姐夫呢
Where's my brother-in-law?
他没跟来
He didn't come.
小子们 这位可厉害啦
Boys, this one here is rat tricky.
我跟你保证 他一枪就把你眼珠子打出来
Take your eyes off that peashooter, I promise it'll be in his hands.
怎么可能
Not likely.
你说话算话吗
You a man of your word?
要看是对谁了
Depends on who I give it to.
那么你不是像我要求的那样一个人来的咯
So, you ain't come alone like I ordered?
妈的 倒被你看穿了 没意思
Shit, RD, that would spoil the fun.
人都在哪呢
Where they at?
你知道吗 这可能是禁酒令结束后
You know, this could be the biggest casino in the United States
整个美国最大的赌场
when they end Prohibition?
如此虔诚的国家 禁酒是不会结束的
They ain't gonna end Prohibition in a God-fearing country.
整个国家都要完蛋了
Country's in the tank.
银行和城市破产
Banks going under, cities are bankrupt.
因为我们选了个共♥产♥党当总统
Because we got a communist president.
是因为我们没有了贩酒的税收
Because we're not taxing liquor.
所以政♥府♥一定会立法将赌博合法化
And that's why the state's gonna change its laws to legalize gambling.
说不定你能跟我们一起干
And you could be part of that.
我不想跟你一起干
I don't wanna be a part of nothing with you.
他给你多少钱
How much is he paying you?
谁
Who?
Albert White
Albert White.
他给你多少钱 让你袭击我的酒吧和俱乐部
How much is he paying you to shoot up my speaks?
你真是他的好狗腿
Because you're doing a hell of a job for him.
好吧 我是拿了那个天主教♥徒♥的臭钱
Yeah, I took his Catholic money.
你知道为什么吗 不给钱我也给他做
You know why? Because I'd have done it for free.
你是一条害虫
You are a pestilence.
你和你的黑鬼古巴妓♥女♥ 还有意大利流氓哥们儿
You and your nigger whore girlfriend and your dirty dago friends.
我要抢走你的俱乐部
I'mma take the Parisian.
这次不要百分之六十
Not 60%.
我要百分之百
The whole thing.
我要把你所有的俱乐部都收了
I'mma take all your clubs.
我要夺走你拥有的一切
I'mma take everything you got.
大概还会顺便路过你家
Might even go by your house,
撕你那个黑鬼女人一块肉 再把她喉咙割开
tear off a piece of that nigger girl before I cut her throat.
你可能还不明白我说的话 但你要滚蛋了
You ain't got this yet, but you leaving town, boy.
连行李都没来得及收拾
You just forgot to pack your bags.
好吧
All right.
上吧
Go ahead.
操
Fuck.
哦 糟糕
Oh, shit.
坏了
Shit.
把车开过来
Bring the car around.
好了
All right.
- 我们马上带你去找医生 - 妈的 疼死了
- We'll get you to a doc. - Fuck. It hurts.
知道你疼 没事 疼不死你
Yeah. It hurts, but it's not gonna kill you.
- 该死 - 按住这里
- Shit. - Hold that.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
妈的 我不应该给他看那些照片的
Oh, fuck. We should have never shown him the pictures.
- 什么照片 - 给Figgis看的照片
- What pictures? - Figgis.
为了把这混♥蛋♥解决掉 你没有别的选择
That's what we had to do to put this fucking guy down.
代价太高昂了
Price was too high.
我怎么觉得是你开枪打伤我的
I think it was you who shot me.
- 啥 - RD还没来得及开枪就被我♥干♥掉了
- What? - I got him before he got a shot off.
- 咋成了我了 - 那能是谁呢 不可能是别人
- It wasn't me who shot you. - It couldn't have been nobody else.
- Fasani在另一边呢 - 对啊 就是该死的Fasani打伤你的
- Fasani was back there. - It was Fasani who fucking shot you.
不对 Fasani是从后面过来的
No, Fasani was coming from back there.
- Fasani在后面 他—— - 对啊 Fasani后边来的 向这里开枪
- Fasani came over here. - Fasani was back there, shooting this way.
他从这个角度打伤你 就是这里
He came on this angle like this. Right here.
我一直在这边呢
I was over here.
- 我♥干♥掉了这些个混♥蛋♥ - 就是你打的啦
- I got these motherfuckers. - You hit me!
- 快把车开过来 - 好的
- Just get the fucking car around. - All right.
赌场建成了 肯定会特别棒
It's gonna be a great casino.
- 是吧 - 对
- Right? - Yeah.
虽说是Albert自己出钱 买♥♥通RD让他干掉我们的
Albert had been paying RD on his own to come after us.
可是我们杀掉了一个三K党成员 三K党可真的要寻仇的
But once we killed members of the Klan, the Klan took it personal.
他们来医院想刺杀我
They came to finish me off at the hospital,
但我们在门口配了守卫轮流值班
but we had guards posted at the doors.
当三K党放弃刺杀启程回家时 Dion就悄悄跟上了他们
When the Klansmen gave up and went home, Dion had them followed.
一系列的殴打 爆♥炸♥和谋杀
The subsequent string of beatings, bombings, and murders,
有效地震慑并结果了坦帕的三K党
effectively put an end to the power of the KKK in Tampa.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我很好
I'm all right.
是吗
You are?
谢谢
Thank you.
再也不会有像你一样的男人
(SPEAKS SPANISH)
Irv的妻子带着他的儿子离开了他
Irv's wife moved out and took their son with her.
人们也一整季都没有见过Loretta
No one saw Loretta for the whole season.
我能姓你的姓吗
Can I take your name?
你想结婚吗
You wanna get married?
什么
What?
我们已经算是结婚了 不是吗
Well, we are married, aren't we?
Graciela Isabella什么的——
Graciela Isabella...
我记不住你那么长的名字 Lunes Martes什么的
I can't remember them all. Lunes, Martes...
- 别闹 我没有那么长的名字 - 等等
- Estúpido! I don't have that many names. - Wait, wait, wait.
Graciela Coughlin
Graciela Coughlin.
能配上你的名字 是我的荣幸
Best thing that ever happened to that name.
我买♥♥了几栋楼
I bought buildings.
是吗 我们刚刚才结婚 你就已经开始买♥♥♥房♥♥了
电影精选列表