对,对,对
Asshole would have probably taken you to a whorehouse.
那混♥蛋♥会拉你们逄窑子的
He looks bad. Let's move it.
他伤得很重,抬他上车
It's cool. I'll take him to a good hospital.
放心,我会送他去医院的
All right, out, out. Go on, we'll party later. Go on, both of you, out.
好了,出去,快,派对要迟到了,你们两个快出去
Bitches never get enough of my stuff.
她俩还真是欲求不满呐
By the way, my name's Taylor. Army, Special Forces. Retired, sort of.
你好,我叫泰勒,当兵的,特种兵,退休了,算是吧
Hang on, my man. You're riding the fastest wheels in Bangkok.
坐好了,哥们儿,我的车速是全曼谷第一
Can I see him now?
我能进去吗?
I'm sorry, the doctor says come back tomorrow.
很抱歉,医生让你明天再来
- Tomorrow? - Yes, we are doing all we can.
- 明天? - 是的,我们己经尽力了
It's going to be a long night. You may as well get some sleep.
今晚会很难挨,你还是找个地方好好休息一会儿吧
Sleep? I can't sleep.
休息?哪儿睡得着?
Please try. It's better for you.
试试看,这对你比较好
Alright. Better for me.
对我好
I'm sorry, there's nothing more I can do.
抱歉,我们无能为力了
Your brother is paralyzed.
你的兄弟瘫痪了
What do you mean, paralyzed?
你这是什么意思?
The spinal cord was damaged around the 10th vertebrae.
脊椎骨的第十节骨髓受到严重损伤
I'm afraid he can never walk again.
恐怕他再也站不起来了
You're going to make him walk again.
你们得让他站起来
- You're going to make him walk again. - Easy, easy, easy.
- 你们必须给我治好他,听懂了吗? - 冷静,好了,别激动
Yeah, okay, easy.
不要激动
- He's going to make him walk again. - Take it easy, take it easy.
- 你们一定要他站起来 - 别激动,别激动
- Easy, easy, easy. - He's going to make him walk again.
- 冷静,坐下 - 一定让他给我站起来
He's fortunate even to survive.
他能活下来已经是奇迹了
He'll be in the hospital for at least three months before he can be moved.
至少还得住院治疗三个多月才有可能下床
I'm very sorry. I'm very sorry.
很抱歉,真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
I want...
我要…
I want Tong Po.
我要干掉唐豹
Forget about it. I'm not signing your death warrant too.
算了吧,我可不想帮你签死状
Just tell me where he is.
那就告诉我他人在哪儿
Goddamn it, no. I don't want any fucking part of it.
该死的,我不,我他妈才不想管
Go home! Wait your three months, and go home where you're safe.
回家吧!等他出院就回家,别再冒险了
I don't want your blood on my hands. I got enough already.
我可不想害死你,我害死的人已经够多了
He's going to pay for this. You hear me?!
他一定得偿命,你听见了吗?!
I'll find him. I don't need your help.
我一定会找到他,用不着你来帮忙
The only way you'll find him is inside the ring.
要想找到他,你就必须上拳台比赛
And you are not good enough.
你不看看你够格吗?
No matter where... I'll get him.
我不在乎…我要杀了他
You don't understand.
还不明白吗?
You go after him outside the ring and we're dead, all of us.
你要是敢在拳台外面动他,我们就都得死
He's too valuable to them.
他可是个摇钱树
The only way is inside the ring.
现在唯一的办法就是打擂台
And like I said. You... ain't good enough.
我说得很清楚,你…现在还不够格
We'll see... okay?
走着瞧…好吗?
We'll see.
走着瞧
We'll see.
走着瞧
Excuse me, sir, we have to go.
对不起,先生,得进去了
Please, sir... Please.
请让让
Argh!
啊!
Hello. May I help you?
你好,有什么事?
Yes, I want to try Muay Thai.
你好,我想学习泰拳
- Oh, really? - Yes.
- 真的? - 没错
I want him. I want Tong Po. I want to fight him.
我要打败他,唐豹,我要挑战他
- You? - Yes.
- 你? - 是的
What do you want?
你来干嘛?
You're really serious about this Muay Thai shit?
你确定你是真的想练泰拳?
- What do you think? - I think you're out of your mind.
- 你以为呢? - 我看你是疯了
And if I can't stop you, I might know somebody who will train you.
我阻止不了你,所以我可以帮忙介绍人来教你
- Someone? - Maybe.
- 是吗? - 可能
Who?
谁?
There's only one person crazy enough to put you in a ring with the Tong Po.
只有一个疯子能让你和唐豹不相上下
Name's Xian. Lives out in the sticks.
他叫仙,住在树林里
Will he do it?
他会愿意吗?
I don't have any fucking idea. That's your problem.
我他妈哪儿知道,这得看你的了
I just know how to find him.
我只知道到哪儿去找他
- Let's go. - And what if he doesn't take you?
- 我们走 - 要是他不教你呢?
- He will. Let's go. Now. - Now?
- 他会的,走吧,现在 - 现在?
Fuck now. We're going drinking now.
不是吧,得先喝两杯
I don't want to drink.
我可没心思喝酒
If you want me to take you tomorrow, we go drinking tonight.
你要想我明天能你去,今晚就必须得陪我
That's the deal.
这是前提
Deal.
好吧
So, what's it gonna be?
好了,想去哪儿?
The Pink Pussy or The Kitten Candy Club, huh?
“粉娘子”还是“温柔乡”?
I don't suppose we can just go back to the hotel?
咱们就不能直接回酒店吗?
Fuck, no!
当然不行!
Hey, relax... I know a nice mellow place close by.
要放松一下…我知道有个地方不错,就在这附近
Oh, baby, baby, do it, do it. Oh, hurt me, hurt me, hurt me.
噢,宝贝儿,宝贝儿,来啊,来啊,来吧
- Come on. - This is your idea of a mellow place?
- 一起来 - 这就是你刚刚说的“好地方”?
Oh, yeah. I don't go to raunchy clubs anymore.
是啊,我才不进不入流的吧呢
You should see how she opens a soda bottle.
看看别人是怎么开汽水瓶的
Move that thong, honey.
别这么害羞嘛
Sit, sit, sit, come on.
来嘛,坐,坐吧
Bring me my usual. What do you want to drink?
那么,你想喝点什么?
- Just water. - Bring him a Perrier.
- 水 - Perrier矿泉水
I just couldn't see no reason to go back.
你说,我现在回去还能干什么呢?
Wasn't nothing there for me, so I stayed.
反正我已经待了六年了
I'm better off here, less of a danger to anybody.
这里反而更好,这样做的话对谁都好
Why? What do you do?
为什么?你想干嘛?
Guns, grenades, mines, armored cars, tanks.
枪,手榴弹,地雷,装甲车,坦克…
Whatever I can get my hands on.
我什么都搞得到
Don't worry, you're safe with me. I'm a survivor.
不过放心,你非常安全,我是老♥江♥湖了
A high-living, slick-talking, fast-walking, cool-drinking dude.
会生活,会说话,会跑路,而且还相当会喝酒
I just like to enjoy life's many good pleasures.
我这个人呢,就是喜欢及时行乐
Let me tell you about Tong Po's boss, Freddy Li.
跟你讲一讲唐豹的老板吧,弗雷德·李
That's one bad motherfucker.
是个最黑心的大混♥蛋♥
It's a different culture here. A different world.
这里文化不一样,像另一个世界
You gotta come to terms with that... or you won't last a heartbeat.
你必领得入乡随俗…不然的话便会活得非常艰难
Why are you helping me?
为什么帮我?
I had a buddy in Nam...
我有个好兄弟…
...like an older brother.
就像亲兄弟
He taught me everything.
手把手教我…
How to survive and come out alive.
怎么在野外求生
Well, he needed me once...
一次他要我帮忙…
...and I wasn't there.
我却没帮上
I could have saved him.
本来可以救他的
And I froze.
可我当时吓傻了
Anyway...
现在呢…
I saw a kid wanting to help his brother. Here we are.
看你这么想救你哥哥,我就是想帮你
Thanks.
谢谢
Here we are, my man. Shangri-la meets Alice in Wonderland.
我们到了,哥们儿,香格里拉,爱丽丝梦游奇境
- What is this? - It's Xian Land.
- 那是什么? - 是仙境
I'm telling you, man, he's weirder than a three-headed cat.
告诉你,哥们儿,他可是个老妖精
- Good luck. - You're leaving?
- 祝你好运 - 你要走?
Yeah, I got some business up the road. You're welcome to come along.
是啊,我还有点事要去办,欢迎你一起来
No, I'll take my chances here.
不了,我还是去碰碰运气吧
All right, I'll be back in a few hours.
好嘞,我几个钟头就回来
And by the way... don't you provoke him, you hear?
对了…别招惹他,听到没?
Don't provoke him?
“别招惹他”?
- May I help you? - Yes. Let me down.
- 要帮忙吗? - 对,请放我下去
- No, I cannot. - Why?
- 不,不行 - 为什么?
Don't know who you are, what you want.
我不认识你,你想干嘛?
I want... down.
我想…下来
And I want you to teach me Muay Thai.
还想跟着你学习泰拳
Really?
是吗?
But you are... American.
但是你…是美国人
- So? - Americans have swelled heads.
- 所以呢? - 美国人都是自大狂
Especially when hanging upside down for too long.