No one's going to believe this.
这不重要 因为没人会知道这件事
- Because no one is gonna know.
- What do you mean? - Can you imagine the panic?
看看你周围的景象 其他人会吓死的
Look what's happening already. People would freak out.
-我们必须说点什么 -不用 什么都不用说
- We have to say something. - No. We don't have to say shit.
该死的!
- Goddamn!
听着 如果你真的想了结这一切
- Look, if you really wanna end this,
你必须帮助我 把这个盒子送去能源塔
you have to help me get the box to the tower.
该死!
- Shit!
-迈克尔! -是谁?
- Michael! - Who's this?
迈克尔 把枪放下 艾比?
- Michael, put the gun down. Abby?
-什么鬼…? -艾比!
- What the...? - Abby!
迈克尔 放松
Michael, easy. Easy.
你疯了吗? 他们把实验室都毁了 威尔!
- This is crazy! They destroyed the lab, will!
-还好意思说我… -闭嘴! -你才给我闭嘴!
- You destroyed the goddamn-- - shut up! - Shut the fuck up!
你不能相信她 威尔 千万别
You cannot trust her, will. Don't trust her.
雷纳尔正在等剩下的小组成员
- Reynard is waiting with what's left of the team.
-我们要重组 -不行 我不能…
We're regrouping. - No. No.I can't--
-计划失败了 失败得很彻底 -我知道
- the plan failed, will. Badly. - I know.
跟我走吧 我们一起想办法
- Come with me, and we will fix this.
不行 艾比 我不能这么做
- Abby. No, Abby. I can't.
-跟我走吧 -身份已确认
- We gotta go. - You have been identified.
趴在地上 把手放在头顶上
Lie on the ground and place your hands over your head.
嘿! 是我啊!
- Hey! It's me!
你们他妈的有病吧? !
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
我会带他回去的…
I'll bring him in--
跑! 快跑!
- go! Go! Go! Run!
你们已被锁定 趴到地上
- We see you. Lie on the ground,
把手放在头顶上
and place your hands over your head.
这是给你们最后的警告!
This is your last warning!
知道了! 就不!
- Alright! No!
快走! 上车!
Let's go! Come on, get in!
艾比 动作快点!
Abby, let's go! Come on!
开车! 快点!
Ah! Drive! Come on!
去死吧!
Fuck you!
操! 他妈的!
- Fuck! Goddamn you!
追上来了! 把枪给我!
- He's coming in! Give me the gun!
打死他!
Shoot!
快啊!
Come on!
打死他! !
Shoot him!!
该死! 你没子弹了吗?
Argh! Goddammit! You out?! Are you out?!
-没子弹了! -我的包里有手雷!
- It's out! It's out! - My pack! Use the grenades!
扔手雷! 扔手雷!
Throw the grenade! Throw the grenade!
快点去桥下面! 快点!
- Get to that bridge faster! Faster!
取消静音
- Unmute.
这起失踪案 与前段时间的
- ...the disappearance is the latest in a line
汽车失踪报道 似乎具有某种关联
of recent reports of vehicles gone missing.
据专家们分♥析♥ 这可能和
A bizarre pattern which seems to be linked
站点附近出现的不正常的天气行为
to abnormal weather behaviours surrounding the sites,
存在着某种奇怪的联♥系♥
according to some experts.
一些怀疑论者认为失踪事件
Some skeptics believe the events are linked
与上周奥特普启用的能源塔有关
to the alterplex energy tower launched last week.
-他本身想等你回来再走的 -我知道 抱歉
- He wanted to wait up for you. - Yeah, I know. Sorry.
这个周末我一定提前回来 我保证
We'll get to it this weekend, i promise.
你现在周末还有得休息?
- They're giving you weekends off now?
嗯
- Mm.
-他有点想家了 -是吗?
- And he gets a little homesick. - Yeah?
会好起来的
Well... it'll get better.
我保证一定把所有事都…
And I swear I'm gonna do something about all this...
处理好
Stuff.
好吗?
Okay?
你应该多出去走走 享受一下城市的风光
You should get out and enjoy the city a bit.
你有带他去过运河吗?
Have you taken him out on the canals yet?
我们能照顾好自己 威尔
- We'll be fine, will.
嗯…
- Mm...
诊断出脑震荡
你没事吧?
You okay?
-你流血了 该死 -我没事
- Bleeding. Shit. - It's fine. It's fine.
你还好吧?
You alright?
我们必须带你去见雷纳尔 他知道下一步怎么走
- We have to bring you to Reynard. He'll know what to do.
雷纳尔和他的团伙
- Reynard and his team
-差点要了我们的命! -那是因为你们袭击我们在先!
just tried to put us in a coma! - Because you attacked us!
-威尔? -我才是他们的目标 艾比
- Will? - They were aiming at me, Abby.
为什么? 你是我们中的一员啊!
- Why? You're one of us!
现在不是了 艾比
- Not anymore, Abby.
帮我进入能源塔
Just get me into the tower.
能源塔 没有盒子
- The tower. What are you going to do
你进去还有什么用? 盒子已经被他们毁了!
without the box?! They destroyed it!
相信我 我有办法
- Just trust me, I can fix this.
他有办法的
- He can fix it.
但是不能跟雷纳尔和奥特普扯上关系 绝不!
But without Reynard and alterplex. Without them!
我们必须去那里 艾比
- We're getting in there, Abby.
我可以结束这一切
I can end this.
好吗?
Alright?
相信他
- He can end it.
好吧
- Okay.
威尔?
- Will?
嗨! 这里是米娅和唐尼的家
- Hi! You've reached Mia and Donny.
我们现在不在 有事请留言
We're not here right now,so please leave a message
在…
after the...
"哗"声后!
Beep...!
米娅 又是我
- Mia, it's me again.
听到留言后 请尽快给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Please call me as soon as you can. Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
他们已经撤离了 这一点我亲自确定过
- They evacuated. I made sure of it myself.
有无人机! 威尔!
Drone! Drone! Will!
嘘
Shhh.
我们必须离开室外空旷的地方
We have to move out of the open. Come.
安全了
- Safe.
走吧!
Let's go!
我们不是军队
...we are not the military.
只是一家能源公♥司♥
We are an energy corporation.
而那些反叛军? 他们是无政♥府♥主义者
And the rebels? They're anarchists.
奥特普的首席执行官 奥古斯特·雷纳尔发表声明
That statement,given by alterplex ceo August Reynard,
谴责袭击实验室的环保组织…
condemning the environmental group which attacked the facility...
找到水 就带在身上
- If you find any water, take it.
许多官员都认为这是非常具有争议的
- ...which many officials viewed as highly controversial.
由于严格的禁区制度
News reports from the city are hard to verify
本地的新闻报道也很难进一步求证
due to the strictly enforced exclusion zone.
车辆在毫无征兆的情况下
Vehicles seemingly appearing out of thin air
突然从天上掉下来
and dropping from the sky
听起来很像科幻小说里的情节
sound like ideas out of science fiction.
许多目击者都声称 自己看到了这样的现象
Yet many eyewitnesses have reported these phenomena.
当局非常重视这些报告
The authorities are taking these accounts very seriously,
并组织了官方调查…
prompting an official investigation...
17区
上帝啊
Jesus Christ...
天啊
Oh, my god.
谁把这些尸体运过来的?
Who moved these bodies here?
天啊
Oh, god...
是奥特普
Alterplex.
肯定是奥特普的保安干的
Alterplex security, for sure.
我去过类似的区域
I've seen similar sites.
一开始我还以为都是些假人 放在这里恶作剧
First we thought it was just a freak thing,
不过后来尸体源源不断地被送进来
but then they kept coming and coming.
一段时间后 就没了 这个区域我是第一次来
After a while, just gave up.I didn't even know about this one.
太多的尸体了 也就是那一刻开始 我决定退出的
Too many bodies. That's when I quit.
这我不怪你
- I don't blame you.
可另一方面…
On the other side...
那一边也像这样吗?...
is it like this?
没有 只是失踪了不少车而已
- No, just these vehicles went missing.
-所以奥特普才会派我过来 -也就是说…
That's why alterplex sent me. - So it's not...
电影精选列表