是雪莉(酒)吗?
Is that sherry?
不是
No.
是丽莎
It's Lisa.
她是刚开了个玩笑吗?
Did she just make a joke?
这玩笑不怎么好笑
It wasn't very good.
那不是我的新衣服吗?
Is that my new half shirt from Contrampo?
你说过姐妹要分享的
You said sisters share.
你说得对 我是说过
You're right. I did.
你看起来杀疯了
You look deadly.
半个学校都要为你发♥情♥了
Half the school is headed to boner town,
而且他们还没意识到事情的严重性
and they don't even know it yet.
对吧 爸爸?
Right, Daddy?
没错 他们绝对想不到
Mm-hmm. They have no idea.
别告诉妈妈我这么讲话
Don't tell Mom I said this,
但她不在家感觉也挺好的
but it's actually kind of nice not having her in town.
其实 我...
Actually, I...
有点想她
miss her.
真的?
You do?
她在我的人生里一直养育着我
She's been such a nurturing presence in my life,
我也很高兴你选择了
and I'm just so glad that you chose someone
一个对我们两个都好的人
who's good for both of us.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
这眼妆可不防水
This isn't waterproof.
好了大家[西语]我们去学校吧
Okay, guys, let's vámonos a la escuela.
你的脖子怎么了?
What happened to your neck?
熨发棒出意外了
Crimper accident.
但你昨天有训练
But you had practice yesterday.
是的
I did.
你以前训练从来没用过熨发棒
You never heat-style before a practice.
你是什么熨发棒警♥察♥吗?
Are you the crimper police?
你是熨发棒警署派来的吗?
Are you from Conair PD?
不 只是你的头发都没熨过
No, it's just that your hair's not even crimped.
你知道我发质太健康了
Well, you know that my hair is too healthy
柔滑到熨发棒夹不住
and too silky to hold a crimp.
对哦
Right.
这可能是我最大的缺点
It's, like, my main flaw.
是啊 -拜拜 爸爸
Yeah. - Bye, Daddy.
好吧
Okay.
我们走吧 -注意安全
Let's get going. - Be careful.
嗨...我一直都在想着你
四点钟在帕普湖跟我碰面吧
接受 还是 不接受
爱你的 丽莎
(接受)
真高兴你能来
I'm so glad that you came.
你...不想牵我的手吗?
You... you don't want to hold my hand?
噢 我会牵的
Oh, I will.
但首先 我想带你去一个
But first, I want to take you somewhere that's...
对我意义重大的地方
very meaningful to me.
呃 我好像
Uh, I don't think
从来没听你讲过这么多话
I've ever heard you talk this much.
有点奇怪
It's weird.
我可能从未想过自己有什么要表达
I suppose I never thought I had much to contribute,
但我最近感觉越发外向了
but I feel much more extroverted lately.
我想要参与学校的社交
I want to participate in the school community.
我不知道我们要去野行
I didn't know we were going for a hike.
我们怎么在学士林?
Why are we at Bachelor's?
你曾经来过这里?
Oh. Have you been here before?
呃 来过一次
Mm-hmm. Once.
在七年级的一次打赌
Uh, in the seventh grade on a dare.
这整个地方都让我心里发毛
This whole place gives me the creeps, okay?
这不合基♥督♥教的礼数
It-it's not Christian,
就这么把墓地荒废了
okay, for a graveyard to be left like this.
我同意
I agree.
这很不基♥督♥教
It's not Christian.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我想要你像之前
I want you to touch me
在派对上那样摸我
exactly the way you touched me at the party.
我就知道你想要
Oh, I knew you wanted it.
好吧 当时我喝了些啤酒
All right, so, uh, well, I had a bunch of beers, you know,
可能就是 因为这个才发挥得很好
which is... which is probably why I was so good at it.
你知道 因为我很放松
Uh, you know, because I was relaxed.
但我想这可能...
But I think it might have been...
不 不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
我说过会牵你的手了!
I told you I'd hold your stupid hand!
你为什么要那样做 丽莎?
Why would you do that, Lisa?
什么? 我以为说那样的话会很酷
What? I thought that was a really cool thing to say.
救命!
Ow! Help!
我的手! 我的手...
My hand! My hand...
这可不太好搞
This is gonna be tough.
(超低 → 超高 → 极致古铜)
不 不
No, no.
什么? 我们要去哪?
What? Where are we going?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay.
什么?
What?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
噢 你是个音乐家
Oh, you're a musician.
好吧
Okay.
那是 莫扎特还是什么吗?
Was that, like, Mozart or something?
你本来有一生时间
You had a whole life.
是啊 大概吧
Yeah, I guess, yeah, I do.
我想是的
I guess so.
噢 不 那是爸爸的
Oh, no, uh, that's Dad's.
自从我妈去世 他就没再弹过了
He hasn't played since my mom died.
你可以试试
You can try.
当然了
Yeah.
我无法再抵抗这情感
♪ I can't fight this feeling any longer ♪
但我还是害怕敞开心扉
♪ And yet I'm still afraid to let it float ♪
一开始本是友谊
♪ What started out as friendship ♪
而后来愈演愈烈
♪ Has grown stronger ♪
我只希望有力量让它展现
♪ I only wish I had the strength to let it show ♪
即使我四处游走
♪ And even as I wander ♪
也要看见你的身影
♪ I'm keeping you in sight ♪
你是窗边一点烛火
♪ You're a candle in the window ♪
照亮寒冷黑暗的冬夜
♪ On a cold, dark winter's night ♪
我越来越近
♪ I'm getting closer ♪
比我想象得更近
♪ Than I ever thought I might ♪
我无法再抵抗这情感
♪ And I can't fight this feeling anymore ♪
我已忘记当初为何而战
♪ I've forgotten what I started fighting for ♪
如果这艘船能靠岸
♪ And if, to bring this ship into the shore ♪
一路搁浅在你的门扉
♪ Come crashing through your door ♪
宝贝 我无法再抵抗这情感
♪ Baby, I can't fight this feeling ♪
再也不能
♪ Anymore. ♪
噢不 天啊 不行
Oh, no. Oh, my God. Oh, no.
不 不 你是在哭吗?
No, no, no, are you crying?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
噢不 天杀的!
Oh, no! Goddamn it!
你一哭 闻起来简直像盛夏嘉年华的移♥动♥厕所
When you cry, it smells like a hot toilet at a carnival.
噢 天啊
Oh, Jesus.
天啊!
God!
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
What?
关于我们做的事 你不要愧疚
Don't feel bad about what we did.
珍妮特还想把我关进精神病院呢
Janet was gonna put me in a psych ward.
你救了我
You saved me.
道格呢?
And Doug?
我们只想要他的手而已
Eh. We just wanted his hand.
现在你能发挥那只手的作用了 那只手...
And now look what you can do with it. That hand...
本来会做出可怕的事情
was gonna do terrible things.
现在它 成了一种媒介
And now it's a... it's a conduit
发挥出摇滚天王的天赋
for the talent of REO Speedwagon.
电影精选列表