- 是啊 - 我说过,如果不让你出院,医生们将后悔莫及
Congratulations. I heard about your fight last night.
祝贺你,我听说昨晚你赢了
I wish you were there.
真希望你在场
They call me "Nak Soo Khao," the White Warrior.
大家叫我“纳苏考”,白色勇士
- Really? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 是啊
Let's talk more about that later. Right now, I'm starved.
待会儿再聊这个,现在我饿坏了
Got breakfast out here in the boonies?
你这里有早餐可以吃吗?
Are you kidding? The best.
这不是废话吗?当然有
- I go make some right now. - Wait, I'll help. I ain't cooked in ages.
- 我现在就去做 - 等等,我来帮忙,好久没做饭了
I'll make my specialty. Jungle Survivor Quiche. Come on.
我要做一份自创的“丛林之王蛋饼”,走吧
- What do you need for that quiche? - It's cobra heads.
- 是什么馅的呀? - 眼镜蛇肉
Morning, Xian.
早上好,仙
I'll see you inside.
我去练功了
Good morning, Eric.
早啊,埃里克
Hi.
嗨
Is Kurt around?
库尔特在吗?
He's training on his own. Be back later.
他去练功了,一会儿回来
So, Ki Ki, what do you think? I'm ready or what?
嘿,奇奇,你说呢?我准备好了
- Yes, thanks... Thanks a lot. - Kurt.
- 好的,谢谢…很感激 - 库尔特
- Huh? - Let's talk.
- 嗯? - 聊聊吧
One day, that dog is going to believe in me. What's up?
总有一天,那只狗会相信的,怎么啦?
I don't want you to fight him.
我不想你去冒险
- What? - I don't want you to fight Tong Po.
- 什么? - 我不想让你挑战唐豹
You know what I'm saying.
你懂我的意思吗?
Eric... he put you in that wheelchair for life.
埃里克…他都把你打成这个样子了
That's right.
对,没错
And I don't want you in one alongside me.
所以我不想你为了我去冒险
Give it up, let's go home.
收手吧,我们回家
I should have listened to you.
我早该听你的
And now it's your turn to listen to me.
现在你总该听我的吧
No... look at me.
不…听我说
- I can beat him. - That's what I thought.
- 我能赢 - 当然希望你赢
I trained Muay Thai with the old man.
我和师♥父♥练了泰拳
- It's different. - Tong Po is a killer, Kurt.
- 这不一样 - 唐豹是个杀手,库尔特
Wake up.
醒醒吧
He's not gonna let you out of that ring alive.
他是不会让你下拳台的
Eric...
埃里克…
I'm in the best shape of my life.
我现在状态真的是非常非常的好
I'm a better fighter than I ever was before.
经过这几个月,我成了一名真正的斗士
Than you ever were.
你要相信我
I can beat Tong Po.
我能打败唐豹
I'll win that fight... for you and me.
我打这场比赛…是为你,也为我
Kurt! Kurt! Come quick.
库尔特!库尔特!快过来
Let's go.
我们走
- What's going on? - A message from Freddy Li.
- 怎么啦? - 弗雷德·李的信
Why is he dressed like that?
为什么穿成这样?
He's wearing the traditional robes of a messenger sent...
他穿的是传统信使的衣服…
...to bring news of a fight, the ancient way.
传统信使来送战书的…古法决斗
Ancient way?
古法决斗?
[speaking Thai]
[说泰国语]
He says, you will fight the old ways.
他说,你要用古法来打比赛
Hands... wrapped in... hemp and resin dipped in broken glass.
手要…裹上…纤维和树脂,再包碎玻璃渣
Bullshit.
胡说什么!
- Kurt? - I-I have to go.
- 库尔特? - 我得走了
Wait a goddamn minute. You're not gonna fight that asshole like that.
你♥他♥妈♥给我站住,你绝对不可以去跟他决斗!
Kurt, listen to me. I'll kick your ass all over the place.
库尔特,听我说,我非打得你满地找牙
Kurt, listen to me!
库尔特,给我回来!
Damn.
老天
This is Stone City, where many ancient warriors come.
这是石头城,古代战士都会来这里
While you train here... listen.
你在这里受训时…留心听
Tao Liu.
陶刘
Master warlord, I come with a good news and request.
战神老爷,我有一件事情想要告诉你
Speak.
说
I have arranged a fight between Tong Po and American challenger.
我安排唐豹让他和一个美国新手打一场
He has been trained by Xian Chow.
这个新手是周仙的徒弟
- Xian Chow? - The American will not win.
- 周仙? - 美国人嬴不了的
I promise you.
我向您保证
They will fight... the ancient way.
他要用…古法挑战
In the old underground tomb.
比赛将在古墓的地下进行
What is your request?
你有什么要求?
I want to borrow $1 million to bet on Tong Po.
我想借一百万美元来押唐豹嬴
I trust... you will not fail me.
我相信你…你不会让我失望
It's all being arranged.
都在掌握之中
No, no, no.
不,不,不
Oh! No.
不!不
No!
不!
Aah!
啊!
No!
不!
Tong Po.
唐豹
Get him, KiKi.
咬死他们,奇奇
Eric, where are you, buddy? We gotta get going.
埃里克,你在哪儿?我们得走了
I got held up on some business, and...
我还有急事要办呢…
- What the hell happened? - Freddy Li.
- 出什么事了? - 是弗雷德·李
- You were here? - No.
- 你在场? - 没有
You think I would have let them take him if I was?
你觉得我会袖手旁观吗?
You've done it before.
你确实这么干过
Taylor, Ki Ki's still alive. Take us to town.
泰勒,奇奇还活着,送我们进城
To the doctor.
看医生
Please.
快
I'll get the van.
我去开车
They want to make sure you not win.
他们是想保证你不敢赢
You can find him.
你能找到他的
If you're smart, do whatever they tell you or they'll kill both of you.
如果你够聪明,就得顺着他们的意思来干
Come on, Winston.
别这样,哥们儿
Help me.
帮帮我
I ain't... crossing... Freddy Li.
我怕…得罪…弗雷德·李
Okay, go.
那就走吧
Be a chickenshit all your life.
就做一辈子缩头乌龟
Like I said before, I don't need your help.
就像我以前说的,不需要你帮我
- You must help Kurt. - I'm out of it.
- 你得帮帮库尔特 - 受害的不是我
Listen to me.
听我说
Tong Po...
唐豹…
Tong Po raped me.
唐豹强♥暴♥了我
But I did not tell Kurt.
但我没告诉库尔特
His mind must be clear for the fight.
我们不能影响他哪怕一点点
So you see...
听我的…
You must help him find Eric.
你得帮他找到埃里克
Tong Po.
唐豹
Tong Po, Tong Po, Tong Po!
唐豹,唐豹,唐豹!
Seven.
七
- You going to go? - Maybe.
- 你要出牌吗? - 也许
I'll go in.
我跟
Xian?
师♥父♥?
Where is he?
他人呢?
Hey! You want brother alive?
嘿!想你哥哥不死吗?
My bro--?
我哥哥…
Make crowd happy.
那就让我们开心点
Let Tong Po... punish you all the rounds.
给我乖乖地挨打,千万不准还手
You must last to the end.
你必须坚持到最后
Or brother die very slowly.
不然你哥哥就死定了
You... understand, huh? Huh?
你…明白了吗?嗯?
Hm...
嗯…
Go on, kill him.
你去,杀了他!
I was waiting for you, Winston.
我在等你呢,温斯顿
- Why so late? - Sorry I took so long.
- 为什么这么迟? - 不好意思让你久等了
Traffic was a mess. There's a big fight in town.
路上堵得很,城里有场大战
Thanks... Now we're even.
谢谢…算是扯平了
Now Ki Ki even too.
那奇奇也扯平了
Yeah!
耶!
You bleed like Mylee.
你和美丽的味道很像
Mylee good fuck.