对不起 珍妮特
I'm sorry, Janet.
等等
Wait a second here.
这是什么?
What is this?
谢谢了 劳拉
Thanks, Laura.
我现在的所在地是曾经的
I'm here on the scene at the former sight
布莱默公园中的学士林公墓
of the Bachelor's Grove Cemetery in Bremer Park,
在这里一个被遗忘多年的墓碑
where a neglected monument was recently
最近被闪电击中...
struck by lightning...
并引起街坊四邻对于火灾隐患的担忧
...reigniting neighborhood concerns about fire safety.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hello.
我感觉自己得道个歉
I-I feel like I want to apologize
关于昨晚发生的事情
for what may have happened last night.
我真的不知道那是杯烈酒
I had no idea that cup was spiked.
噢 是的
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
挺好喝的 我都飘了
It was good. Uh, that was... I got high.
所以现在你是个精神漫游老手了
So you're an experienced psychonaut.
你知道 就像是
You know, like, um...
像是精神世界的宇航员?
like an astronaut of the psyche type thing?
噢 是啊 我是
Oh, yeah, I'm the...
毒品界的
Sally Ride of...
Sally Ride:美国宇航员和物理学家 于1983年成为第一位进入太空的美国女性
莎莉·莱德
drugs.
年轻人 请问想要什么?
Can I help you, young man?
是的 先生 呃...
Uh, yes, sir. Um...
在衬里这洒了点东西
just spilt a little something on the inside here.
红酒?
Red wine?
夏威夷潘趣酒
Hawaiian Punch.
总之 很高兴你没事
Anyway, well, I'm glad you're okay.
你们在学校认识吗?
Do you two know each other from school?
我不知道丽莎还有朋友
I didn't know Lisa had any friends.
周六总能抓到她干活
I can always count on her to work on Saturdays
因为她没人约
'cause she can't get a date.
大概是因为胸太平
Eh, it's probably 'cause she's so flat-chested.
嘿 能洗得出来吗?
Hey. Can they get it out?
我尽量吧 甜心
I'll do my best, sweetheart.
我是技师 不是魔术师
But I'm a technician, not a magician.
谢谢你 -真是可惜
Thank you. - That's a shame.
嗨 丽莎
Hi, Lisa.
呃 谢谢你
Um, well, thank you.
丽莎 见到你真高兴 -拜拜
Lisa, it was really good seeing you. -Bye.
丽莎
Lisa.
这也是为什么
And that's why
康耶斯先生以后讲课都得开着门
Mr. Conyers has to teach with the door open now.
噢 你太敢说了 塔菲
Oh, you're a riot, Taff.
嘿 小丽
Hey, Lis.
我们要一起去看夜场的《飞越童真》
We're going to the late show of Look Who's Talking.
想来吗?
Want to come?
有披萨剩吗?
Oh, is there pizza left?
呃 有的
Uh, yeah.
这里好像还有一块
I think we got a slice here.
噢不 上面带了点肉
Oh. Looks like it's got a little meat on it.
噢 她可以挑走不吃
Oh, she can pick it off.
我就说该给你带个素食披萨
I said we should get you a veggie lovers',
但她要用什么优♥惠♥券
but I guess she had some coupon thing.
白送橙汁汽水耶
Eh? Free Orange Crush?
好吧 我还是不看电影了
Yeah, I think I'm gonna skip the movie.
不是吧?
No, what?
丽莎
Lisa.
我们都需要像一家人一样多共处
We all have to spend more time together as a family.
不一起脱线怎么能成家族呢?
How can we Brady if we don't bunch?
Brady Bunch:《脱线家族》 七十年代经典情景喜剧
对吧 爸爸? -没错
Right, Dad? - That's right.
我刚下班真的很累
I'm just really tired from work.
只是像老太太一样
How tiring can it be to sit hunched
弓着背坐在缝纫机旁 这能累到哪去?
over a sewing machine like an old lady?
塔菲刚结束三个小时的啦啦队训练
Taff just had a three-hour cheer practice.
妈妈...-他们让她
Mom... - They have her doing
在人力金字塔顶劈叉
the splits on the top of the damn pyramid.
你知道这样大腿根有多疼吗?
Do you know how hard that is on the groin muscles?
现在劈叉已经不疼了
It doesn't even hurt anymore.
因为你努力过了
Well, because you put in the work.
那么多小时尖叫着
All those hours screaming
靠着墙压腿
with your legs spread against the wall.
没错 你该感到自豪 塔菲
Heck yeah, you should be proud, Taff.
丽莎缝纫这么久 手指肯定也很疼
Well, I'm sure Lisa's fingers hurt from all that sewing.
后来磨出茧子就好了
Eventually, a callus just forms.
我还能不知道吗?
Don't I know it?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
你听见没?
You hear that?
我敢肯定是隔壁的女孩
I'm sure it's the girl next door.
她怪得很
She's very odd.
那个啦啦队? -不是
The cheerleader? - No, no.
不是塔菲 塔菲很可爱
Not Taffy. She's adorable.
住手! -身材真不错
Stop it! - And what a figure.
是另一个女孩
It's the other girl.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling 911!
那是我爸爸的鞋形电♥话♥
That's my dad's shoe phone.
他是给体育版
He got it for free
投稿插画免费得来的
with his subscription to Sports Illustrated.
你喜不喜欢...这首歌♥?
Do you like this, uh, song?
你喜欢其他音乐吗?
Do you like any other music?
我还有治疗
I have The Cure.
不是
No.
不是那种治疗 是像...
It's not that kind of cure. It's like a...
是个乐队名字
It's a band.
他们治不好病的 虽然也能治
They can't make you better. I mean, they can,
但只能治心病
but emotionally.
来吧 我们得把你藏起来
Come on, we've got to hide you.
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
我们最好待在这 以防有人回家
We're better off up here in case anybody comes home.
绝对不能让任何人看见你
Definitely no one can see you.
什么?
What?
我妈妈的玫瑰念珠
My mom's rosary.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你...
You...
你就是他?
You're him?
你怎么跑这来了?
Well, why are you here?
好吧 我明白了 我明白了
Okay, I get it. I get it.
当我说我希望跟你在一起
When I said I wished I was with you,
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean that.
我是说我希望入土为安 与世长辞
I meant I wished I was in the-the ground, dead.
因为人生好烂 所有人都是混♥蛋♥
Because life sucks and people are jerk-offs.
我不是说我想要...
I didn't mean that I wanted to be...
跟你在一起
with you.
你懂的...
You know...
两个人一起
in person.
噢 对不起
Oh, oh, I'm sorry.
不 不 不 别哭
No, no, no, don't cry.
别哭啊
Don't cry.
你的泪水...真的好难闻
Your tears... they smell so bad.
去吧
Go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的...
Oh, my...
好吧
Okay.
这是肥皂
So here's some soap.
哦不
Oh, no.
呃 那是...呃
Um, that's a, um...
洗阴的 就别...
douche bag. Just don't...
电影精选列表