Which means nobody needs you, dumb fuck.
我的运气啊 变了很多
My fortunes have changed a little bit.
我和Maso谈妥了
Me and Maso, we patched things up.
你搞砸赌场的生意之后 他来找我帮他儿子
Turns out when you blew the casino deal, he looked to me to help his son.
这才只是个开头
And that was just the start.
看见没
You see,
你得信任你的合作伙伴
you need to trust the people you work with.
我们加入这个游戏 并不是为了当二把手
We don't get into this game to place second.
任人宰割的
To back the wrong horse.
就是这样
That's it.
你觉得自己明天能吃顿好饭 看看日落
You thought you'd be eating tomorrow, looking at the fucking sun?
那你再仔细想想
Well, think again.
好好看看周围的一切吧 因为你马上就要看不到了
Take your last look because you die now.
等等
Wait.
Albert 我有你想看的东西
Albert, I have something you wanna see.
不看的话 你会抱憾终身
Something that if you don't see, you'd regret your whole life.
永远不会原谅自己
You'd never forgive yourself.
她已经死了
She's dead.
她看着像死了吗
She look dead to you?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她就在这张他妈的照片上 Albert
She's in the fucking picture, Albert.
- 她到底在哪儿 - 我愿意告诉你
- Where is she? - I'd love to tell ya.
但是我更想活着走出这里
I'd love to walk outta here more.
这照片是旧的
That's an old one.
- 你用旧照片糊弄我 - 我刚开始也这么以为
- You just folded up an old one. - That's what I thought, too.
可是你看 角落里这男人拿的报纸
But, look, that guy in the corner with the newspaper.
日期是上个月的
That was last month.
你告诉我 不然我就把你送进地狱
You tell me, or I'll put you in the fucking ground.
我也爱她 Albert
I loved her, too, Albert.
像你爱现在那个女人一样吗
Like you love that woman?
是的
Yeah.
她是黑鬼 还是西班牙脏货呢
She a nigger, or a spic?
都是
She's both.
不 不要
No! No!
你的人都他妈的是从哪冒出来的
Where the fuck are they?
去问Albert啊 他不是很了解坦帕吗
Why don't you ask Albert? He knows Tampa.
Maso 你知道所有的佛罗里达的私酒
You know why all the molasses and rum that comes into Florida
是怎么从坦帕运出去的吗
comes through Tampa, Maso?
隧♥道♥
The tunnels.
什么隧♥道♥
What tunnels?
这里的街道下面 全是隧♥道♥
The ones running underneath this neighborhood.
他们就是这样运输私酒的
That's how they get the booze in.
我的手下已经出动了
JOE: That's where my men are right now.
你的人守满了整个前门
Your guys are all standing around, guarding the front door.
但我的人并不会从那儿进来
But that ain't where we're coming.
我们已经冲着你来了
We're coming for you, Maso.
但是我们走的是地下的路
But we're coming from below.
走啊
Go, go!
走
Go!
房♥间里都没人了吗
You cleared the room?
是的 整层楼都安全了
Everything. The whole floor.
Seppe 你再去检查一下
Seppe, give it another look.
老大 有人看见Coughlin在楼下
Boss, they spotted Coughlin downstairs.
他受伤了吗
He even get a scratch?
头上破了一个口子
A cut on the head.
你们别等着他死 或者败血而亡了吧
I don't suppose you can wait for him to die of blood poisoning?
等他死的话 我觉得时间来不及了吧
Well, I don't think we got that kinda time.
能有你这么蠢的儿子 我活得也是太艰难了
It's a hard thing for a man to have a son this stupid.
都安全了 老大
All clear, boss.
你们把大门守好了
I want you to cover the door and the stairs
要牢得像罗马军队百夫长一样
like Roman fucking centurions.
给我倒一杯 好吗
Pour me one, will ya?
你躲到哪去了
Where were you hiding?
躲什么
Hiding?
Seppe检查房♥间的时候
When Seppe cleared the room.
我就在这儿坐着
Sitting right here.
我问他 愿不愿意为一个明天还能活着的老板工作
I asked him if he wanted to work for someone who'd be alive tomorrow.
就这么个条件吗
That's all it took?
谁让你要把你儿子这样的蠢货带到坦帕来管事
That, and you wanted to put a fucking dunce like Digger in charge.
我们在这里有多好的生意 你只来了一天 就全毁了
We had a good thing going here and you fucked it all up in one day.
你知道就因为你这套意大利纯血统的狗屎 让多少人在今天送了命吗
You know how many people died here 'cause of your simple wop bullshit?
也许有一天 你也会有自己的儿子 那你就会懂了
Maybe someday, you'll have a son and you'll understand.
我懂什么呢
What will I understand?
我儿子呢
How is my son?
他已经死了
Your son is dead now.
他们会要了我们所有人的命
They would have killed every last one of us.
会把我们赶尽杀绝 你知道的
Hunted us down. You know that.
大概他们也没想老死吧
They didn't expect to see old age.
我也没打算活到老
Neither do I.
杀死Albert之前 我准备跟他长篇大论一番的
I had this whole thing I was gonna say to Albert before I killed him.
没来得及说
Too late.
好了
All right.
今天我不想再看到任何人被杀了
I don't wanna see anyone else get killed today.
你们有人想死吗
Any of you guys wanna die?
没有 Coughlin先生
No, Mr. Coughlin.
谁想回波士顿继续过日子 那就回去吧 我祝福你们
Whoever wants to go back up to Boston has my blessing. Go ahead.
但如果有人想留在这里
But if any of you want to stay down here,
留在阳光充足 女人又漂亮的坦帕
where the sun is warm and the girls are pretty,
我也有活给你们做
we got jobs for ya.
但我不干了
But I'm finished.
想找老板的话 去找Dion 现在他掌管一切了
You want the boss? Go to him. He runs things now.
有什么不明白的吗
Any confusion on that?
很好
Good.
Graciela的地址
Graciela.
好了 我们走 大家收拾一下
All right, let's go. Clean up this fucking mess.
Dion掌管了坦帕的帮派 整整八年
Dion ran the crew for eight years.
他说得对 他最终没有活到老
And he was right. He didn't see old age.
- 有什么话赶紧说 - 说什么
- Say what you have to say. - So, what?
你遭遇了车祸 就决定借机逃走 对吗
You had the wreck, you thought you'd just make the best of it?
- 不是 - 那该说什么
- No. - Then, what?
到底发生了什么事 Emma
What happened, Emma?
当警♥察♥开始追我们的时候
Well, once the coppers started chasing me,
我跟司机说 唯一的出路就是把车开下桥
I said to the driver, the only way to get away was to drive off the bridge.
可他不听我的
But he wouldn't listen.
所以呢
So?
所以我就开枪杀了他
So, I shot him.
我们落了水 我游到了岸边
We went into the water. I swam out.
跑到最近的有人的房♥子里求助
Ran to the nearest house with a light on.
收留我的是个渔民
He was a fisherman.
他乐意把我留在身边
Oh, he was happy to take me in.
你就没想过要找我吗
You didn't wanna reach me?
如果稍稍出头 我就会被杀死
If I put my head up, they would've killed me.
我又不欠你什么
I didn't owe you.
我为你悼念了这么多年
I mourned you for years.
那你告诉我 我该怎么可怜你呢
Why don't you tell me how bad I'm supposed to feel for ya?
如果我有个来自爱尔兰大城市的警督父亲 我可能还能理解你
Maybe if I had a police chief father from a nice part of Ireland.
但我没有 所以我也没办法
But I just had to make do.
你有没有爱过我
Did you ever love me?
我们开心过 Joe
We had a laugh, Joe.
我们之间有些美好的瞬间
Sure, there were moments.
但你却要把这一切认为成我们从未有过的东西
But you had to make it something it wasn't.
是什么
Which was what?
谎言
A lie.
我们并不是上帝的宠儿
You know, we're not God's children.
也不是真爱童话故事里的主角
We're not fairy tale people in a true love book.
我们匆匆起舞 来阻止脚下的野草疯长
We dance like motherfuckers, so the grass can't grow underfoot.
我自♥由♥了 Joseph
I'm free, Joseph.
如果想拜访我的话 你已经得到了我的公开邀请
If you wanna come by now, you got an open invitation.
我们总有一些欢乐时光的
We always had a lot of laughs.
我不想要自♥由♥
I don't wanna be free.
喔 拜托
电影精选列表