- I don't wanna just get through this, Mia.
你和唐尼值得更好的生活
You and Donny deserve way better.
你别这样 我不想你小题大做
- Please, I didn't mean for this to become a big thing.
米娅 这很重要的好吗
- Mia, it's a huge deal.
你是我妹妹 我答应过会好好照顾你
You're my sister. I promised to look after you.
可现在我觉得自己做的还不够好
And I... I don't feel like I've done a very good job.
我们回家吧
We're going home.
所有人一起
All of us.
你确定?
- Are you sure?
明天早上的第一件事 我就去请求退出…
- First thing in the morning, I'm going to quit and...
然后我们搭第一班飞机回家 好吗?
We'll get on the first plane outta here. Okay?
谢谢你
- Thank you.
你到底有没有良心? 你说过已经把他们撤离了
- What kind of person are you?! You said they evacuated.
你说你亲自确认过 你骗我
You said you made sure of it yourself. You lied to me.
那是什么?
- What's that?
为什么一直在响?
What's it doing?
对不起
- I'm sorry.
在这儿等着
- Wait here.
该死!
Shit!
这到底是什么情况? !
- What the hell is going on?!
系统出现关键性故障! 你要马上进去!
- Critical failure protocol! You're going in!
威尔!
- Will!
我猜可能得晚点才能辞职了 对不起
- I guess that resignation will have to wait. I'm sorry.
-他们要带你去哪儿? -波特! 你必须马上过去!
- Where are they taking you? - Porter! You have to go now!
什么?
- What?
威尔!
Will!
威尔!
Will!!
叛徒
- Traitor.
抓到波特了
We got Porter.
盒子怎么样? 安全吗?
- What about the box? Is it safe?
啊!
- Ah!
-安全 先生 -那就好 -定要看好它
- Yes, sir. - Good, good. Don't let it out of your sight.
该怎么处置他?
- What should I do with it?
-按计划行事 -收到
- Just like we discussed. - Copy.
检测到脑部受到重击
把他们带到前面去
Take them up front.
雷纳尔
Reynard.
-你好 威尔 -不管他说什么 都不要信!
- Hello, will. - Whatever he says, don't listen to him!
-跪下! 不准动! -别相信他
- On your knees! Stay down! - Don't trust him.
约旦 出发吧
- Jordan, let's go.
真是一个有缺…
It's an interesting...
奇怪...
strange...
而又美丽的悖论...
beautiful paradox.
这两个世界息息相关
Those two worlds conjoined,
就像刚刚从子♥宫♥分娩的
like twins...
双胞胎一样...
just from the womb.
可我们却不得不牺牲掉一个
We have to sacrifice one...
这样另一个才能存活
So the other may endure.
-你想要牺牲掉以前的那个宇宙 -嗯
- You're going to sacrifice the original universe. - Hmm.
你想摧毁我的世界 以便你自己能活下来?
- You're destroying my world so you can live?
去死吧
Fuck you.
我们需要你的帮助 威尔
- We need your help, will.
现在还有时间
There is still time.
有什么时间? 你真的以为我会帮你?
- Time for what? You think I'd actually help you?
在我知道了事情的真♥相♥以后?
With everything I know now?
我知道 这是一个艰难的决定
- I know... This is a difficult decision.
艰难?
- Difficult? Difficult?!
杀死我的家人艰难吗?
Killing my family is difficult?!
所以让你回去 才是唯一的解决办法
- That's why going back is the only solution.
你可以再见他们一面
You can see them again.
你是唯一一个知道如何跳跃的人
You're the only one who can pilot the jump.
已经没有第三个选项了
There is no third option.
如果我们仍然这样僵持下去
If we remain here in this stalemate,
两个世界就都会崩塌的
both worlds soon cease to exist.
我们必须牺牲掉一个 才能拯救另一个
We have to sacrifice one to save the other.
没错 波特先生 你的家人是死了
Yes. Yes, Mr. Porter, your family will die.
所以我才会给你回去见他们的机会
I'm only offering you the opportunity to be there.
在最后的时刻…
Hold their hands...
紧紧握住他们的手
In the end.
必须牺牲掉一个 才能拯救另一个
One must be sacrificed so the other can live.
我非常同意
That works for me.
迈克尔 抓紧了!
Michael, hold onto something now!
啊! 呃!
- Ah! Ugh!
那边
- There.
波特曼在哪儿?
Where's Portman?
波特曼在哪儿?
Where's Portman?!
盒子呢? 盒子去哪儿了?
Where's the box? Where is the box?!
杀了我啊!
- Shoot me! Shoot me!
啊! 啊!
- Ah! Ah!
拿好 我们得赶紧过去
- Take this. We gotta move.
你知道我要做什么吧?
- You know what I need to do, right?
-做你该做的 -你知道这意味着什么吗?
- Exactly what you gotta do. - You know what this means?
"死神开关
"- Kill switch.
没关系 这个世界本就不该存在
That's okay. I need to right some wrongs anyway.
他们还在追!
- They're still shooting!
加速! 加速!
- Drive! Drive!
等一下!
- Hold on!
迈克尔! 该死
Michael! - Shit.
-你没事吧? -该死 我中枪了!
- You okay? - Oh, shit, I'm hit! I'm hit!
停车!
Stop the car!
你来开
- Here, you take the wheel.
好了
- Let's go.
好了 走吧!
Let's go, move!
威尔!
Will!
威尔 你还好吗?
Will, are you okay?!
威尔!
Will!
该死! 有无人机!
Shit! Shit, drones!
开枪!
Shoot!
打机头! 打机头!
Shoot the nose! Shoot the nose!
打机头! 那能控制其他无人机!
Shoot the nose! It controls the other drones!
快点 威尔!
Come on, will!
可控制无人机
选择
攻击
目标选定
快看
Look.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
该死!
Ah, shit!
你快进塔里去 把这一切都结束掉!
You get to the tower and you end this!
结束掉这一切 威尔!
You end this, will!
事实上 唐尼 他们想让威尔叔叔
- Truth is, Donny,they wanted uncle will
成为一项特别任务的成员
to be part of a very special project.
它很有可能会帮助到很多人 知道吗?
It's something that could help a lot of people, you know?
甚至是改变全世界
Maybe even change the world.
我觉得也许我也能帮到你 还有你妈妈
And I thought maybe I could help you... and your mom, too.
这是一个很重大的责任
That's a big responsibility.
或许是我这辈子最大的责任了
Maybe the biggest responsibility of my life.
我不想让自己和唐尼 阻碍你去追求
- I don't want Donny and I to stand in the way
自己认为如此重要的东西
of something that's so important to you.
我一直很自私
- I've been so selfish.
你对我们已经够好了
- You've been so good to us,
而且你也不欠我们什么
and you don't owe us anything.
所以我觉得或许是时候…
And I think maybe it's time...
如果他想家了 我们随时可以回去看看
- If he misses home,we'll go back on a trip.
你是我妹妹 我答应过要好好照顾你
You're my sister and I promised to look after you. And I...
可我不觉得自己做的有多好
I don't feel like I've done a very good job.
"重新分离" 按下启动
我们回家吧
We're going home.
所有人一起
All of us.
我保证 我能补救这一切
I promise, I can fix this.
我不能让你这么做 威尔 对不起
- I can't let you do it, will. I'm sorry.
我不会让你按下按钮的
I can't let you touch the box.
这个世界已经名存实亡了
- This world is already dying.
不可能就这么结束的
电影精选列表