特别是被倒着吊了这么长时间以后
Very funny.
很好笑
Can you cut me down, please?
能先把我放下来吗?
Heard about American champion last week.
上礼拜美国冠军的事我听说了
Oh, very swelled head. Lost badly in fight.
噢,真是自大呀,输得也真够惨的
That was my brother.
那个人是我哥哥
And now he cannot walk.
他现在已经瘫痪了
Wait... Wait... Yo! Hey, wait!
等等…等等…喂!别走啊!
Revenge... Is a dangerous motive.
复仇是件很危险的事情
It's also a powerful one.
可是却很有效果
Don't step there.
别又踩上去了
So why you think I teach you Muay Thai?
带你来的那个人是谁?
Taylor.
泰勒
He said.. you're the only one... who might train me.
他说…只有你才能教我
Winston Taylor?
温斯顿·泰勒?
- You know him? - Yeah.
- 你认识他? - 认识
Funny guy.
疯子一个
Crazy.
疯子
He said the same stuff about you.
他也是这么评价你来着
- You fight before? - Yeah.
- 你练过功夫吗? - 练过
You good?
你行吗?
Yeah, I'm good.
应该还不赖
- Good defense? - Yeah.
- 防守很好? - 对
Must train different in America. Your defense stinks.
你跟别的美♥国♥佬♥不一样,防守太差劲了
Teach me.
你教我吧
Don't know who you are. Maybe next year.
我不认识你,也许明年吧
No, I must train now.
不,我现在就得学,现在
- Why? - My brother... remember?
- 为什么? - 我哥哥…还记得吗?
Take this path. Go to village. At Mylee's store, get groceries.
沿着这条路,去镇上,去美丽商店买♥♥点东西
Groceries?
什么东西?
Grocery. Rice, flour, honey.
杂货,米啊,面啊,蜂蜜
- What for? - For lunch.
- 买♥♥来干嘛? - 做午饭
Catching people in rope make me hungry.
用绳子抓人抓得我特别饿
What about training?
那训练怎么说?
Never make decision...
空着肚子的时候…
On empty stomach.
做不了任何事情
Ki Ki.
奇奇
Whoa.
哇噢
Is this the Mylee store?
请问这里是美丽杂货铺吗?
Yes, I'm Mylee. May I help you?
是啊,我就是美丽,要点什么?
Yeah, I was sent by Mr. Xian to get his groceries.
是喔,仙师♥父♥让我来这儿买♥♥点东西
- Uncle Xian sent you? - He's your uncle?
- 仙叔叔让你来的? - 他是你叔叔?
Yes, but... how do you know him?
是啊,可…你怎么认识他?
I asked him to teach me Muay Thai.
我请他教我打泰拳
And Uncle Xian is going to teach you?
仙叔叔答应教你了吗?
My uncle does not teach anyone anymore.
你应该也知道,他早就不收学生了
Oh...
呃…
Too many people come before.
以前来的人太多了
Now he prefers to be alone.
现在他老人家想清静点
Let me get his things.
我帮你给他挑东西
Where are you from?
你是哪里人?
I was born in Belgium. But now I live in Los Angeles.
我在比利时出生,在洛杉矶安的家
Why you come to Thailand?
怎么来泰国了?
Uhm...
呃…
My brother came here to fight... Tong Po.
我哥哥要来和…唐豹交手
He got hurt.
他受伤了
That's why I'm here.
我就来了这儿
You're going to fight... Tong Po?
你是为了打败…唐豹?
Yes, that's why I went to see your uncle.
没错,所以来拜师学艺
Tong Po very mean man.
唐豹心术不正
Very dangerous.
为人非常歹毒
- He runs this province for Freddy Li. - What do you mean?
- 他帮弗雷德·李管着这块儿 - 什么意思?
We must all pay, or there is trouble.
我们都得给钱,不然就会有麻烦
Get the police.
那叫警♥察♥呀
Freddy Li pay police not to interfere.
那些警♥察♥早就被他们收买♥♥了,没有用的
Please... you must say nothing.
求你…千万别说出去
I cannot lose my store.
不然小店也保不住了
It is all I have.
我就只剩它了
Please, do not interfere.
冷静点,别理他们
Hey, don't let these jerks take your money.
嘿,怎么能让那些混♥蛋♥拿你的钱呢?
- I must pay. It is all right. - No, it's not.
- 必须给的,没有关系 - 不,这没道理
Hey, give back the money.
把钱放回去
That was very stupid.
你的这种行为真是太白♥痴♥了
What do you mean?
到底怎么了?
- I get in big trouble now. - But I did it. You didn't do it.
- 我现在惹上大♥麻♥烦了 - 可这是我♥干♥的,不是你呀
Freddy Li won't care.
弗雷德·李才不管呢
Oh... And look what you did to my store.
噢…看看你到底做了些什么
What am I supposed to do?
不然我该怎么做?
- Let them take your money? - Yes.
- 看着他们抢钱? - 没错
I'm going to talk to Uncle Xian about this.
我要马上告诉仙叔叔刚才发生的事情
You don't understand.
多管闲事
Did you get my things?
买♥♥好东西了?
Yeah, I've got everything.
是的,都买♥♥好了
Good.
很好
Hey, my man, what's happening?
嘿,哥们儿,怎么样?
You staying, coming, or what? What's the story, huh?
留下来还是要走,到底怎么办?
You will stay a while. We have many things to discuss.
你留下来吧,我们还有很多事情要好好聊一聊
Taylor.
泰勒
I mean, who wants to stay here anyway, huh?
拜托,谁稀罕留下来呀?
Listen, I'll be back in a few days to pick you up to see Eric.
那我过几天来接你,我们一起去看埃里克,好吗?
And uh...
还有…
You're gonna live to regret this.
你以后会后悔的
- Mark my word. - Not a chance.
- 记住我的话 - 不会后悔的
Come inside.
进屋吧
Bye.
再见
Ah!
啊!
Change clothes.
换套衣服吧
Breathe.
吸气
Store here.
气沉丹田
Breathe out... when hit.
边出拳…边吐气
Breathe in.
再吸气
Protect.
这是护体
If you can do both at the same time...
如果两者同时做到…
it's good.
就完美了
Uugh.
呵
Eeh.
呃
Ready to protect?
准备好护体了?
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Whoah!
哇啊!
Guess not.
我看没有
Kurt.
库尔特
This will make run faster.
它能让你跑得更快
This? How?
肉?为什么?
- He did that? - Yes. Can you believe it?
- 他真这样? - 没错,你能相信吗?
Good for him.
好孩子
Good?
好?
My store was a mess.
我的店都被砸烂了
I worked... for days cleaning it up.
你知道吗…我花了好几天才把它们整理好
But Freddy Li's goons are also a mess.
可是弗雷德·李的手下也不好过吧
Something I want to do for you a long time ago.
你知道,美丽,我早就想教训他们一顿了
But if I do... then put you in danger.
就是怕…会连累到你
American can get away with it... So it's good.
他们不敢轻易动美国人…这是好事
Yes, but... what if he doesn't get away with it?
没错,可…要是万一他们找他麻烦呢?
- I worry for him. - He will learn my way.
- 我很担心 - 我会教他泰拳的
- You're late for dinner. - But I was supposed to... to get...
- 你迟到了,库尔特 - 我刚打算去拿…
Look, I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble.
我很抱歉,上次给你添乱了
It's okay. Do you like the food?
没事,吃得惯吗?
- Excellent. - My niece has many talents.
- 太好吃了 - 我侄女本事可大了
Good to help training too. You see.
也会教人功夫,瞧着吧
I'm sure.
真的假的?
I can't wait.