Something wrong?
有什么问题吗?
I just don't know how you can breathe while you're eating like that.
我真不知道就你那种吃法怎么还能呼吸的
Where I come from, you eat as much as you can, when you can.
在我的家乡, 有东西吃的时候, 能吃多少就吃多少
You never know where your next meal's coming from.
你永远不知道下一顿饭在哪里
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白的
Rich girl.
富家女
No, I wouldn't.
不, 我不会
But I'm sorry you had to live like that.
但我很遗憾你不得不过那样的生活
Sir. There's an urgent call.
先生 有紧急电♥话♥
Please excuse me.
请原谅
So...
所以...
How does it feel to be a goddess?
成为女神的感觉如何?
Well, I'm not a goddess yet.
好吧, 我还不是女神
Just Sienna.
只是沙织
But her Cosmo is getting stronger by the day,
但她的小宇宙一天比一天强大
and someday soon I will become Athena.
不久之后, 我将成为雅典娜
Most people would be excited
大多数人会感到兴奋
to have breakfast with a future goddess.
与未来的女神共进早餐
Guess I'm not most people, then.
看来我不是大多数人
Well, then maybe you should...
那么, 也许你应该...
Maybe I should what?
也许我应该什么?
You should back off.
你应该退后
Jeez, don't be so sensitive.
哎呀, 别这么敏感嘛
Just get away from me, okay?
离我远点, 好吗?
Okay, I'm sorry. -Just get away...
好吧, 对不起 - 走开...
Hey!
嘿!
Dad!
爸爸
Hey!
嘿!
Are you okay? -Wait!
你还好吗? - 等等
What's going on?
怎么了?
She could kill you right now.
她现在就能杀了你
I'm here, sweetheart, just relax.
我在这里, 亲爱的, 放轻松
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么?
She bears a goddess's Cosmo in the body of a mortal.
她以凡人之躯承载着一个女神的小宇宙
When our sensors detect a potential Cosmo burst,
当我们的传感器检测到潜在的小宇宙爆发时
the building automatically blocks the signal.
建筑物就会自动屏蔽信♥号♥♥
It's the only way we can keep Sienna hidden from Guraad.
只有这样才能不让古拉杜发现沙织
Which is why I am stuck here like a prisoner.
这就是我像囚犯一样被困在这里的原因
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Wait. Wait, so... So you really are...?
等等, 那么...你真的是... ?
You really think this guy could beat the Pegasus Knight?
你真的认为这家伙能打败天马座圣斗士?
Perhaps. If we give him the prototype.
也许吧 如果我们给他一套暗黑圣衣的话
Next candidate?
下一个候选人?
You giving up already?
你已经放弃了?
What the hell are you made of?
你到底是什么做的?
Disengage.
别打了
We ain't done yet.
我们还没完呢
You made your point, Cassios.
你说得很清楚, 卡西欧士
You're a strong man.
你是个坚强的人
But you're just a man.
但你只是个人
I have a problem.
我有个麻烦
You met him in your ring.
你在你的擂台上见过他
The kid.
那个孩子
His power's a liability.
他的力量是个负担
Once he learns to control it, no living man will be able to stop him.
一旦他学会控制它, 任何活人都无法阻止他
What, you think I could, though?
怎么, 你觉得我可以吗?
You know, with your prototype thing?
穿上你那暗黑圣衣?
I have a good ear.
我的耳朵很灵
So, what's your price?
那么, 你想要多少钱?
Well, that depends.
那要看情况了
Can I kill him?
我能杀了他吗?
That's kind of the point.
这才是重点
I'll do it for free.
我免费帮你
You all right? -I'm better.
你还好吗? - 我好多了
You? -I'm good. I guess.
你呢? - 我很好 我想
It's just that I can't believe you really are a...
只是我不敢相信你真的是一个...
A goddess?
女神?
I'm never gonna call you that.
我永远不会那样叫你的
That's fine with me.
我没意见
So how do people usually react when they learn you're Athena?
那么, 当人们知道你是雅典娜时, 通常会有什么反应呢?
Varies.
各不相同
Like, the day after I was born, someone tried to kill me.
比如, 我出生的第二天, 就有人想杀我
No.
不
Not even you could annoy someone that much in just one day.
即使是你, 也不可能在一天之内就那样惹恼一个人
I was told a knight in gold armor gave his life to save mine.
他们告诉我, 一位穿着黄金圣衣的圣斗士为救我献出了生命
When they found him, he was still holding me in his arms.
当他们找到他时, 他还抱着我
Who found you? Alman?
谁找到你的?光政?
And Guraad.
还有古拉杜
Though she was a little more into the gold armor.
虽然她更喜欢黄金圣衣
Used it to develop technology far beyond anything you could imagine.
利用它开♥发♥出来的技术远远超出你的想象
Look at the bright side.
往好的方面看
Half your foster family is great.
你的寄养家庭至少有一半还不错
When Alman's around you, he almost looks like a real dad.
当光政在你身边时, 他几乎就像一个真正的父亲
Alman is my dad, and I love him more than anything in the world.
光政就是我的父亲, 我爱他胜过世界上的一切
Although that might be hard for you to understand, street boy.
虽然你可能很难理解, 街头小子
I do.
我能理解
I had someone like that once.
我曾经也有过这样的亲人
Your sister?
你姐姐?
What was she like?
她是个什么样的人?
She was kind.
她很善良
And strong.
也很强大
And protected me when I couldn't protect myself.
在我还不能保护自己的时候保护着我
And you won't stop until you find her.
不找到她, 你是不会罢休的
You really don't care that I've become your bodyguard, do you?
你真的不在乎我当不当你的保镖,是吗?
I will someday become Athena.
总有一天, 我会成为雅典娜
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
But that doesn't mean you have to become the Pegasus Knight.
但这并不意味着你必须成为天马座圣斗士
Alman said it's my destiny.
光政说这是我的命运
Nobody's destiny is written in stone.
没有人的命运是一成不变的
Except yours.
除了你的
Your Cosmo bursts,
你的小宇宙爆发时
do they come with visions?
会有幻觉出现吗?
You have visions too?
你也有幻觉?
What does it matter?
这有什么意义吗?
Cosmo visions are a window into the universe.
小宇宙幻象是一扇通往宇宙的窗户
They can show us things.
可以向我们展示一些事情
So that Silver Knight your dad mentioned...?
你♥爸♥爸提到的那个白银圣斗士....?
Who, Marin? -Marin.
谁, 魔铃? - 魔铃
Do you think if he could teach me to control my Cosmo,
你觉得如果他能教我控制我的小宇宙的话
I could use it to find my sister?
我可以用它找到我姐姐吗?
Maybe.
也许吧
If that's what you want.
如果这就是你想要的
He's drained of Cosmo, Guraad.
他的小宇宙被吸干了, 古拉杜
Won't get another dose.
不用再来一轮了
The prototype procedure has started.
暗黑圣衣程序已启动
It'll be ready tomorrow.
明天就好了
Any issues?
有问题吗?
Just one.
只有一个
Why Cassios?
为什么是卡西欧士?
'Cause you failed.
因为你失败了
You know, the target was assisted by Alman Kido.
要知道, 目标是由城户光政协助的
A personal bad penny.
私人旧债
Athena's growing stronger by the day,
雅典娜越来越强大了
and now she'll have the Pegasus Knight by her side.
现在, 她将由天马座圣斗士守护着
I reckon the boy's got some Cosmo. Doesn't mean he's a knight yet.
我觉得这孩子是有点小宇宙了 并不意味着他已经是圣斗士了
I don't need cold comfort, Nero.
我不需要冷冰冰的安慰, 尼禄
I need to know where on Earth Alman is hiding the girl.
我要知道光政到底把那女孩藏在哪儿了
So we can neutralize her before she becomes Athena
这样我们就能在她变成雅典娜并毁灭世界之前
and destroys the world.
解除她的威胁
Beats me.
难住我了
电影精选列表