那我等着
Eat your food.
吃你的饭
So our parents divorced when Eric and I were both in grade school.
我爸妈在我和哥哥读小学的时候就离婚了
Mom raised me in Europe, and Dad raised Eric in America.
我跟着妈妈在欧洲,哥哥跟着爸爸在美国
In some ways, we're different.
我们俩很不一样
But... we're brothers.
但…感情很好
And now it's all the family we've got.
我现在只剩他这个哥哥了
You are very fortunate.
已经很幸福了
At least, the both of you had the love of one parent.
起码还能在爸爸妈妈的保护下长大
I never knew mine.
我都不记得他们了
My entire family was taken when I was just an infant.
在我很小的时候就失去了所有的家人,包括爸爸妈妈
But fate has also provided me with Uncle Xian, so...
但是,还好善良的仙叔叔在那个时候收留了我
I am happy.
所以我也很幸福
Uncle Xian, he's very different.
仙叔叔,他很特别
Hm. Yes.
没错
And very wise.
他特别睿智
But if you stay with him... he will make you the best you can be.
如果你跟他好好学…他一定会尽心尽力教你的
And you're going to help?
你会帮我吗?
I used to help my Uncle Xian.
我做过仙叔叔的助手
I'm going to need all the help I can get.
你肯定愿意倾尽全力帮助我?
Must you fight him?
你一定要打败他吗?
I have to.
一定要
You're so beautiful.
你真美
I have to go now.
我得走了
What is this?
这是哪儿?
This is Stone City, where many ancient warriors come.
这是石头城,古代的战士都会来这儿
While you train here...
你训练的时候…
Listen.
注意听
Listen to what?
听什么?
Just listen.
听就行了
With your mind...
用心…
Your heart...
用脑子…
Your whole being.
全神贯注
You must learn to be faster than any punch or kick.
你必须比任何拳头以及飞来的脚来得快
That way, you won't get hit.
这样的话,才不会输
Ah... Uh...
啊…噢…
Low kick, move legs, okay?
下盘,动作要快,明白?
Okay.
明白
Is that enough?
时间够吗?
Winner: Palm tree.
用上你的拳头
Tong Po, winner.
唐豹,冠军
Kick the tree.
把树踢倒
That's it.
等会儿
Take your bag and leave my house.
拿上你的东西,马上给我离开这里
What...? What's going on?
什么?怎么了?
You don't want training.
你并不想学功夫
Hey... you want me to break my leg?
嘿…你非要我把腿踢断吗?
Your brother... remember?
你哥哥…记得吗?
No!
不!
You want this?
这样吧?
What about this?
是这样吧?
This!
呵!
This!
呵!
This! Yeah.
呵呀!
Yeah!
耶!
Yeaah.
耶呀
- Ready to protect? - Yeah.
- 你准备好了吗? - 好了
I'm okay.
感觉不错
[speaking Thai]
[说泰国语] 血压正常,血糖也正常
Aah!
啊!
No step there.
小心有坑
Ah! Good timing.
来得真巧
I go make lunch? Then maybe we take a walk?
我去做午饭?还是你们要散散步?
[speaking Thai]
[说泰国语]
- What did he say? - Your training not finished today.
- 叔叔怎么说? - 他说,今天的训练还没有结束
After lunch, he take you to a special place.
吃完午饭,要带你去个好地方
A special place?
好地方?
- What am I supposed to learn here? - Learn later. First... relax.
- 这里能学到什么? - 待会儿再学,现在先放松
Hot.
带劲儿
It's good stuff.
好东西
What is this?
这是什么?
Translated, "kiss of death."
名字叫“死神之吻”
- You like? - Oh, yeah, it's good stuff, man.
- 喜欢吗? - 喜欢,这可真是好东西,师♥父♥
- You good dancer? - Dancing?
- 会跳舞吗? - 跳舞?
Yeah, American dancing...Disco.
对,美式舞蹈…迪斯科
Oh, yeah, dancing. I-I'm good, why?
噢,会,跳舞,我跳得很好,怎么啦?
I'd like to see you dance.
跟给我看看
Observe your... balance.
我想看一看你的舞跳得怎么样
Here? Really?
来啊,谁怕谁呀?
Xian.
师♥父♥
Xian!
师♥父♥!
Xian?
师♥父♥?
Brother lose very badly to Tong Po.
他哥哥跟唐豹比赛的时候输得很惨
But this brother different.
但是他的弟弟不一样
You see how he embarrassed your young fighters inside?
他能一个人把你的手下打得落花流水
Why not set up fight with your good fighters?
为什么不安排和你的好手来一场?
You will not be disappointed.
不会让你失望的
Hm.
嗯
Xian.
师♥父♥
What happened? Why those guys try to hurt me?
怎么回事?为什么他们一见到我就要打我?
- Did they succeed? - No.
- 他们赢了吗? - 没有啊
Good.
那就好
But... why did you leave, and... and why they were so pissed at me?
你怎么不见了?还有…他们为什么这样对我?
Because I tell them you say, they no good fighters.
因为我对他们说,你说他们不是你的对手
And that their mother have sex with mules.
你还说他们的老娘被驴干了
- You what? - Oh, make them very angry.
- 什么? - 噢,他们火冒三丈
Fight hard, good training.
打得很凶,效果不错
And now... you drive me in pedicab.
现在…该轮到你用三轮车拉我了
Go.
走
He looks pretty mean to me.
我看他不好惹呀
- And tough. - Thanks, Taylor.
- 干掉他 - 谢你吉言
What about Xian? What does he have to tell me?
我师♥父♥在哪儿?有什么交代吗?
[speaking Thai]
[说泰国语]
Roughly translated:
大致上是说
"Kick the motherfucker's ass."
让你“打死那个混♥蛋♥”
Stop!
暂停,停!
- Yes. - Can you get up?
- 太棒了 - 能起来吗?
Three two one. Game over!
三,二,一,冠军诞生!
Nak Soo Khao.
白色勇士
Nak Soo Khao.
纳苏考
Nak Soo Khao.
纳苏考
Nak Soo Khao.
纳苏考
Nak Soo Khao.
纳苏考
- Nak Soo Khao. - Nak Soo Khao.
- 纳苏考 - 纳苏考
Nak Soo Khao.
纳苏考
Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao!
纳苏考!纳苏考!
Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao!
纳苏考!纳苏考!纳苏考!
Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao!
纳苏考!纳苏考!纳苏考!
Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao!
纳苏考!纳苏考!
What are they saying?
他们在说什么?
Nak Soo Khao.
纳苏考
"White Warrior."
“白色勇士”
Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao!
纳苏考!纳苏考!纳苏考!
Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao!
纳苏考!纳苏考!
I want Tong Po.
我要挑战唐豹
Nak Soo Khao!
纳苏考!
Give me Tong Po!
唐豹在哪儿?
Nak Soo Khao! Nak Soo Khao!
纳苏考!纳苏考!
Hey, Eric.
嘿,埃里克!
They let you out early?
这么早就让你出院了?
- Yes. - I told them they'd be sorry if they didn't. I'd raise hell.