我要睡觉了
I should get to bed.
今天很棒
Good job today.
谢谢晚安
Thanks. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey -Hey.
你看起来真糟糕 没事吧
You look like shit. You okay?
我跟其他人一样都很讨厌她 好吗
I hated her as much as anybody okay? But this
但是这件事搞大了 你知道吗
Is way fucked up you know?
-是啊 -早上好
-Yeah. -Morning
早上好
Morning.
-怎么啦 -我觉得搞砸了
-What's up? -This is fucked up.
事情搞太大了
This is way fucked up.
是的 确实闹大了
It is. It's totally fucked up.
-嘿 都是我的错 -是的 必须的
-And hey, it's all my fault. -Yeah, no shit.
但是 听着 今天之后就烟消云散了
But look. After today. It's done.
对吧
Right? Right?
对 没错
Right. Right done.
我感觉很恐怖 我是说听着 我从没想过
And I feel horrible. I mean, look, I never wanted...
好吧 我想过 但是
Well I wanted to, but...
他感到很难过
He feels really bad.
是吗
You do?
是的
I do. Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
我也很难过
I feel really bad.
我知道
I know you do.
我们去分尸吧
Let's go cut her up.
走吧
Come on
有人吗
Hello?
嘿 我们在这里 伙计们
Hey, we're in here, guys.
早上好 昨晚睡得好吗
Hey. How was the night?
一觉睡到7点
Slept till seven
-很厉害 -哇哦
-Pretty impressive. -Wow wow.
是啊
Yeah.
刚吃完第一个蛋 然后
Just finished our first egg, and...
阿曼达呢 她带着莉莉呢
Where's Amanda? Uh, she's with Lily.
她不想带她过来 你知道的
She didn't want to bring her. You know.
她带来祝福 希望我们都能很好
She sends her love, wishes us all the best.
听着我们前面 在外面聊天
Listen. We were talking outside.
是的 我只是
Umm... Yeah, I just...
真的 事情闹得太大了 你知道吗
This is really fucked up, man, you know? It's...
-弄糟糕了 -我是说
-Really fucked up -It is. I mean...
-我杀了你的老婆 -我知道
-I killed your wife. -I know.
你们本来一直都很好的 尤其是你 沃德
And you guys have all been great, and especially you, ward.
-谢谢 -不 谢谢你
-Thanks. -No, thank you.
噢嘿 史黛西跟我谈了后
Oh, hey. Stacy and I hooked up, and...
她怀孕了 但是谢天谢地
She got pregnant but thank god.
即便我很讨厌他的名字
Although I hate his name.
但是拉莫内绝对是我生命中最棒的事情了
Ramone's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
这名字真难听
That name is awful.
像个拉皮条的餐厅服务员
It's like a busboy pimp.
是的 真的很糟
Yeah, it's really bad.
但是只是个名字
But it's just a name.
海枯石烂它也只是个名字
At the end of the day it's just a name.
然后 她不是个很好的人
And... She was a not-nice person
她的快乐是建立在别人痛苦之上的
Whose only happiness came from her being not-nice.
她也是个糟糕的母亲
She was a bad mom, too.
是的 她很自私很卑鄙
Yeah. She was selfish, and she was mean.
我跟你们实话实说
I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I'm...
我很高兴她...
I'm glad she's, uh...
我只想开心点
I just want to be happy.
电动工具在车♥库♥
Power tools in the garage?
啊
Ah
-不是吧 -什么什么
-Really? -What, what, What?
刀片弄断了
I snapped a blade.
好吧 我车♥库♥里还有一个 马上回来
Right. I got another one in the garage. Be right back.
准备好了吗 来吧
You ready? Here we go.
嘿 伙计怎么样了
Hey. Man. How's it going in there?
刀片弄断了一个 但是马上就好了
We snapped a blade, but we're almost done.
-这边如何 -很好
-How's it going here? -It's good.
好的
All right.
我7年没抽烟了
I haven't had a cigarette in seven years.
又开始了
I started again last week.
-这是我第一次抽烟 -从没抽过
-It's my first one. -Ever?
我感觉自己像丹泽尔·华盛顿
I feel like denzel washington.
好的 没问题
All right. Okay. All right...
-味道真不错 -太爽了
-Ah, that tastes so good. -Tastes so good.
你们不知道 抽烟对身体有害吗
You guys know what that shit does to your body?
好吧 去它的 给我一根
Ah, fuck it, give me one.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
阿曼达和我昨晚聊天了
So Amanda and I were talking last night.
嗯
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
很不错呀
Good for you guys.
是的
Yeah.
好了
Okay
3点开球 那么
Tee time is 3:00, that gives us...
我们有2个小时 多一点时间去找地方
A little over two hours to find a place,
埋掉尸体然后去球场
Bury the body, get to the course.
明白吗 我们不能互相告诉对方要去哪儿
Right? We don't tell each other where we're going.
知道的人越少越好
The less each of us knows, the better.
吉娜就跟孩子们在一起
Geena's going the better to stay with the kids.
谢谢你 沃德 等你回家后
Thank you very much. Ward, when you get home,
就报♥警♥ 说你回家要找孩子
Call the cops. Say that you came home to find The baby,
但是史黛西走了
but Stacy was gone.
说她之前走过一两天
Say that she's been gone a day or two before,
但是从来不会不带上拉莫内
But never without Ramone.
48小时以内是不能立案失踪的 所以
Can't file a missing persons report for 48 hours. So.
你们觉得这也有用吗
You guys think this is gonna work?
是的 他们会
Yeah. They'll just... they'll just think that
会想她只是出去一段时间
She's left for a little bit.
她不回来你就立案
She doesn't come back, you file it,
警♥察♥是不会提到的
police won't make any mention of it.
嘿 朋友 你需要我照顾拉莫内的话 尽管吩咐
Hey buddy, I can watch Ramone whenever you need.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me-me too.
-很感谢 -瞧瞧呀 你们好
-Appreciate it. -Well, well, well. Howdy, howdy.
大鼻怪来了
Nosey fucker.
你们整装待发了啊
You guys are already dressed for golf.
有意思
Interesting.
不是说3点左右才去吗
I thought we weren't leaving till 3:00.
-是啊 3点 -我们只是
-Yeah, 3:00. -We just...
我们只是过来帮忙打扫下派对
We came by to help clean up after the party.
噢 是的
Oh, that's right.
是的 我看到了的
Yeah, I saw that.
所以我在想 也许
So I was thinking maybe, uh,
我叫找的人来 帮你们把垃圾扔到后备箱 沃德
I'd grab my clubs, throw them in your trunk, ward
然后我俩一起开车 为什么要开两辆车呢
The two of us drive together. Why take two cars?
这是个好主意 既然你们都是部居
That makes perfect sense, what with you guys being neighbors.
-我就是这样想的 -好的当然了
-That's what I was thinking. -Yeah. Sure.
我还有点差事儿要做 但是绝对没问题
Um, I got a couple errands I need to run, but absolutely.
-2点30 -好的 2点30
-2:30? -2:30. Yeah. Sure. 2:30.
-好的 我会来这里的 -回头见
-All right. I'll be here. -See you there.
-回头见 -好的
-See you then. -Okay.
-小技巧哦 -没错
-From the tip -Yeah
-搞什么 -别担心
-What the fuck? -Don't worry about it.
也就是说我们得原路返回 把他带上了
All it means is you gotta double back and pick him up.
没事的
Hey you can fine.
来
Come here.
我们可以的
Let's do this.
-你想干我吗 -嗯
-You wanna fuck? -Yeah.
想
Yeah.
电影精选列表