All I remember is she was holding me and I destroyed her arms.
我只记得当时她抱着我, 而我毁了她的手臂
And the next moment, she was dying and it was all my fault.
下一秒, 她就奄奄一息, 而这一切都是我的错
Alman used the power of the gold armor to save her,
光政用黄金圣衣的力量救了她
but ever since the accident, Guraad needs Cosmo to stay alive.
但自从事故发生后, 古拉杜需要小宇宙来维持生命
So what? You've got plenty of it.
那又怎样?你不是有很多
Athena's Cosmo's too powerful. It would kill her.
雅典娜的小宇宙力量太强大了 会杀了她的
That's why she sought out kids like your sister.
这就是为什么她要抓像你姐姐这样的孩子
What did she do to Pat?
她对星华做了什么?
Your sister didn't have any Cosmo.
你姐姐没有小宇宙
Once Guraad figured that out, she let her go.
古拉杜明白这一点后, 就放她走了
But she sent her men to watch her.
但她派人监视着她
Guraad knew Patricia was hiding something.
古拉杜知道星华隐瞒着什么
Me.
我
That's why she never came back.
这就是为什么她再也没有回来
Look, I'm sorry, Seiya. If I knew, I...
对不起 星矢 如果我知道 我...
My mother was never the same after the incident.
事件发生后, 我的母亲完全变了一个人
She became convinced that Athena had returned to this world to end it.
她开始相信雅典娜重生就是为了结束这个世界
She was gonna kill me, so my father forced me into hiding.
她要杀了我, 所以我父亲只好带着我躲起来
And left Pat behind.
抛弃了星华
Your sister wasn't the only one.
你姐姐不是唯一一个
We left them all behind.
被我们抛弃的
How many kids did your family take?
你家劫走了多少孩子?
Our radar picked up Guraad's signature.
我们的雷达发现了古拉杜的踪迹
So it is happening.
终于来了
We don't stand a chance.
我们没有胜算的
You need to get out of here. I'll buy you as much time as I can.
你必须离开这里 我会尽可能多争取点时间
I'm not running from a fight.
我不会逃避战斗
Find Sienna.
找到沙织
Protect her.
保护她
You're the only one I can trust.
你是我唯一可以信任的人
And, Mylock?
晨己
You've been a good friend.
你一直是个好朋友
Thank you.
谢谢
After Pat was taken, I ran away.
星华被抓走后, 我就跑了
All these years, I've never stopped looking for her.
这些年来, 我从未停止过寻找她
Turns out she was the one who was keeping away from me.
原来是她在躲着我
Your sister sacrificed herself
你姐姐牺牲自己
because she believed in what you really are.
因为她相信你的天命所归
I never asked to be a knight.
我从没想过要成为圣斗士
I only wanted to be with Pat.
我只想和星华在一起
You think I wanted any of this?
你以为我想要这些吗?
Sometimes I feel like I'm a guest in my own body.
有时候, 我觉得我就像是自己身体里的客人
In time, I thought I'd learn to control it.
假以时日, 我一定会学会控制它
But you're fighting it.
但你还在努力
What if my mother was right?
如果我母亲是对的呢?
What if I was only born to bring ruin and misery into this world?
如果我的出生只是为了给这个世界带来毁灭和痛苦呢?
That's not who you are.
你不是这样的人
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I guess I just know.
我想我就是知道
I need you to promise me...
我需要你答应我...
if things go wrong...
如果出了差错...
if, in the end, I become a goddess of war and I can't control my powers...
如果最后我成为了战争女神, 却无法控制自己的力量....
you will stop me, at all costs.
你要阻止我 不惜一切代价
You don't mean... -Just promise me, please.
你不是说... - 答应我, 求你了
That's my mother.
那是我妈妈
Sienna, wait, you can't go back!
沙织 等等 你不能回去
You're the one she's after. -I have to help my father.
你才是她的目标 - 我得帮我父亲
Okay.
好的
I'm with you.
我支持你
For now.
暂时
Shut it! Shut it!
关上!关上!
Hold.
守好
Don't let them through!
别让他们过去
No! No...!
不
It's clear.
安全了
Where's Seiya?
星矢呢?
And whatever her name is?
还有那个管她叫什么名字的?
Sienna is not here, but I am willing to make a deal.
沙织不在, 但我愿意做个交易
Old man, you are in no position to be making deals.
老头, 你没有资格做交易
Wait outside, Cassios.
在外面等着, 卡西欧士
Are you serious? -Out!
你是认真的吗? - 出去
Hey!
嘿!
I really need to get to this ship.
我真的需要去这艘船
Glad you understand.
很高兴你们能理解
How do you like my special bullets?
喜欢我的特制子弹吗?
Let's make this easy, shall we?
让我们别搞得太复杂, 好吗?
Just tell me where she is.
直接告诉我她在哪儿吧
Straight to business, then.
直奔主题 呃
What do you expect, after she almost killed me?
她差点杀了我, 你还能指望什么?
That was an accident and you know it.
那是个意外, 你知道的
You can't blame Sienna for it.
这不能怪沙织
Oh, I never blamed Sienna.
我从没责怪过沙织
I blamed you, Alman,
我怪你, 光政
for leaving me to make all the hard choices.
怪你让我来做所有艰难的选择
How is murdering a little girl even a choice?
谋杀一个小女孩算什么选择?
She's a sword of Damocles hanging over all of us.
她是一把悬在我们所有人头上的达摩克利斯之剑
She's your daughter. -We never had a daughter!
她是你女儿 - 我们没有女儿
What we had was an agreement, remember?
我们商量好了的, 记得吗?
That when she'd go out of control, we'd do whatever had to be done together.
当她失去控制时,我们会一起做任何必须做的事情
Sienna was entrusted to me.
沙织被托付给我
I'm responsible for her.
我要对她负责
I believe in her.
我相信她
You must believe in our child too.
你也应该信任我们的孩子
What about all the children you took to make these?
那些被你带走去做这个的孩子们怎么办?
Weren't you responsible for them?
你不用对他们负责吗?
It was the only way to save you.
这是拯救你的唯一办法
And now I must save the rest of us from her.
现在, 我必须从她手中拯救我们其他人
Speaking of the devil.
说曹操 曹操到
Dad?
爸?
I didn't want to do this, but I won't let you hurt her.
我也不想这么做, 但我不会让你伤害她
I know.
我知道
Cassios!
卡西欧士
Enough!
够了
Get me the girl. You can do what you want with the boy.
把女孩带给我 你想怎么处置男孩都行
Seiya!
星矢
We need to go.
我们得走了
Hey there. I'm gonna take the girl now.
你们好 我要带走那个女孩
But first, I want you.
但首先, 我要杀了你
Let's end this now.
让我们现在做个了结吧
No, Seiya. Don't. -It's okay.
不 星矢 别 - 没事的
I've got the armor.
我有圣衣
Any time now.
快点啊
Sienna, stay back!
沙织 退后
Things have changed, kid.
今非昔比了, 小子
Face it, you don't have what it takes.
面对现实吧, 你不具备这样的能力
I loved these glasses.
我喜欢这副眼镜
Stop! Stop!
住手!住手
You've won. I'm coming with you. Let him go.
你赢了 我跟你走 放了他
You're coming with me anyway.
反正你也要跟我走
Rescue on the way, kids.
救援马上就到, 孩子们
I'm sorry,
对不起
but I'm taking you down with me.
但我要带你一起下去
Go! Go! Go!
快走
No.
不
It's ready.
准备好了
Give me a minute.
给我一分钟
Leave.
走开
You must think I'm the worst mother in the world.
你一定认为我是世界上最糟糕的母亲
You... You killed Father.
你...你杀了父亲
Alman chose his own way,
光政选择了自己了断
电影精选列表