- He's fucking her. - Without question.
- 一定是操过了 - 拜托
- Definitely fucking her. - Oh, come on.
下午在办公室细细品味她
Afternoon taste of Miss Roe.
早晨的蜜糖啊
Sugar in the morning Sugar in the...
算了 我不在乎你操谁 这有几张车票
Whatever. I don't care who you fuck. Here's some tickets.
晚上11点钟的车票
This is the 11:00 Seaboard tonight.
我不管你带着谁走 但今天晚上你得赶上这趟火车
I don't care who you take with you, but you gotta be on that train.
等一下 先生们
Wait a minute, gentlemen.
- 等一等 - 我们有别的办法对付你的
- Come on a second here... - We could go through the whole thing.
我可以直接放倒你 让你的脑袋像个保龄球一样在地上滚来滚去
I can bounce your head off the floor like a fucking bowling ball.
但我们还是把事情搞得简单点
But let's just make it easy.
不然你自己登上那列火车 Gary L.
Put yourself on that train, Gary L.
要不然你就等着我们把你扔在铁轨上
Or we're gonna have to put you under it.
听着 我们--能不能好好--
Listen, I think... Could we...
拜托你们了 先生--
Now, come on, fellas. Gentlemen, can we...
大伙能不能坐下来谈谈--
Let's just sit and visit with each other.
这怎么——
Is this...
Coughlin先生
Mr. Co...
Francis Ormino中枪身亡
警♥察♥正在寻找目击证人
Roe小姐
Miss Roe!
你什么时候标记了瓶子
When did you mark the bottles?
你♥他♥妈♥说啥呢
Fuck you talking about?
自从我来了这里 你和我寸步不离
You've been with me every second since I've been here.
你哪只眼见我标记瓶子了
See me mark any bottles?
对啊 所以我才知道你在里面说的都是胡话
No! That's how come I knew it was bullshit.
- 本人Dion Bartolo - 知道了
- Dion Bartolo. - Yes, of course.
这边请 Esteban先生已经等候多时了
This way, please. Mr. Esteban is waiting.
Suarez先生 幸会了
Mr. Suarez, nice to see you.
我给您介绍一下 这是Joe Coughlin
Let me introduce you to Joe Coughlin.
- 很高兴见到您 先生 - 我也是
- It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. - Pleasure.
(西语)
(SPEAKS SPANISH)
来喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我从来就不认同西班牙人所说的 私酒要越淡越好
I never agreed with the Spanish that the lighter rums were superior.
但是我们古巴人还是照做了
Of course, we Cubans went along
因为古巴人认为无论什么都是越淡越好
because of our obsession that lighter is greater in all things.
Dion Joesph 这是我的姐姐 Graciela
Dion, Joseph, my sister, Graciela.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我们已经见过了
- Nice to meet you. - We've met.
抱歉是我记错了 当然 我们已经见过面了
My mistake. Of course, we have met.
是的
Yes, we have.
你好吗
How you doing?
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. How are you? Nice to meet you.
上帝 这酒真不错
God, this rum is incredible.
如果能卖♥♥到北边去 那就太好了
Be nice if we could sell it up north.
等你们的国家把你们当成年人 让你们喝酒了再说吧
When your country treats you like adults.
不急 如果那样 我们这种人会失业的
No hurry. We'd be out of a job.
照片都是Esteban拍的
Esteban took those.
- 都是一些迈阿密的工人 - 拍得真棒
- The working people of Miami. - Very good.
只是爱好而已
It is a hobby.
有空的话我可以给你拍肖像 Coughlin先生
Perhaps I photograph you someday, Mr. Coughlin.
算了 我这种人 还是照片越少越好
I don't know about that. Fewer pictures out there of me, the better.
我同意印第安人说的
I'm with the Indians on that one.
(西语)
(GRACIELA SPEAKS SPANISH)
说到摄魂——
Speaking of captured souls,
Gary L. Smith先生昨天晚上登火车走了
I've been told that Mr. Gary L. Smith was seen boarding the Seaboard Limited
带着妻子 和他的全部家当
with his wife in one Pullman, and he had that puta maestra in the other.
这不好说
You never know.
有的时候 换个环境对人很有好处的
Sometimes, a change of scenery can do a man good.
所以你才来到依伯吗
Is that why you're here in Ybor?
想要换个环境吗
Little change of scenery?
我来依伯是为了酿制和贩卖♥♥私酒
I'm here in Ybor to distill and distribute the demon rum.
但是现在因为你们不太正常的运货日程计划 我们有了点麻烦
A task which is made more difficult by your erratic import schedules.
我们又不能左右海洋
We don't control the tides.
到迈阿密的船可是都不受海洋的影响呢
Tides have been fine from here to Miami.
迈阿密的事情我们可不知道
We know nothing of the boats to Miami.
Famosa先生知道 他告诉我们说 夏天这一带海域都是风平浪静
Señor Famosa assures me the tides have been calm all summer.
既然你提到了Famosa先生的名字
And you say Señor Famosa's name,
我们担心你会抢占我们的运输路线
so we worry you may overtake our supply routes.
不需要
No.
不需要 我提到他的名字只是想要跟你们表明
I use Señor Famosa's name to reassure you
从今往后 你们和我可以直接交易
that from now on, you can work directly with me
甚至可以提高价钱
and that you can charge me a higher price.
- 我们能得到什么回报呢 - 你们可以得到
- What do we get in return? - You get access
Ormino手下的警♥察♥和法官的保护 现在一切由我们控制
to Ormino's cops and judges, which we now control.
其中大多数的人也不会跟你们做交易 因为你们是古巴人
And most of whom wouldn't do business with you otherwise because you're Cuban.
你是想要我们糖浆的独家供货吗
And you would want exclusive access to our molasses?
不 只要你切断Albert White的供货就可以了
Nope. You just can't sell to the White operation.
Albert White是一名让我们盈利的客户
Albert White is a paying customer.
他一直没给我们惹过麻烦
We've never had a problem with him.
我认识Albert White
I know Albert White.
我以为你们只愿意跟把你们当人看
I thought you might like to deal with someone
的客户做生意呢
who treated you like a human being.
这会引起流血事件吗
It is possible this will bring bloodshed.
当然会
This will definitely bring bloodshed.
这已经是非常有利的条件
These are very favorable terms.
我们要只要Albert White
Albert White is what we get.
地方警长要见我们
The local sheriff wanted to see us.
这是种心照不宣的规矩
Apparently, it was a custom down there
在我们进行非法活动前 最好先跟他谈谈怎么违法比较好一些
to talk about how you were gonna break the law before you did it.
警长人怎么样?
What kind of guy is the chief?
他是个条子 所以挺混♥蛋♥的
He's a copper, so he's an asshole.
除了这点 其他还可以吧
Beyond that, he's okay.
你干嘛 别乱动人家东西
What are you doing? Don't fuck with the guy's stuff.
别让警长进门来看见个意大利小混混动他文件
The sheriff's gonna come in to find some dago going through his fucking papers.
看 Figgis警长长这样
Hey, this is Figgis right here.
请坐
Please, sit down.
我不想侮辱你们的智商 所以就不问你们具体做什么生意了
I won't insult you by asking the nature of your business,
你们也别撒谎来侮辱我的智商
so you won't have to insult me by lying.
可以吗
That fair?
我觉得可以
Sounds fair to me.
听说你是警监的儿子
It true you're a police captain's son?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你在海外服过兵役吗
You serve overseas?
是的 在法国
France.
向军队致敬
Tell it to the Marines.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
他们是这么说的
They told it to us.
我曾经也是一名士兵 然后又做了执法官
I was a soldier and then a U.S. Marshal.
在我的人生中 我只杀过七个人
I've killed seven men in my lifetime.
实话说 直到今天 我还被关于他们的噩梦侵扰
Truth be told, their faces haunt me most nights.
把你们的生意范围控制在第二大街以北
You keep your business north of 2nd,
第二十♥七♥大♥街以南 内布拉斯加以东
south of 27th, and east of Nebraska,
你我之间就没什么分歧了
you and I will have little in the way of discord.
好的
Sounds good.
我们生活在一个堕落的世界
I know we live in a fallen world,
虽然我呼吸着腐♥败♥的空气
but just because I breathe corrupt air
跟腐♥败♥的人们摩肩接踵
and rub elbows with corrupt men,
但永远都不要幻想我会被你们腐蚀
never make the mistake of thinking that I am corruptible.
我不会犯这种错误的
I won't make that mistake.
好的
Right.
喔 抱歉 父亲 我以为只有你一个人的
Oh, dear, I'm sorry. Thought you were alone.
Loretta 没关系 这些先生正要走呢
That's all right, Loretta. These gentlemen were just leaving.
亲爱的 你的礼仪呢
Honey, your manners.
哦 对 父亲
Yes, Father.
我是Loretta Figgis小姐
Miss Loretta Figgis.
幸会 小姐 我是Joe Coughlin
Pleased to meet you, miss. I'm Joe Coughlin.
我是Dion Bartolo
Dion Bartolo.
今天Loretta要坐火车踏上一段长长的旅程了
Loretta is taking the train on a long journey today.
正巧啊 他来了你却要走
It's going around.
- 她要去加利福亚州了 - 是吗
- California. - Is that right?
她要去好莱坞 做电影明星了
电影精选列表