我们必须… 时间已经不多了
- No, we have to... we have... We don't have a lot of time.
什么?
What...?
-嘿! -别激动!
- Hey! - Whoa! Easy!
-你是谁? -你必须放我们走
- Who are you? - You have to let us go.
我们必须马上离开这里
We need to get out of here right now.
你跟她一样 也是为奥特普工作的?
- You work for alterplex, just like her?
-你必须马上放了我们 -快告诉他实情啊
- You need to let us go now. - Tell him. Tell him.
对 快告诉我
- Yeah, tell me.
-你是为谁工作的? -什么? 得了吧 迈克尔
Who do you work for? - What? Come on, Michael.
-你说啊 -迈克尔?
- Tell him. - Michael?
迈克尔 别闹了 我们必须赶紧走
Michael, come on. We need to go, we need to get outta here.
这家伙是谁啊?
Who is this guy?
你要干什么? 别…
What are you doing?! No, no, no...
不要 你要干…
Don't. What are you do...
你耳朵聋吗? 我说了我们必须马上走!
Are you listening to me?! We have to go!
我们必须把那东西送去能源塔!
We have to get that thing to the tower!
-"重新分割"? 什么意思? -这不可能!
- Redivider? What is this? - That's impossible!
什么不可能?
- What is not possible?
这是什么? 说啊
What is this? Come on.
你把这些人带回来
You bring these people in here
却不知道这个是什么玩意?
and you can't explain what this is?!
-雨果 他说他可以帮我们 -你想出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗 麦克?
- Hugo, he told me he can help. - Did you sell us out, Mike?
-没有 我发哲 -你有没有出♥卖♥♥♥我们? !
- No. I swear. - Did you sell us out?!
我没有 相信我 我知道自己在做什么
- No, I didn't. Trust me, i know what I'm doing.
-嘿! 喔! -他们能帮我吗 相信我 雨果
- Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! - They can help. Hugo, trust me.
他们能帮我们? 带着一个跟踪器来帮我们?
- They can help? Help bring us this tracking device here?
害我们全部被杀死? !
Help us all get killed?!
这到底是什么? ! ! !
What is this?!!!
该死!
Shit!
-该死! -啊!
- Shit! - Ah!!
盒子呢? 威尔 快把盒子拿上!
- Where's the box? Will, we need the box!
迈克尔 快点 我们得离开这里!
- Michael, come on, we gotta get outta here!
快跑! 快逃出去!
Let's go, go, go, go! Gotta move out!
快往外跑! 快走啊 艾比!
Move out, guys! Move! Abby! Move!
快点! 走这边! 这是唯一的出路!
- Will, come on! This way! It's the only way out!
迈克尔 快点带我们出去
- Michael, let's go, let's get the fuck out of here.
带我们出去
Let's get outta here.
艾比 快点!
Abby, come on!
快跑! 快!
Let's go! Go! Go!
快点 进来!
- Come on, move it!
注意 你们窝藏了一个通缉犯
- Attention. You are harbouring a wanted individual.
违反了当前的奥特普安全法
You are in breach of the active alterplex security order.
嘘!
- Shhh!
别站起来 好了
- Stay down, stay down. Okay.
我们冲吧
Yeah, let's do it.
冲! 冲! 冲! 艾比 快点!
Go! Go! Go! Abby, come on!
安全!
- Clear!
这边!
This way!
艾比! 艾比!
- Abby! Abby!
盒子的事我也有自己的顾虑!
I couldn't tell you about the box!
我知道附近有一条逃生隧♥道♥!
- I know an escape tunnel nearby!
该死! 我们走! 动作快!
- Shit! Let's go! Come on!
-把盒子给我 威尔 -快离开这里! 快走!
- Give me the box, Will. - We gotta move!
We gotta move! Come on!
你们俩还站在那儿干嘛? 快走啊!
Why are you standing there?! Come on! Come on!
我们得下去 快点
We gotta' go down. Come on. Quick.
艾比? 艾比!
Abby? Abby!
我还能怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
艾比 你要我怎么办? 当我意识到自己处于镜像空间
Abby, what was I supposed to do? I couldn't tell you
我就知道盒子的事 我不能告诉你!
about the box once I knew i was in the echo!
你们根本就不应该出现在这里!
You weren't even supposed to be here!
这个世界根本就不应该出现活人
Nobody was supposed to be alive here.
站住! 这个"重新分割
"… Stop! - No, you stop! Redivider...
到底是什么意思?
- What is redivider?
嗯? 到底是什么?
Huh? What is it?
派我来这里的人 是你
You sent me here. You... sent me here.
所以你必须告诉我 什么是"重新分割
"Now you tell me what is redivider.
这条协议是绝密的
- It's a classified protocol.
是最后的大招
A last resort.
当维持平衡的状态变得难以实现…
When restoring balance is impossible...
这个盒子就会完全禁用某一边的世界...
the box disables one side altogether.
会摧毁整个能源塔
It destroys the tower.
还有这个宇宙
- And this universe.
这只能是一个单选题
- There's only one option left.
"重新分割"摧毁一个宇宙
Redivider aborts... one universe
以确保另一个宇宙的安全
to ensure... the other survives.
我的上帝
- Jesus Christ.
这东西简直就是个死神开关
This thing's a goddamn kill switch.
嘿 伙计
- Hey, bud.
我看到你留的字条了
I got your note.
我也很想家
I miss home, too.
唐尼 但事实却是…
Truth is, Donny...
有时候我也分不清楚 家到底在哪里...
i don't really know where home is anymore.
威尔·波特
- Will Porter,
请尽快回电
please call in as soon as possible.
知道吗 唐尼 在这座能源塔里…
- You know, Donny, there are a lot of...
汇集了很多…
Very important...
十分重要和聪明的人
Very smart people in these towers.
他们需要威尔叔叔…
And they wanted uncle will...
帮忙完成这项非常特别的项目
To move halfway across the world...
所以才会要求叔叔跨越半个地球...
move our home after it goes through...
来到这里 甚至把家也搬过来
To be part of a very special project.
它很有可能能帮助很多人 知道吗?
It's something that could help a lot people, you know?
甚至改变整个世界
Maybe even change the world.
我也觉得说不定我能帮帮你妈妈 还有你
I thought maybe I could help you and... your mom too.
这可是个很重的担子
And that's a big responsibility.
也许是我这辈子最重的了吧
Maybe the biggest responsibility of my life.
威尔·波特 请尽快回电
- Will Porter, please call in as soon as possible.
什么?
- What...?
真的吗?
Really?
送给我的?
This for me?
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, man.
所以你居然派我来完成一项自杀任务?
So you sent me on a suicide mission?
我已经受够了被人耍得团团转了 艾比!
I'm tired of being fucked around, Abby!
我受够了!
I am done!
我的家人去哪儿了? 他们人在哪儿 艾比?
Where did my family go, huh? Where are they, Abby?
威尔 你要去哪里?
- Will, where are you going?
该死! 又出什么事了?
- Oh, shit! What's happening?!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
你说过他们已经撤离了 对吧?
- You said they evacuated, right?
唐尼 还有我妹妹 他们都撤离了?
Donny, my sister, they evacuated?
威尔 这是个坏主意
- Will, this is a bad idea.
-我已经离家很近了 -不 你现在正在气头上
- I am too close to home. - No, you're not thinking clearly.
这是个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
情况越来越糟了
- It's getting worse.
天啊! 天啊!
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
就好像天空被撕碎了一样! 什么鬼?
It's... it's like it's coming apart at the seams! What the...?!
天啊! 我得去接他们!
Holy shit! I gotta get to them!
别去!
- Don't go!
留在这里
Please stay with us.
让开!
- Get out of my way!
不!
No! No! No! No! No! No!
天啊!
Oh, my god!
米娅? !
Mia?!
米娅! 唐尼!
Mia! Donny!
我就不应该把你们硬拽过来的
I should never have dragged you guys here.
我放弃了
I am done.
-放弃? -是啊
- Done? - Yeah.
我一直都很自私
I've been so selfish.
我们一定可以共渡难关的
- We're gonna get through this.
我想要的不仅仅是这样 米娅
电影精选列表