I have to make sure these people don't find you.
我必须确保这些人不会找到你
Promise you won't come out.
答应我你别出来
Okay. I promise.
好的 我保证
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
为了什么?
You tapped into your Cosmo.
你觉醒了你的小宇宙
No, Seiya. Don't!
不 星矢 不要
Led me right to your doorstep.
指引我到了你家门口
检测到能量资源
目标
Saved me so much trouble.
给我省了很多麻烦
Let's go!
我们走吧
Let's go!
我们走吧
You can't use it. Only the Pegasus can!
你用不了的 只有天马座才可以
That's why you're coming with us.
这就是为什么你要跟我们走
Relax.
放松
Relax, we're safe now.
放松, 我们现在安全了
Safe?
安全?
First I get attacked by ninja cyborgs,
首先, 我被忍♥者机械人袭击
then I got a spaceship shooting at me.
然后就有一艘飞船朝我开火
And then that freak in a suit drugs me!
然后那个穿西装的怪胎给我下了药
Allow me to rephrase it.
请允许我换一种说法
You're safer here than with Guraad.
你在这里比跟着古拉杜更安全
She has already captured many kids like you,
她已经抓走了很多像你一样的孩子
drained them of their Cosmo.
吸干了他们的小宇宙
Stop talking nonsense and tell me what's going on!
别再胡说八道了, 告诉我到底发生了什么!
Prepare for landing. -What?
准备着陆 - 什么?
You might want to buckle up.
你最好系好安全带
No, I want answers now!
不, 我现在就要答案!
Oh, shit.
哦, 该死
There's no runway!
没跑道
I said, you might want to buckle up.
我说过, 你最好系上安全带
You couldn't just tell me this thing lands vertically?
你就不能告诉我这东西是垂直降落的吗?
Let's start afresh, shall we?
让我们重新开始, 好吗?
My name is Alman Kido.
我叫城户光政
Once upon a time, I was a businessman.
从前, 我是一个商人
Mylock, let her know our guest has arrived, please.
晨己, 请告诉她我们的客人到了
Yes, sir.
是的, 先生
Should I believe you went bust?
我应该相信你破产了吗?
I won't hide the fact I've been quite successful in my trade.
不瞒你说, 我的生意做得相当成功
But the one thing money can't buy is purpose.
但有一样东西是金钱买♥♥不到的, 那就是使命
So this is where you store your "purpose"?
这就是你存放"使命"的地方?
Yes.
是的
Tell me, Seiya, what do you see?
告诉我, 星矢, 你看到了什么?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
A whole bunch of real old stuff, I guess.
一大堆真正的古董 我猜
I see stories.
我看到的是故事
Ancient heroes were defined by their monumental deeds
古代英雄是由他们的不朽事迹
as much as by their tragic ends.
和他们的悲剧结局所定义的
I always admired the formidable magnitude of their fate.
我一直钦佩他们命运的伟大
I envied it. I used to think the ancient lore held no secret for me.
我很羡慕 我曾经以为古老的传说对我来说没有什么秘密
I'm afraid that was my hubris.
恐怕是我太傲慢了
What do you know about Athena?
你对雅典娜了解多少?
She was a god of war. -And wisdom.
她是战争之神 - 也是智慧之神
What if I told you Athena had returned in human form
如果我告诉你 雅典娜重回人间了
and you are destined to become one of her guardian knights?
而你注定要成为她的守护圣斗士之一呢?
I'd say your therapist isn't worth his paycheck.
我得说, 你的心理医生配不上你付他的薪水
Things happen for a reason, Seiya.
事出必有因, 星矢
Your Cosmo brought you here.
是你的小宇宙把你带到这里来的
Actually, I was brought here on a very expensive aircraft.
事实上, 我是乘坐一架非常昂贵的飞机来的
And now I'm leaving on my own two feet.
现在, 我要靠自己的双脚离开了
You know the truth in your heart, Seiya.
你心底知道真♥相♥, 星矢
Your sister knew it too.
你姐姐也知道
What do you know about my sister?
你对我姐姐了解多少?
Ten years ago, Guraad detected a strong Cosmo
10 年前, 古拉杜检测到了强烈的小宇宙
at your location. She thought it was Patricia.
在你家那 她以为是星华
What did she do to her?
她对她做了什么?
I don't know, but your sister gave herself up
我不知道, 但你姐姐拿自己顶上了
so that Guraad wouldn't find you.
这样古拉杜就不会去找你
She knew what you were to become.
她知道你的天命所归
A warrior of Athena. The Pegasus Knight.
雅典娜的战士 天马座圣斗士
The Pegasus Knight?
天马座圣斗士?
You're really out of your mind.
你真是疯了
That doesn't bode well.
这可不是什么好兆头
This is Sienna.
这是沙织
Guraad is after her too.
古拉杜也在追杀她
Your mission is to protect her.
你的任务是保护她
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
Why would I ever want to risk my neck to protect some rich girl?
我为什么要冒着生命危险去保护一个富家女?
Because our little Sienna here is the reincarnation of the goddess Athena.
因为我们的小沙织就是雅典娜女神转世
Dad. -Don't you have something for our guest?
爸爸 - 你不是有东西要给我们的客人吗?
Sure, a toilet, so he can flush himself out.
当然, 给个厕所, 这样他就能把自己冲走了
Wow, spoken like a true goddess.
哇, 说得像个真正的女神
Dad, come on. This moron can't seriously be the Pegasus Knight.
爸爸, 别这样,这个白♥痴♥不可能真的是天马座圣斗士
Go on.
去吧
Fine.
很好
You might recognize this, Seiya.
你可能认得这个, 星矢
This is Patricia's.
这是星华的
That is the key to the Pegasus armor.
这就是天马圣衣的钥匙
Without it, you don't stand a chance against Guraad's army.
没有圣衣, 想要对抗古拉杜的军队, 你根本没有机会
I could've handled those guys.
我可以对付那些家伙
That's not what Mylock said.
晨己可不是这么说的
So how's this supposed to help me find my sister?
这个要怎么才能帮我找到我姐姐?
You give me a little present and expect me to help you out?
你给我一个小礼物, 就指望我帮你?
My plan is to trust you to do what is right.
我的计划是相信你会做正确的事
And what would that be?
那是什么呢?
I suppose you've never heard of Marin, the Silver Knight.
我想你从未听说过白银圣斗士魔铃吧
God, another one of your old legends?
天哪, 又一个你的古老传说?
Marin can teach you how to reveal
魔铃可以教你如何揭示
the hidden secret of the pendant.
那个吊坠的秘密
So you can protect Sienna, and yourself, against your enemies.
这样你就能保护沙织, 和你自己, 对抗敌人
And maybe even help you find your sister.
也许还能帮你找到你姐姐
Ancient gods. Magic knights.
古代诸神 魔法斗士
Do you have any idea how totally insane you sound?
你知道你听起来有多疯狂吗?
I know, it is a lot to take in, isn't it?
我知道, 这很难接受, 不是吗?
So why don't we have breakfast, take the day off and...
那么, 我们为什么不吃点早餐, 休息一天, 然后...
revisit this tomorrow. Yeah.
明天再看 嗯
Well, I am hungry, but...
我饿了, 但是...
A goddess's fate is on the line, but sure.
女神的命运岌岌可危, 但是好吧
Let's eat pancakes.
我们去吃煎饼吧
Yeah.
对
Get off my ring, you scum.
从我的擂台上滚开, 你这个人♥渣♥
Get out of my ring!
滚出我的擂台
You moron.
你个白♥痴♥
You were supposed to keep a low profile.
你应该保持低调
And I did.
我做到了
We need to shut this place down.
我们得把这地方关掉
You don't get to decide that! -That's right. I do.
这不是你能决定的 - 没错 我可以
Guraad, come on.
古拉杜, 别
We have a great partnership.
我们合作得很好
Yes. We did.
是的 是的
How's the boy's Cosmo?
那小子的小宇宙怎么样?
It's legit.
这是合法的
Good news. I've got a new deal for you.
好消息 我有一个新交易给你
No ring, no deal.
没有擂台, 就没有交易
All the better.
那就更好了
Nobody needs a loser who gets his ass kicked by a scrawny little kid.
没有人会需要一个 被一个小毛孩子打得屁滚尿流的失败者
He got a lucky break.
他很走运
No man gets lucky twice with Cassios.
没有人能在卡西欧士身上走运两次
I can beat anyone, anytime.
我随时都能击败任何人
Well, let's see if that's true.
让我们看看这是不是真的
电影精选列表