-他看起来已经好多了 -也许吧
- He's looking better already. - Maybe.
不过还是一句话都没说
He still hasn't said a word.
这需要时间
- It's going to take time.
全世界最好的医生都在这里了
They have the best doctors in the world here.
他很快就会好的
It's gonna happen.
-你紧张吗? -不啊
- Nervous? - No.
也许吧 有一点
Maybe. A little bit.
不用了
No.
-你跟我还装什么? -没有 现在不能喝 我在等电♥话♥呢
- Are you turning soft on me? - No, I can't. I'm on call.
这不是值得庆祝的时刻吗
- I thought this was a celebration.
算是吧
- It is... kinda.
焦急地等待着奥特普上线
...while waiting anxiously for alterplex to launch
公♥司♥声称这是
what the company claims
解决能源问题的终极方案
to be the final generation of energy solutions.
如果您现在正在收看
If you're joining us now,
还有不到一分钟 我们将一起迎来新的未来
we are less than a minute away from entering a new future.
这一刻对我真的很重要
- This is really big for me.
我也希望这对你们都有好处
I want it to be good for you guys too, you know.
我知道 我很为你骄傲
- I know. And I'm proud of you.
希望如此
I think.
-奥特普发出了绿光! -嘿 唐尼?
Alterplex gives the green light! - Hey, Donny?
-唐尼 站过来 -倒计时50秒
- Donny, come stand here. - T minus 50.
Ten, nine, 10 9
eight, seven, six... 8 7 6
谢谢你赶过来
- Thanks for being here.
跟我还客气什么?
- Are you kidding?
3 2 ...three, two...
噢 别怕
- Oh... it's okay.
这是在干什么?
- What's it doing?
哈
- Ha.
起作用了
It's working.
《末日重启》
对接失败
脑机对接
接收镜像损坏报告
登录
好了
Okay. Okay.
欢迎你 威廉·波特
该死
Shit.
当前任务记录中
啊 我正打算离开实验室
Ah, I'm exiting the lab.
噢! 额…
Oh! Uh...
发现一具不明男性尸体
Unidentified male body.
鉴定为克林特森医生 我的天啊
Identified as Dr. klintsen. Oh, god.
该死
Shit...
我是威尔·波特 任务日志一
This is will Porter,mission log one.
目前坐标尚不明确
Uncertain as to my coordinates.
跳跃似乎成功了 但我不敢肯定
The jump was most likely successful, but I can't confirm.
个人脑机接口无回应 新脑机采用中
Personal bci non-responsive. New bci procured,
不过电池快用完了 墙上的字… 是镜像的?
but battery depleting. Writing is... mirrored?
要么我现在处于镜像当中 要么就是在
Either I'm in the echo or I've sustained
跳跃的时候遭受了严重的脑损伤
serious cerebral damage during jump.
实验室看样子遭遇了严重的破坏
Lab appears critically damaged.
而且是近期形成的
Destruction appears recent.
碎石堆里分散着多名死者
Multiple deceased scattered among the rubble,
包括克林特森医生
including Dr. klintsen.
我现在往外走 试图确定自己的坐标
Heading outside to try and confirm coordinates.
任务日志二 走出实验室
This is mission log two. Outside of lab.
发现更多的死者
More deceased here.
天啊…
Oh, god...
我看到能源塔了 在执行任务前
I have a visual on the tower.
Before executing the objectives,
我需要验证这里是否真的是镜像空间
I need to verify if this is really the echo.
该死! 电量低
Shit!
该死!
接口关闭
抱歉了 老兄
Sorry, buddy.
脑机对接
-威尔? -艾比?
- Will? - Abby?
-我的天啊 威尔! -出什么事了?
- Oh, my god, will! - What... what happened?!
我们还以为你死了 你在哪儿? 我们马上来找你
- We thought you were dead. Where are you? We'll come and get you.
等等 艾比 告诉我发生了什么
- Wait, Abby, I need to know what happened.
你去哪儿了? 实验室遭受了袭击
- Where have you been? The lab was attacked, will.
威尔 盒子已经被摧毁了
The box was destroyed.
我们转移到了实验室外的营地…
We moved to a camp on the outside--
等等 你刚刚说盒子怎么了?
- wait. Back up. What'd you say about the box?
-他们把盒子毁了! -毁了? 怎么会? 你说的他们是谁?
- I said they destroyed the box!- Destroyed? How? Who's they?!
他们把实验室搞得一团糟 我亲眼所见
- They shot the place up, will. I... I saw it.
你确定盒子已经被毁了?
- Are you sure the box was destroyed?
我把我们的坐标发给你
- I'm sending you our coordinates.
艾比盖尔向你分享坐标 接受吗?
他妈的到底怎么回事?
- What the fuck is going on?
奥特普能源
奥特普很博爱
Alterplex cares.
我们感同身受
We understand.
人类的未来不在遥远的宇宙当中
The future of mankind is not out there.
而就是在这里 我们已经找到了解决的办法
It is in here. And we have found a solution.
我们研发了一种清洁且简单的方式
We have developed a clean and simple way
能把质量转化为纯能量
of converting mass into pure energy.
在短短的几个月之后
In just a few more months,
我们将推出自己设计的能源塔
we will launch our energy tower,
能为人类提供足够使用千年的能源
powering our world for millennia to come.
奥特普能源
Alterplex energy.
清洁 简单
Clean. Simple.
安全
Safe.
未来倒计时
奥特普能源邀请函
发现未来
波特先生
- Mr. Porter.
我是艾比盖尔·沃斯 奥特普的项目主管
Abigail vos, chief of alterplex operations.
-欢迎 -谢谢你
Welcome. - Thank you.
我的搭档 你应该很熟悉
- I believe you're familiar with my partner.
克林特森先生 见到你是我的荣幸
- Dr. klintsen. This is a great honour, sir.
当你推出物质复♥制♥理论时
You know, I was researching
我还在航♥天♥局做研究呢
at NASA when you introduced duplicate matter theory.
这是近十年来最伟大的发现 你当时是好多人的偶像
That was the find of the decade. You're a rock star down there.
很高兴你能来 威尔
- We are very excited you're here, will.
雷纳尔先生向你道歉 他无法亲自来接见你
Mr. Reynard apologizes that he couldn't be meeting you in person.
没关系
- Sure.
嗨
Hi.
我有很多的疑问
I have a lot of questions.
你们的人总喜欢跟我卖♥♥关子
Your people were very good at keeping me in the dark.
因为其实他们也不知情
- Well, these people are in the dark too.
所以…
So....
一个会飞的物理学家...
a physicist who can fly.
难怪美国宇航局 非要把你从空军挖角过去
It's no wonder NASA poached you from the air force.
-令人印象深刻 -谢谢夸奖
It's impressive. - Uh, thank you.
-还要摄像是几个意思? -宇航局评估称
Sorry, what is going on? - These NASA assessments claim
你的…
you have...
"风险承受度:低到无
""Little to no risk aversion."
你的飞行学校教官也持有类似的观点
A similar view held by your flight-school instructors.
这些评估报告都是机密文件
- Those assessments are classified.
等等 这算是某种工作面试吗?
Wait. Is this... is this some kind of a job interview?
我非常感谢
Cause, you know,
你们为我准备的私人飞机和等等的一切
i appreciate the mystery flights and everything,
不过我可以帮你们节省大量的时间和麻烦
but I could've saved you all a lot of time and trouble.
我一点兴趣都没有 谢谢
I am not interested. Thank you.
你还没听到我们开的价呢
- You haven't heard our offer.
我在美国还欠下不少的债
- Well... I have a number of obligations
当然都是私人的
back in the United States. Personal ones.
我们知道你妹妹和侄子的情况
- We are aware of your sister and nephew.
还有你新代理父亲的角色
And your new surrogate-father role.
还有你们的居住情况
- And the surrounding circumstances.
你很高尚 威尔
- It's very noble of you, will.
雷纳尔先生也很尊敬你
Mr. Reynard respects your position,
所以他才答应送给你们 非常慷慨的搬迁大礼包
which is why our generous relocation package
包括你们三个人
includes all three of you.
我们会保证唐尼 被送进世界一流的私立学校
Donny will have access to a world-class private school.
他的情况可没这么简单
- It's a little more complicated than that.
还帮你们请了全欧洲最好的创伤专家
电影精选列表