Woah.
哇噢
- Punch out. - Wow.
- 击倒 - 哇噢
Neutral corner. One, two, three, four, five.
回你的角落,一,二,三,四
- All right, all right, let's go. - You got him, champ.
- 好的,好的,好的,继续 - 你击中他了,冠军
Let's go, man.
上啊
Get him again, yeah.
再次击中他
Break. Take him to his corner.
休息,带他回自己角落
The champ is really awesome.
冠军真是厉害
No one has even lasted five rounds in his last eight fights.
过去的八场比赛里,还没人能挨过五个回合呢
He's definitely The Eliminator.
他还真是名不虚传呐
Watch this, kid. He's going down this round.
看好了,哥们儿,这回他死定了
You can do it, champ.
你能行的,冠军
Let's fight.
比赛继续,开始
Yeah, that's it.
好极了
That's it. It's over.
结束了,比赛结束
The winner in 38 seconds of the fourth round...
第四回合才过三十八秒,结果就产生了
...and still heavyweight champion of the world:
世界重量级拳击冠军依然是
Eric "The Eliminator" Sloane.
“毁灭者”埃里克·斯隆
- Eric, come on over here. - Champ, come over here.
- 请往这儿看 - 冠军,看这儿
Champ, how come you don't use a trainer anymore?
嗨,埃里克,为什么您现在不用教练了?
I got my kid brother in my corner for now. He says he's gonna be a vet.
现在我有弟弟帮我,他自己想做兽医
I say he's gonna be a lawyer or I'm gonna kick his butt.
我看他适合当律师,不听话,我就踹他
Now that you've beaten everyone there is to beat, what's next?
您一直未曾在赛场失败过,下一站去哪儿?
Take on the world's best. Show them who's boss.
挑战世界高手,坐上头把交椅
- What about Thailand? - What about it?
- 泰国怎么样? - 什么怎么样?
I understand kickboxing was invented there and they're the best at it.
我听说散打的发源地是泰国,他们是散打高手
Oh, really? Kid, book us a flight to Taiwan first.
噢,是吗?库尔特,预订一张去台♥湾♥的机票
- Bangkok. - Bangkok, Taiwan, Tokyo.
- 是曼谷 - 曼谷,台♥湾♥,东京
Hey, what's the difference? I'm kicking ass wherever I go.
这有什么区别?我打遍天下无敌手
领衔主演:丹尼斯·艾歇尔
陈国新
哈斯克尔·安德森
罗谢尔·阿莎拉
剪辑:韦恩·瓦哈玛
美术指导:莎·奥斯汀
助理制片人:查尔斯·王
摄影指导:乔恩·卡罗昂霍斯
音乐:保罗·赫洛特
故事:马克·迪沙利
尚格-云顿
制片人:马克·迪沙利
动作导演:尚格·云顿
导演:马克·迪沙利
戴维·休利特
See you, kid.
回见,小子
Just don't forget, you're fighting their champ next week.
别忘了下星期,你要和这儿的冠军打一场
- I know. I'm ready, don't worry. - Watch your wallet.
- 别担心,早就准备好了 - 钱包保重
She doesn't want my wallet. She wants to make it with the champ.
她要的不是钱包,人家要的是我的…
You sure had it easy with Mom in Europe. Dad never let up.
你跟着老妈在欧洲肯定很惬意,老爸管得太严了
If I wasn't the best in every sport I played, he'd call me a loser.
每次只要我没拿到第一名,他就会骂我没用
He was always on my case, but he made me strong.
一天到晚盯着我,不过他也是为了我好
You know, Eric, Mom, she was a very special lady too.
知道吗,埃里克,老妈真是一个很了不起的人
She wanted me to learn three languages.
她要我学了三门语言
To take ballet before I learned karate.
学了芭蕾,又让我学空手道
I really miss her.
我真的很想她
I wish they would have been there to see me win the championship.
希望我夺冠的时候,他们俩都能在现场
Well, big brother, they could never get along.
大哥,别想了,他们俩合不来
But I'm glad we do.
不过我们俩还挺好
They'd be proud.
他们肯定很欣慰
Yeah... You're right, kid.
是啊,说得没错
Kurt! Come on.
库尔特!过来
Damn it, kid.
你个臭小子
How many times do I have to tell you?
我跟你说了多少回了?
You don't win fights with that tip-tap shit.
花拳绣腿是拿不了冠军的
Power. Power kicks.
要用力量,用力量去打
Now, take your gloves off and let's go hit the pads. Come on.
把你的拳套摘了,换个垫子看我练,换吧
That's power, kid.
这才是力量
Whoa!
哇噢!
Take it easy.
悠着点
Gotta learn, kid.
学着点,小子!
Come on.
我们走
- Hi, welcome to Bangkok. - Thanks.
- 嗨,欢迎来到曼谷 - 谢谢
Mr. Sloane, how's it going?
埃里克先生,你好
How do you feel about fighting our champ, Tong Po?
马上就要和我们的冠军唐豹交战,感觉怎么样?
Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Mr. Sloane. You think you're gonna win this time?
您认为自己有胜算吗?您紧张吗?大家都很期待你的表现
Where's the goddamn ice in this dump?
这鬼地方,连块冰都没有
- Go get me some, huh? - Okay.
- 你去找点来吧 - 好的
Hey, how much time we got?
嘿,比赛什么时候开始?
About uhm... 30 minutes.
还有…半个小时
Eric... You've never fought this style before. It's so different.
埃里克…你从没打过这种拳,动作很不一样
Hey! A punch is a punch. A kick's a kick. We came to fight.
嘿!拳脚功夫都是一样,来了就上
Get me some ice, will you? Let's go.
快去拿冰块吧,快去
- Eric. - Where the hell you been?
- 埃里克 - 你死哪儿去了?
Give me the ice.
快点给我
Eric, don't do it.
埃里克,别打了
I saw the look in his eyes. This guy's crazy. He's fucking crazy.
那哥们儿眼神不对,他就是个疯子,他绝对不正常
Good, the crowd will love it. Just like Rocco in Atlanta.
很好,观众最喜欢看的就是这种比赛
- You don't understand. - No, you don't understand, kid.
- 你不清楚状况 - 你才不清楚呢,臭小子
I'm the best.
我最厉害
This is just another chance for me to prove it.
这一次我又能证明这一点
So watch and learn. It's all in the legs.
看我的吧,最关键的是腿功
In the legs. Legs.
腿功,腿功
This guy was kicking one of these with his fucking legs. Aaah!
我看见那家伙一直在用腿不停地踢柱子!
And the plaster was falling down.
墙灰一个劲儿地往下掉
So what? Can he move like me?
那又怎样?他能比我灵活?
No. We got him.
没有吧,那不就得了
Eric, please.
埃里克,求你了
Don't do this one. I've got a bad feeling about this one.
放弃比赛吧,我感觉很不好,真的很不好
- Hey, hey. - Trust me.
- 嘿,嘿 - 听我的
- Don't fight this guy. Trust me. - Hey, hey.
- 千万别和这家伙打,相信我 - 嘿,嘿
I brought you here to work my corner. Now, what's your problem?
我是带你来支持我的,你到底怎么回事?
You're either with me, or go the fuck home.
要么支持我,要么就给我滚
Hey.
嘿
We're family.
我们是一家人
Let's kick some ass. Come on.
要一起战斗,好吗?
Okay, let's go, champ.
好吧,那就比吧
Eric.
埃里克
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿,嘿,嘿
No.
不
No!
住手!
- Fucking music's driving me crazy. - Let's forget about the music right now.
- 该死的音乐听得我头晕 - 现在别去管什么音乐了
Did you see that? He caught me with an elbow.
看见了吗?他用手肘打我
That's the way they fight here. I told you.
我告诉过你,这里就是这么打的
The motherfucker wants to street-fight. I'll show him.
这个混♥蛋♥想玩阴的,那我就陪他玩
- Let's cancel. - No.
- 我们不打了 - 不行
- Let's cancel, please. - No!
- 取消比赛吧 - 不!
No!
不!
Yeah.
耶
Hey! Asshole! Asshole! You can't do that.
嘿!混♥蛋♥!混♥蛋♥!你不守规矩
Jesus Christ, get off of me. You know you can give Americans a bad rep?
天呐,给我滚开,真是给我们美国人丢脸!
Yeah!
耶!
He'd just as soon kill you as look at you, kid.
他光用眼神就能杀了你
That's my brother.
那是我哥
- Hey, I'm just trying to help you. - Take us to a hospital.
- 嘿,我是在帮你 - 那就送我们去医院
There's two more fights.
还有两场比赛呢
Hey, where you going?
嘿,你们去哪儿?
Hey, where's the goddamn hospital?
喂,离这儿最近的医院在哪儿?
Hey, you hear me?
嘿,回答我!
Kurt.
库尔特
Don't move.
你别乱动
Taxi!
出租车!
Stop.
停
- Hospital. I want to go to a hospital. - [speaking Thai]
- 去医院,我要去最近的医院 - [说泰国语言]
No, no, no. I wanna...
不不不,我想去…
Hospital. Hospital!
医院,医院!
[complains in Thai]
[用泰国语言埋怨]
Yeah, yeah, yeah.