我接受采访已经20年了
I've been doing interviews for over two decades now,
从来没有一次是让我等记者的
And not once have I had to wait for the interviewer.
我 我 迟到了 我感到非常抱歉
I'm...I'm so sorry I'm late.
呃
Uh...
你迟到了7分钟
You are seven minutes late.
放轻松点
Relax.
坐吧
Sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
不好意思 我们刚去买♥♥了个松饼
Sorry. We, uh... we were... we just got a muffin.
稍微耽误了下 而且排的那条队
We stopped, and the line was...
事实上我从来没见过这么长的一条队伍
I've actually never seen a line that long.
-好的 嘿 亲爱的 -不好意思啊
-Sure. -Hey. Tootsie. Sorry.
你怎么不进教室去呢
Why don't you go into your classroom,
我们会在这里等候的 好吗
And we'll be right there, okay?
进去吧 好吗 去吧 跑着去 跑着去
Go on inside, okay? Go on. Run, run.
-好吧 是什么意思 -没什么特别的意思
-What does that mean, sure? -Nothing.
这个周末你能带莉莉吗
Can you take Lily this weeKend?
这周末你没空
You can't do this weeKend?
我只是想 周末我们可以换着带她
I was just hoping we could switch weeKends is all.
我是说 如果问题很大的话 那
I mean, if it's a big deal, then...
没问题 我可以帮你的
No. I can help you out.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -You're welcome.
你要去约会吗 或者是...
You got a hot date? Or...no?
没有 你只是想要独自待一会
Nothing? You just... you just wanna be alone?
有点私人空间
Get some alone time?
这不像拉斯维加斯女孩的周末...
It's not like a vegas girl's weeKend...
你到底能跟我换换吗
Can you switch with me or not?
看 我只是尝试着跟你来一段成熟的对话
Look, I'm just trying to have an adult conversation here.
仅此而已吗
Is that what this is?
你自我防御意识太强了 所以
You're being super defensive, so, uh...
所以我会跟你换着带的 因为你找到了一个新的爱人
So I guess I'll take that as you have a new lover.
-别逼我动手 -没事
-I will hit you. -Oh, that's fine.
-噢 我的天啊 噢 我的天啊 -妈妈
-Oh, my god oh, my god. -Mom
你好 不好意思 我没有要打扰你的意思
Hi. I am so sorry. I don't mean to bother you.
-没关系 -我可以和你合照吗
-It's okay -Is it okay if I take a picture with you?
-当然 -你不介意吧
-Sure. -You don't mind?
-不 没关系的 -你会介意吗
-No, not at all. -Would you mind?
-那我来了 -好的
-I'm coming in. -Okay.
-谢谢 -客气
-Thank you. -Sure.
-谢谢你们 -没事
-Thank you so much. -Uh-huh.
我是西区医疗的一个超级粉丝
I'm just such a huge fan of west end medical.
-噢 是吗 -我非常想念布赖斯
-Oh, yeah? -I miss bryce.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
那你现在在忙什么呢
So what are you up to now?
嗯 还没成熟
Eh, not ripe yet.
噢 耶 噢 该死的
Oh, yeah oh, shit.
噢 天啊
Oh, god.
噢 天啊
Oh, god.
啊
Ohh
沙果草
Crabgrass?
罗宾·彼得斯
Robin peters.
嘿 怎么样了
Hey how'd it go?
她非常的棒
She is fantastic.
-是吗 -太棒了
-Really? -Fantastic.
呃
Huh.
-这个采访结果 -怎么
-The interview, however... -Why?
两次被提名奥斯卡金像奖对吗
A two-time academy award nominee, right?
不过在跳了钢管舞之后 没被抓
Couldn't get arrested after pole dance.
然后自己摸索回了正轨
She claws her way back.
这里打打工 那里混一混
Bit part here, supporting part there.
-噢 她的情况还真是让人同情 -我知道
-Oh, man, but her tits in brick layer. -I know.
我知道 真的 这让我想起...
I know. Real, I think. That reminds me.
该给吉娜打个电♥话♥了
I gotta call Geena.
嘿 提醒我要给吉娜打个电♥话♥
Hey, Remind me to call Geena.
好的老板
All right, boss.
-好的 所以她找回了她的发展道路 -是的
-Okay, so she claws her way back. -Yes, right
而且这部电影有一定的吸引力
And so, this movie now is getting some real traction.
因此我亲自出面问她
So I show up and ask her with this
我们杂♥志♥的读者真正想要知道些什么
What the readers of our magazine really wanna know.
你很可爱并且很容易相处
You are cute and easy to talk to.
噢 谢谢你的夸奖
Oh, thank you.
你肯定很擅长做你的工作
You must be good at your job.
噢 拜托
Oh, please.
至少你可以让我放松
Well, you can put me at ease.
-你算是简单的那种了 -是吗
-Well, you're easy. -Am I ?
好吧 关于这一点 我要问你几个问题
Okay, on that note, I do have some questions for you.
有一些正事
We have some business.
我们得聊一聊
There's some business we have to attend to.
-正事 -是的 正事儿
-Business. -Business, yes.
很严肃的事情
Very serious stuff here.
呃 好吧
Um, all right.
这本杂♥志♥的读者
Well, the readers of the magazine
想要知道
Would like to know, uh...
你的读者 想要知道什么
What would your readers like to know?
他们想要知道 关于你的狗狗
They wanna know about your dog.
关于斯卢普
About sloopy.
是巴格犬 是吗
It's a puggle, right?
她的狗 是哈巴狗
Her dog? It's a pug?
你知道是谁打的 给我几分钟行吗
You know who it is. Just give me a second, all right?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
5点左右
Around 5:00.
小孩 怎样了
So how...how...how's the baby?
噢 是吗 听着 我觉得你应该...
Oh, really. So, look, what I think you should...
是的 随心去做就好
Yeah, you do whatever you think.
今天晚上你就得做好妈妈的角色了 现在随便你吧
At the end of the day, you're the mommy. Whatever you wanna do.
我爱你 喂
I love you. Hello?
喂
Hello?
-没事吧 -是的 是的 没事没事
-Everything okay? -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
她只是 呃 她只是有些沮丧
She's, uh... she's just a little upset
因为小孩脾气比较暴躁 而我又不在身边
Because the baby's cranky, and I'm not around.
-因为你在工作 -是啊
-Because you're working. -Yeah.
但是 我没有在她身边 同样也没有在小孩的身边
But I'm not there for her and the baby either.
那是因为你在工作
Because you're at work.
我知道
I know.
只是现在很不好受
Just a really tough time right now.
也许你可以让史黛西打电♥话♥给吉娜
Maybe you can have Stacy call Geena.
她们可以一起去公园或者是做其他事情
Maybe they can go to the park or something,
-带小孩离开家一小段时间 -是吗
-Get the kids out of the house for a little while. -Really?
吉娜有空吗
That'd be okay with Geena?
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
噢 她很喜欢做这些事情呢
Oh, she'd love that.
可能呃 可能星期天我们要去打高尔夫
Maybe, um...maybe sunday while we're at golf.
你没有跟她说要去打高尔夫吗
You didn't tell her about golf?
我会告诉她的 我保证我会的
I'm gonna. I promise. I am.
不过现在有孩子了 日子真的很难过
Look, it's really rough right now with the kid.
你知道我也有小孩 对吧
You know I have a baby, too, right?
-是的 -大卫也有个小孩
-Yeah. -David...he's got a kid.
我今晚会告诉她的
I'll tell her tonight.
给我们的冠军邦尼
For our champion, bunny
这些是和你的裤子一起的 还是工作服
Uh, do these go with your pants, or are they workout gear?
-是裤子 -是的
-So pants? -That's what they are.
嘿 亲爱的 亲爱的
Hey, honey? Honey?
什么
What?
那些朋友说 这个父亲节要去打高尔夫
So the guys are going golfing for father's day,
我想要和他们一起去
And I was wondering if I could go with them?
如果你不想在父亲节的时候 陪在你儿子身边
If you don't wanna spend father's day with your son,
那就去吧 你自己选择
That's up to you.
不 我想要经常陪在儿子身边
No, I always wanna spend time with him.
很明显 你不是 沃德 你刚刚告诉我
Obviously you don't, ward. You just told me
电影精选列表