我没有…
I-I'm not...
我说过了 据我所知
- Like I said, as far as I know,
另一个你还活着
the other you is alive.
我…
I...
可我现在也不敢肯定了
I don't know.
天啊
Jeez.
你没事吧?
You okay?
该死!
Shit!
走这边!
This way, this way!
无人机来了!
We've got a drone!
被他发现了! 该死!
It spotted us! - Ah, shit!
我们到飞机上去! 快点!
Let's get in the plane! Let's go! Come on!
快跑! 快跑! 快点!
Let's go! Let's go! Come on! Come on.
二区请求地面支援
...require ground support at grid two.
飞行器21-B 在二区请求地面支援
Flyjack 21-b require ground support at grid two.
已授权使用致命武器
别起来 别起来
Stay down. Stay down.
我们即将发动压制火力
We're about to lay down suppressing fire.
看见红灯 格杀勿论
On red, shoot to kill.
-重复 格杀勿论 -发现目标! 开火!
Repeat, shoot to kill.Visual on target! Engage!
快跑!
Let's go!
你还好吗?
You okay? Okay?
该死
Goddamn.
天啊
Holy shit.
我们得赶紧撤
We have to go.
快走
Go.
Let's go.
快跑! 他们知道我们的位置!
- Move! They know where we are!
你没事吧?
- You okay?
我们安全了!
- We're clear!
Whew.
真该死
Goddammit.
无人机! 无人机!
Drone! Drone!
面向无人机 把武器放到地上!
Face the drone and place your weapon on the ground!
帮帮我 威尔!
- Help me out, will! Help me out!
该死! 子弹用光了
Shit! I'm out.
威尔 瞄准你的来♥复♥枪♥! 充电射击!
Sight your rifle, will! Fire the charge!
小心!
Look out!
噢!
Oh!
不!
- No!
它在做什么?
- What's it doing?
哈
- Ha.
我们成功了
It's working.
唐尼 你看到了吗? 看到那束光了吗?
Hey, Donny, you see that? See that beam of light?
那束光就会吸收纯净的能量 送回能源塔里
That is pure energy that is being sucked down into the tower.
其提供的能源足够整座城市利用
That's gonna power the whole city here,
说不定整个国家也够
maybe the whole country.
-从哪儿吸收能量? -这个嘛…
- Sucking it from where? - Well...
威尔·波特 有你的电♥话♥
- Will Porter, you are now on call.
该组织的领导人 雨果·罗曼
...the group's leader,Hugo romein,
在今天上午的采访中表示 他将会密切关注
in an interview this morning,ensured that his movement
视情况而采取必要的行动
will be monitoring the situation closely.
他说他对能源塔的启动 表示严重关切
Expressing grave concerns about the tower initiation,
随后发誓他跟他的团队
he went on to vow that his group
将会在第一个麻烦迹象出现之时 采取必要的行动
would take action at the first sign of trouble,
尽管对于行动的内容 他只字未提
although he did not say what form that action would take.
威尔…
Will...
快醒醒...
stay with me.
快醒醒!
Stay with me!
我们得把它拉出来
- We gotta pull it out, okay?
必须把它拉出来
We got to pull it out.
他流了好多血
- There's blood everywhere.
住手! 如果取出来 他会流血致死的
Stop, stop! He'll bleed to death if you pull it out.
他不可能坚持到 进入能源塔内部了
There's no way he'll make it to the tower.
我们必须找人帮他疗伤
We need to get him real help.
威尔 快醒醒
Will, will, will, will. Stay with me.
等一下
- Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
我知道一个地方 离这里只有几个街区远
I know a place, just a few blocks from here.
不 是我 迈克尔
No, no, no. It's me, it's Michael.
这里有人受伤了
I got an injured man here.
带他进来
Carry him.
你居然把我们引到这里来?
- You brought us here?
你有更好的办法吗?
- I had no choice, okay?
他已经失血过多了
He's bleeding to death.
把武器放下
Weapons down, please.
快把武器放下!
Weapons down. Come on!
-你醒了吗 威尔? -雨果在哪儿? -威尔!
- Are you awake, will? - Where's Hugo? - Will!
快点 所有人都把武器放下
- Come on, all your weapons down.
嘿 雨果!
Hey, Hugo!
这不关我的事
- That's not my problem.
我知道 但如果再不
- I'd tell you, but we need
帮他止血 他就没命了 求你了 雨果!
the medic before he bleeds out.I'm telling you. Hugo!
待在这儿
- Stay here.
别欺负她
- Come on, leave her alone.
-别他妈碰我! -闭嘴
- Don't you fucking touch me! - Shut up.
她身上没武器
- She's unarmed.
好吧
- Okay.
带他们进去
Take 'em inside.
把桌面收拾干净
- Clear the table, come on.
坐下吧 威尔
Sit down, will.
小心点 把腿抬起来
Look out for your leg. Whoop.
拜托你们轻点
Please be careful with him.
肌肉有受损吗?
- Is the muscle damaged?
给他打一针丙泊芬 再静脉注射一记氟西西林
- Give him a shot of propofol and an iv of floxacillin.
按住他的腿 压住了吗? 好的
Okay, take his leg. Okay now, got his leg? Alright.
-1 2 -噢!
One, two-- - oh!
没起作用
- Ooh. It's not working.
我们需要施加侧压 再试一次
We need to apply side pressure. Okay, try it again.
-拉! -出来了 -好了
- Pull! - Oh, it's out. - Okay.
好好休息 威尔
- Try to relax, will. Try to relax.
能把剪刀递给我吗? 相信我 他不会有事的
- Hand me the scissors? Trust me, he's gonna be okay.
我们得处理一下伤口 确保他不会失血过多
I'll prepare the leg,make sure he doesn't lose too much blood.
一定要把伤口处理好 听我口令…
We have to prepare the leg. On my count...
护士 拿纱布擦一下
Gauze. Nurse, gauze, please.
只需要几分钟 你就能像没事人一样了
- Couple of minutes, you'll be as good as new.
谁会支持她?
Who will stand up for her?
当跨国公♥司♥利用资源
Who speaks for earth
谋取利益时 谁来为地球代言?
when multinationals exploit her resources for profit?
当这些企业一边拿糖衣混淆世人的双眼 可背地里却
Who speaks for our planet when corporations rape her...
-米娅? -干着不可告人的勾当时 谁为这个星球代言?
- Mia? - ...While pulling the wool over everyone's eyes?!
米娅 你看这个干什么?
- Mia, what are you watching this for?
我们必须为她发声…
- We speak for her...
-嘿 你怎么了? -以正义的名义!
- Hey, what's the matter? - ...In the name of justice!
以… 的名义
In the name of--
没什么 我没事 抱歉
- nothing, I'm just... I-I'm fine. I'm sorry.
这是唐尼今天写的
Donny wrote this today.
我想家了
学校里的孩子还在捉弄他?
- The kids still teasing him in school?
不是捉弄这么简单 威尔
- It's not the teasing, will.
而是这个地方 整个环境
It's this whole place, this... this situation...
还有周围发生的一切
These... things that are happening.
你对我们已经很好了 你也不欠我们什么…
You've been so good to us, and you don't owe us anything--
-米娅 -我觉得是时候…
- Mia-- - and I think maybe it's time that...
不
- No.
拜托
Come on.
既然你有这么重要的使命
- I don't want Donny and i
要完成 我不想我和唐尼成为你的阻碍
to stand in the way of something that's so important to you.
米娅 如果他想家
- Mia, if he misses home,
我们可以飞回去看看
we'll go back on a trip.
让我跟他谈谈 好吗?
Let me go talk to him, okay?
-嘿 -这是哪儿?
- Hey. - Where am I?
-我昏过去多久了? -你是谁?
How long have I been out? - Who are you?
电影精选列表