哇哦
Wow.
-好吧 给我吧 -唔
-Fine. Give it to me. -Mm-hmm.
你正好转过来 所以可以打到
You might wanna turn it over so you get the...
他知道怎么击球
He knows how to hit a 7 iRon.
该死
Fuck
噢 你得扣袋子
Oh, no. You gotta... you gotta hit the bag.
加油 你可以的
Come on. You can do it.
好了吗
Okay?
再来次 伙计你得把她的脸打烂
Again, dude. We really gotta fuck her face up.
-噢 -噢 老天
-Ohh -Oh, god..
我想应该是打到嘴巴里了
I think it got caught in her mouth.
拔♥出♥来♥ 再来次
Just pull it out and do it again.
好的 罗尼
That's good, Ronnie.
-很好 -你可以的
-Yeah, that's good. -You got it.
罗尼 罗尼 哇哦
Ronnie Ronnie, whoa
-啊 -你干得漂亮
-Aahh -you're good.
-罗尼 可以了 -罗尼
-Ronnie, you got it. -Ronnie?
-不去死吧 -噢 很好
-No fuck -Oh, that's good.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我欠你的
I owe you.
太戏剧了
That was dramatic.
是的 好吧 我们把剩下的埋掉吧
Yeah. All right. Let's bury the rest of this shit.
好的 我去把剩下的拿来
Yeah. I'll go get the bags from my car.
给我手套
You know what? Give me a couple gloves.
-我没有手套 -高尔夫手套
-I don't have any gloves. -Golf gloves.
噢 对对对
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
嘿
Hey.
别说话明白吗
Not a word, you hear me?
别说话
Not a word.
沃德 我们这里有个大问题
We got a real problem here, ward.
这不是聪明之举 沃德你会因为这个完蛋的
This is not smart, ward. You are all over this.
你明白我说的吗
Do you understand me?
啊
Aah
啊
Aah
听着 我明白好吗
Look, I get it, right?
你开了派对 你垃圾很多
You had a party. Your trash was overflowing.
对吧 垃圾车三天之内不会来的
Right? The trash trucks don't come for three days.
我也明白 但是 嘿 如果有人看到袋子里面的话
I get that. But, hey, if somebody wants to look in here,
上面有你的名字
Your name is all over this.
这样做很聪明吗
Is that smart?
这是违法的 沃德
It's against the law, ward.
沃德 如果你想用垃圾捅的话 你倒我家的就可以了
Aw, ward, if you need to use some cans, you can use my cans.
还有你那帮猪朋狗友的
You and your kinky friends.
明白了吗
Lesson learned, huh?
嗯
Huh?
学聪明点
Lesson learned.
好的 蛋糕味道还不错
All right. That's good cake.
-噢 是的 -这...
-Oh, yeah. -That was...
-钱 -是的
-Money -Yeah.
我要去尿尿
I'm gonna take a leak.
-嘿 沃德 -嗯
-Hey, ward. -Huh?
来这里
Come here.
那家伙跟踪我
The fucker followed me
-他跟踪了我 -我知道我看到他了
-He followed me -I know, I know, I know. I saw him.
-他把袋子拿出来了 -没事的 别紧张
-He pulled the bags... -It's okay. It's okay. Relax. Relax.
昨晚走的时候 他在监视我们
He was watching us last night when we left your house.
我觉得他就是个变♥态♥ 他也许会
I think he's a pervert. I thought he might...
我不知道 但是我今天早上很早就来你这里了
I don't know. But I got to your place early this morning,
以防万一 我从你垃圾捅拿了几个袋子
And just in case, I took a couple of bags from your trash.
调了包放到了你后备箱里
I switched them out. I put them in your trunk.
我想如果他想耍花招 如果他跟踪我们其中一个
I figured if he tried something, if he followed one of us,
那么最可能就是跟踪你
It'd most likely be you.
-你手♥机♥呢 -在车里我去拿
-Where's your phone? -It's in the cart. I'll go get it.
别别别 那很好
D-d-d-d...that's perfect.
嘿 是我 好的 谢谢
Hey, it's me. Yeah. Thanks.
嘿 回头见
Hey. I'll see you later.
什么意思
Who the hell was that?
是给史黛西定的铃♥声♥
That's Stacy's ringer.
沃德 你的手♥机♥响了 是你老婆
Ward your phone's ringing it's your wife
跟他说让他接电♥话♥
Tell him to answer it.
你能帮我接一下吗 我马上出来
Uh, could you answer that for me? I'll be right out
很好
Good.
好多了
Much better.
我跟她说你马上就出来了 她就把电♥话♥挂了
I told her you'd be right out. she hung up on me.
-是吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
她听起来也很生气
She sounded pissed too.
你这下麻烦大了
Ah, you got your hands full with that one.
我把刀片弄断了
I snapped a blade.
给你 谢谢你 帮忙
There you go. Thanks for doing this.
妈咪
Mommy
你准备好吃东西了吗
You ready to go eat?
我的球在那里
My ball's back there.
抱歉
Sorry.
罗尼一天没说话了
Ron hasn't said one word all day.
-他会没事的 -他会没事的
-He'll be fine. -He'll be great.
-需要点时间 -嗯
-Take a little time. -Yeah.
好球
Nice.
这球打的质量不错
That's tour quality.
他今天用7号♥铁杆 发挥不错排第二
Second best 7 iRon he's hit all day.
哇哦
Wow.
-来吧 -还没打完呢
-Come on. -Still hitting
好球 伙计
Great shot, buddy. Great shot.
-多谢等我 -没事
-Thanks for waiting. -Mm-hmm.
我想下次还是不看书上的小技巧了
I don't think I'm gonna play from my tips next time.
你上次跟她说话是什么时候
When did you, uh, speak to her last?
今天早些时候
Um, earlier today.
我想 也许我是最后一个
I think I was actually probably the last person
跟她说话的人了
To speak with her.
我接了她的电♥话♥
I picked up his phone when we were on the golf course
就今天打球的时候
Earlier today.
大概3点之后一点
Uh, a little after 3:00.
那么说你下午跟她说过话
So you spoke to her this afternoon?
是的
I did.
哦
Ohh
噢
Ohh
我想抽根烟
I want a cigarette.
我也是
Me too.
我去拿
I'll go get them.
噢
Ohh.
你看起来真不错
You look fucking great.
-噢 -好的 把你的肩膀
-Ohh... -Okay. Just keep your shoulders...
往后挪一点 手直了打
Move your shoulders back. Hit is straight. Go.
-打吧 打 -用力
-Hit it. Hit it. -Hard. Go.
耶
Yeah
-真棒 -太厉害了
-Yeah -That was awesome.
-瞧 -很棒
-See? -Wait.
击个掌 双手
Give me five. Give me ten.
你不来教教我吗
You're not gonna give me a lesson?
当然可以
Sure.
好的
Yeah.
你得把身体稳住
You need to keep your body still.
是的
Yeah.
你们两个妈妈快打啦
You guys mom, just hit.
-好的 -抱歉
-Okay, okay. -I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-快打球啦 -好的 你看到了吗
-Just hit, just hit. -Yes did you see that?
-没有 没看到 -我打到了
-No, we missed it -I did it.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
彼得斯小姐
Miss peters?
电影精选列表