In days of legend,
在传说时代
gods walked the Earth...
神明在凡间穿巡....
and tormented mortals.
摧残凡人
Athena, goddess of warfare and wisdom,
雅典娜, 战争与智慧之女神
had the power to destroy humanity,
明明拥有毁灭人类的力量,
but chose to protect us.
却选择了保护我们
Brave young knights from across the globe
来自世界各地的勇敢的年轻圣斗士们
swore their allegiance to her.N宣誓效忠于她
They learned to harness Cosmo...
他们学会了驾驭小宇宙....
the power of the stars.
星辰的力量
Their fists cracked to the heavens
他们的拳头划破了云霄
in battles against those who wished Athena dead.
在与那些意图杀害雅典娜的敌人的战斗中
Over time...
星转斗移....
the gods retreated and became myths.
众神退隐, 成为神话
But then, 18 years ago,
但是, 18 年前,
Athena was reborn as a helpless child.
雅典娜获得重生 成了一个无助的婴儿
A knight clad in gold armor
一名黄金圣斗士
gave his life to protect her as they crashed to Earth.
在他们坠落到凡间之时, 献出生命保护了她
And that's how I found her, lying in his arms.
就这样 我发现了她 躺在他怀里
A mortal girl with the power of a god.
一个拥有神之力量的凡人女孩
Since then,
从那时起
I've been searching for a new generation of knights
我就一直在寻找新一代的圣斗士
to protect Athena and the Earth.
来保护雅典娜和地球
《圣斗士星矢》
We fight to protect ourselves.
我们是为了保护自己而战斗
But we also fight to protect each other.
但我们也是为了保护彼此而战斗
There's always something bigger than you, Seiya.
还有比你自己更重要的东西, 星矢
You'll have to fight to protect that as well.
你也必须为了保护它而战斗
You give up?
你投降了?
Never!
绝不!
Nice try. But not tonight.
干的漂亮 但今晚不行
Tap out. -No!
认输 - 不
You must learn when to quit!
你必须学会何时放弃!
Never!
绝不!
No, Seiya! Don't!
不 星矢 不要
Promise you won't come out.
答应我 你别出来
I promise.
我保证
Hey, kid!
嘿, 孩子
Come on, you're up next.
来吧, 你是下一个
You win this fight, maybe you get a shot at me someday.
你赢了这场比赛, 说不定哪天就能和我一决高下了
Hey! Listen to me.
嘿 听我说
No more of that dancing around, you understand?
别再跳来跳去了, 明白吗?
You make it a good show this time.
你可要好好表现这次
Fight this time, asshole.
这次好好打, 混♥蛋♥
It's time for the main event!
重头戏来了
Introducing first, the undisputed champion of the Octagon.
首先出场的是无可争议的八角笼冠军
Give it up for Jaki the Beast!
为野兽贾基鼓掌!
Jaki! Jaki! Jaki!
贾基!贾基!贾基!
And the contender, who literally danced his way
而这位竞争者, 简直就是靠跳舞
to through his first two fights,
通过了前两场比赛
let's hear it for Street Kid Seiya!
让我们为街头小子星矢欢呼!
You both know how this works.
你们都知道这是什么地方
You know the rules. There are none.
你们知道规则 就是没有规则
Anything goes until one of you gives up or blacks out.
任何招式都可以, 直到你们其中一个投降或昏倒
If you give up, you're banished from the Octagon.
如果你投降, 就会被逐出八角笼
Understood?
明白了吗?
Damn it, fight!
该死的, 打啊!
Hey! I said, no dancing!
我说了, 不许跳舞
Cassios! Cassios! Cassios!
卡西欧士 卡西欧士 卡西欧士
What, you think you can just ignore me?
怎么, 你以为你可以无视我?
Okay, calm down, big guy.
好了, 冷静点, 大个子
Ballet's over, kid.
芭蕾结束了, 孩子
Cassios wins.
卡西欧士赢了
Every...
每...
single...
一...
time.
次
Cassios! Cassios! Cassios!
卡西欧士 卡西欧士 卡西欧士
You give up?
你投降了?
Yeah!
耶
You don't know when to quit, huh?
你不知道什么时候该投降, 是吧?
Yeah.
是啊
I've heard that before.
我以前就听说过
We're not done here!
我们还没完!
This ain't over!
这还没完!
Come outside.
到外面来
You're cute, but you're not my type, man.
你很可爱, 但不是我喜欢的类型, 伙计
There's someone outside that wants to speak with you.
外面有人想和你聊聊
He knows about your search.
他知道你在找人
He knows what you're looking for.
他知道你在找什么
Give me that.
给我
Yeah, it's me.
是我
Think I found one of your Cosmo guys.
我想我发现了一个你要的圣斗士
I'm out of here.
我要走了
Your little show in there made some people upset.
你在那里的小表演让一些人不高兴了
Look, I'm not looking for trouble.
听着, 我不是来找麻烦的
You may not be looking, but you've found it.
也许你不是, 但麻烦已经找到你了
In a few moments, Vander Guraad will be here with her boys.
再过几分钟, 范德·古拉杜就会带着她的手下们来了
Who?
谁?
My ex-wife.
我的前妻
She controls this fighting ring.
她控制着这个格斗场
It's her recruitment operation.
这是她的招募行动
What do you mean? What does she recruit?
什么意思?招募什么?
Warriors with special skills.
拥有特殊技能的战士
For her private army.
组建她的私人军队
Okay.
好吧
I saw what you did in the ring.
我看到了你在擂台上的表现
I knew it had to be you, Seiya.
我就知道一定是你, 星矢
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm the only friend you have.
我是你唯一的朋友
You need to make a choice, Seiya.
你得做个选择了, 星矢
Come with me or try your luck against Guraad's warriors.
跟我走, 要不就跟古拉杜的战士们碰碰运气
Lead the way.
带路
Come on!
来吧
Look what we've found.
看看我们发现了什么
What are those guys made of?
那些家伙是什么做的?
You don't want to know. Keep moving!
你不会想知道的 继续走
Our ride's just around the corner!
我们的接应就在街角
Get down!
趴下
Go!
走
Meet Mylock, my assistant.
这是晨己, 我的助手
Those guys work for your ex-wife?
那些家伙是给你前妻工作的?
Surrender the boy!
交出那小子
Dude, you gotta make better life choices.
老兄, 你该选一个更好的老婆
What the hell is that thing?
那到底是什么东西?
Hope you had a light dinner.
希望你晚上吃得不多
Why are they after me?
他们为什么要抓我?
They're after warriors with a strong Cosmo.
他们要抓的是拥有强大小宇宙的战士
Cosmo? Is that a new martial arts or something?
小宇宙?那是一种新门派还是什么?
You should know. You tapped into it in the Octagon.
你应该知道 你在八角笼里就已经觉醒过了
I didn't tap into anything. They got the wrong guy!
我什么也没有觉醒过 他们抓错人了
Oh, would you like us to stop and let them know?
哦, 你想停下来告诉他们吗?
God!
上帝啊
Hold on tight!
抓紧了
I am not going another step until you tell me what's going on.
除非你告诉我发生了什么事, 不然我不会再走一步了
There'll be time for that later.
以后有得是时间告诉你
We're still in danger.
我们还没脱离危险
You're really...
你真的...
Okay, okay, okay. Go to sleep.
好吧 睡吧
Hey. Hey. Wake up. Wake up.
嘿 醒醒
Wake up. Come on.
醒醒 快来
You need to hide. No matter what happens, you stay out of sight.
你要躲起来 无论发生什么 都不要出来
电影精选列表