I'm here. It's all right.
我在这 没事了
I had another vision. Bad one.
我又看到了一个幻象 很糟糕
It's okay, it's all gone now.
没关系, 现在都过去了
Dad...
爸爸...
How can you be so sure I'll grow up to protect the world?
你怎么能确定我长大后能保护这个世界?
You are the goddess of wisdom, remember?
你是智慧女神, 还记得吗?
And warfare.
还有战争女神
And you're my baby girl.
你是我的宝贝女儿
The most loving and stubborn.
最有爱心, 也最固执
Nothing could stop you from doing what's right.
没有什么能阻止你做正确的事
What did you see?
你看到了什么?
People... burning.
人....在燃烧
Cities in ruins.
废墟中的城市
Everything...
一切...
destroyed.
都被摧毁了
We won't let that happen, will we?
我们不会让这种事情发生的, 不是吗?
You don't understand. It was Athena.
你不明白 是雅典娜干的
She was doing it. I...
她正在动手 我...
I was doing it.
我正在动手
Visions are just... possibilities.
幻象只是...一种可能
Dad, I know you'd let the world burn to keep me safe...
爸爸 我知道你宁愿让世界毁灭 也要保护我的安全....
but what if that's not me anymore?
但如果那个人不再是我了呢?
Prove to me you're worthy. Focus.
向我证明你的价值 集中注意力
Is that all you've got?
你就这点本事?
Your body is here.
你的身体在这里
But your mind is elsewhere.
但你心思在别的地方
Seiya.
星矢
There's so many things I need to tell you.
我有很多事情要告诉你
I'm here to protect you.
我是来保护你的
Now stop my attack.
现在阻止我的攻击
You're failing.
你失败了
Was he a knight too?
他也是圣斗士吗?
The Pegasus?
天马座?
Mind and body must become one.
身心必须合一
A knight's power comes from within.
圣斗士的力量来自内心
You give up?
你投降了?
If you can't do this, you'll never be a knight.
如果你做不到这一点, 就永远当不了圣斗士
You give up?
你投降了?
How did you say you ended up here, again?
你说你是怎么到这里来的?
I didn't say. And it's none of your...
我没说 这不关你的...
Right, I'm not supposed to know. I know.
对 我不应该知道 我知道
My destiny is bound to this island.
我的命运与这座小岛紧紧相连
Well, that sounds like a lonely existence.
这听起来像是一种孤独的生活
But not one without purpose.
但也不是毫无目标的
You know, I...
你知道, 我...
I have a purpose too.
我也有自己的目标
To find my sister.
去找到我姐姐
A knight should not mistake obsession for purpose.
圣斗士不应将痴迷误当成目标
I know there is pain in your past...
我知道你的过去很痛苦...
but beyond that pain, there lies your strength.
但在痛苦之外, 还有你的力量
Find it and the armor will accept you.
找到了, 圣衣就会接受你
This is what your sister would've wanted.
这是你姐姐想要的
Get some sleep.
好好睡一觉
I get it.
我明白了
You're tough.
你很强悍
You know, someone once taught me
有人曾经教过我
that all men, no matter how tough,
所有男人, 无论多么强悍
have something they fear.
都有他们害怕的东西
I wonder what it is a big man like you fears the most.
我很想知道像你这样的大块头最害怕什么
Who are you?
你是谁?
You have no idea what I'm capable of.
你根本不知道我的能耐
Make it stop.
让它停下来
Make it stop!
让它停下来!
Make it go away.
让它消失
Now...
现在...
would you mind telling me where I can find Alman Kido?
你能告诉我在哪里可以找到城户光政吗?
Make it stop!
让它停下来!
This one's bigger than the last one. -And your Cosmo is stronger.
这个比上个大啊 - 你的小宇宙也更强了
Now, show me what you've learned.
现在, 让我看看你学到了点什么
You did it, Seiya.
你做到了, 星矢
The Pegasus armor is...
天马座圣衣是...
You can't use it. Only the Pegasus can.
你用不了的 只有天马座才可以
That's why you're coming with us.
这就是为什么你要跟我们走
Alman.
光政
He was a part of it.
他也参与了
He was there when Guraad took Patricia.
古拉杜抓走星华的时候, 他也在场
I want off this island.
我要离开这个岛
You are not ready.
你还没准备好
Your training is not over.
你的训练还没有结束
It is now.
现在结束了
Alman's been playing me for a fool!
光政把我当傻瓜耍
You must calm down.
你必须冷静下来
If your heart and mind aren't clear, the armor will reject you.
如果你的心智不清晰, 圣衣就会拒绝你
To hell with the armor!
让圣衣见鬼去吧
Seiya.
星矢
I don't care.
我不在乎
You can either kill me now...
你要么现在就杀了我...
or send me back.
要么就把我送回去
Let's go. One more round, guys.
我们走 再来一轮 伙计们
Come on.
来吧
How's it coming along?
进展如何?
You want this to work, I need more time.
要想成功, 我需要更多时间
Be careful, you idiot!
小心点, 笨蛋
Yeah, running out of sparring partners. You care to join?
呃 没有陪练了 你想加入吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. Busy day.
哦 对不起 太忙了
Right, right. You're playing with your god-killing toy over here.
对 对 你在这玩你的弑神玩具呢
Yeah.
呃
So much trouble for one little girl.
一个小姑娘这么麻烦
You know, if you ask me,
要我说
I'd be more than happy to snap her neck the old-fashioned way.
我很乐意用老办法扭断她的脖子
Any damage to Sienna's body might awaken Athena's Cosmo within her.
沙织身体的任何损伤 都可能会唤醒她体内雅典娜的小宇宙
Yeah, I don't even know what that means.
是啊, 我都不知道那是什么意思
It means you can't dismantle a nuclear bomb by smashing it with a club.
意思就是 你拿棍棒敲两下就想拆除核弹 那是不可能的
I'd sure love to try.
我很想试试
It's not happening.
别做梦了
Make it work.
赶紧搞定
Alman!
光政
I know what you did!
我知道你干过什么!
Come face me, you coward. -Stand down!
出来对质, 你个懦夫 - 退后
I'll handle this.
我来处理
Seiya, please. -Alman!
星矢, 别 - 光政
Please calm down.
请冷静
Stand back!
退后
You can't hide from me.
你躲不了的
Seiya!
星矢
He took Patricia. He was in on it.
他带走了星华 他也参与了
There's more to it than that.
不止如此
No! No, you don't wanna do that.
不, 不, 你不会想这么做的
You don't understand.
你不明白
Come with me. I'll tell you what really happened to your sister.
跟我来 我会告诉你你姐姐到底发生了什么事
Sienna, you know the rules.
沙织 你知道规矩的
You must not leave the mansion grounds.
你们绝不能离开宅邸
You said you have answers.
你说你有答案
Hey!
嘿!
Alman was there when Guraad took Patricia. He was a part of it.
古拉杜抓走星华时 光政也在场 他也参与了
Tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我我错了
He did it because of me.
他是因为我才这么做的
When I was younger, I had no control at all.
我还小的时候, 根本无法控制自己
One night, my mom was holding me and I had a burst of Cosmo.
一天晚上, 妈妈抱着我, 我的小宇宙突然爆发了
I don't even know how it happened.
我甚至不知道这是怎么发生的
电影精选列表